Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why men are dropping out of low status jobs and becoming NEET

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Consider that before the rise of feminism, even being one of tens of thousands working as an unskilled factory drone was enough to justify your existence as a man. You were earning money doing hard work and came home to a family with a slim/fuckable passable wife that you were providing for.

Now you share that responsibility with your girlfriend/wife. The intention was that this put husbands and wives on an equal playing field. What actually happened with feminism in the 70's and 80's was that women started looking for men with better jobs than them. The problem is that there isn't parity between men and women's jobs. Somehow a woman feeding animals at a zoo has higher status than a man feeding animals at a zoo. In fact, women are given kudos for their jobs simply by virtue of being a working female.

Not so for men. There's nothing sexy about being one of many guys in steel toe cap boots loading boxes onto lorries for a living. Sexy men are managers, bosses, executives, architects, royal marines, doctors, lawyers, sports scientists. There is some appreciation for the trades, but you still won't see a female psychologist earning £20.00 p/h in a relationship with a factory worker or burger flipper earning £9.00 p/h.

So consider how society rewards you. If you have a shit job as a woman, you're keeping feminism alive. If you have a shit job as a man, it means you don't deserve better than a repulsive whale.

Men have a desire to be useful, and it's harder to achieve that now when your not rewarded with a fuckable-looking woman.

Because we are nothing but replaceable drones working in a low level job without any opportunities to reach a higher rank. Females make even more money than us. Everything is rigged.

If you have a shit job as a man, it means you don't deserve better than a repulsive whale.

And you won't even get that.

man wearing black - are you depressed?
woman wearing black - oh so mysetrious

man being fat - loose wheight looser
woman being fat - you go girl, omg so thic omg

man being introvert - forever alone , oh looks this looser , what a creep
woman being introvert - can i help you? , omg what a wife , can i be your friend ? , getting cucks attention in general

this world is gynocentric as fuck , pro woman anti male ,

just dont take this shit serious anymore its a joke and scam

Because we are nothing but replaceable drones working in a low level job without any opportunities to reach a higher rank. Females make even more money than us. Everything is rigged.

Clown fuel.

woman being introvert - can i help you? , omg what a wife , can i be your friend ? , getting cucks attention in general

clown world.

Its pointless going NEET if you think it will have an impact.

There has to be millions that are actively going against society to even make a dent in it.

On top of that, the media is shitting on you 24/7 saying you're an evil white male or at least a toxic male

I support people becoming NEETs and extracting as much money from the state as possible. This society hates us so its best to become parasites. Vote for politicians that will bring the collapse faster increasing the state and giving us more welfare.

There has to be millions that are actively going against society to even make a dent in it.

People, foids especially, are gonna hate on you if you've got a low wage occupation (burger flipper, janitor, warehouse packer etc). They certainly aren't gonna fuck you if your sub 7 and they are above a 3/10

Why not be NEET instead. It'll have no impact on your sex / dating life other than you won't have to work.

People, foids especially, are gonna hate on you if you've got a low wage occupation (burger flipper, janitor, warehouse packer etc). They certainly aren't gonna fuck you if your sub 7 and they are above a 3/10

Why not be NEET instead. It'll have no impact on your sex / dating life other than you won't have to work.
Yes. NEET is better.

But people have to go NEET because they feel like society has done them wrong, not just because they are lazy. If you want to make a dent in society millions need to go NEET.

Women have to work less to be in the same position as men

I refuse to work for corporations anymore, i'm not going to get wagemogged by foids who stand around talking, while i do all the work, fuck that.

This is a cope. The average factory worker salary post war was over $4 an hour, which is like $23 an hour adjusting for inflation. Imagine being able to go to work everyday driving a forklift and make $25 an hour and things were affordable. The average house may cost you a a third of your yearly income and not multiple years worth of your yearly income.

it wasn’t feminism, it was boomers. The corrupt lobbying institution that systematically eroded the power of worker unions, basically bribed officials to pass laws in their favor, which only hurt jobs in the name of money. While simultaneously flooding in cheap third world labor and shipping jobs to the third world. All this boomer bullshit resulted in the wageslave droneworld we have today.

Basically, Boomers totally screwed everybody in the name of a pension and McMansion. I’ve read quite a bit about this subject, as well as the Lehman’s brother crisis back in 2008.

True. I mean my parents bought their second house in 1984 for $26'000. It sold in 2011 for $430'000

High iq thread, thank you for making it. The hopelessness of the situation is made even worse when women complain that they cannot find 'good' (rich and preferably attractive) men, which is of course the fault of men collectively. Just fucking lol.

True. They don't want a decent man with a heart of gold that works as a janitor/burger flipper/delivery guy etc, is good with his low income (martin lewis . com), looks after his weight but is otherwise an average 5ft10, 5/10 Joe. He can never be recognized as a "good man".

True. They don't want a decent man with a heart of gold that works as a janitor/burger flipper/delivery guy etc, is good with his low income (martin lewis . com), looks after his weight but is otherwise an average 5ft10, 5/10 Joe. He can never be recognized as a "good man".

Those are good stats if you ask me.

5ft 10, 5/10 was good enough 25 years ago. It isn't anymore. I know that because I'm one of those guys with a menial $9hr job. And I'm invisible to women

and if you have a cuck job like computer programmer you might as well be unemployed

and if you have a cuck job like computer programmer you might as well be unemployed

I remember when it was a masculine job. Now every tech company promotes diversity, censoring non-leftists, and worships foids.

I remember when it was a masculine job. Now every tech company promotes diversity, censoring non-leftists, and worships foids.
the way you say it, almost makes it sound like this job would give you cred with SJW chicks, but nah let's be realistic lol.

whenever I think about the times when I 'barely pulled through' at work and did something I find amazing, I realise it would be completely pointless and stupid to talk about that and it would be better to just lie about being a professional stuntman or something.
computer guy = typecast as dude who jacks off all the time and is afraid of social contact

I support people becoming NEETs and extracting as much money from the state as possible. This society hates us so its best to become parasites. Vote for politicians that will bring the collapse faster increasing the state and giving us more welfare.
Gogogo Corbyn o Jeremy Corbyn!!!

I still remember your story... This is really harsh.
maybe it's all in my head and I just need to tell everyone that I program computers, and perhaps lift them.

maybe it's all in my head and I just need to tell everyone that I program computers, and perhaps lift them.

Indeed, it is just all in our heads. This is actually a serious line brought up by people. Your problems do not exist brah, just get over it.

the way you say it, almost makes it sound like this job would give you cred with SJW chicks, but nah let's be realistic lol.

whenever I think about the times when I 'barely pulled through' at work and did something I find amazing, I realise it would be completely pointless and stupid to talk about that and it would be better to just lie about being a professional stuntman or something.
computer guy = typecast as dude who jacks off all the time and is afraid of social contact

Kinda funny how for the most part, office jobs are now like highschool and are about appearance and networking.

(Yes, I'm aware high skill jobs like air traffic controller and underwater welder exist.)

We are ants in this jew dominated system

As women's standards continue to increase, that's exactly what's going to happen.

true it would have to be like the majority of males to go neet for it to really change anything.

I think of quitting my job almost every week, it really does feel pointless a lot of the time, I barely make enough to survive as it is, might as well just drop out and become a fucking bum, at least then I won't have to pay taxes.

what's his story ?? :feelswhere:

He mentioned a programmer, who basically invested his life to make a game. Unfortunately, nobody wanted to play it, so he told everyone he wants kill himself, if no one will play it. So, even if you have a hobby you are good at, it does not even matter. Nobody will care.

Consider that before the rise of feminism, even being one of tens of thousands working as an unskilled factory drone was enough to justify your existence as a man. You were earning money doing hard work and came home to a family with a slim/fuckable passable wife that you were providing for.

Now you share that responsibility with your girlfriend/wife. The intention was that this put husbands and wives on an equal playing field. What actually happened with feminism in the 70's and 80's was that women started looking for men with better jobs than them. The problem is that there isn't parity between men and women's jobs. Somehow a woman feeding animals at a zoo has higher status than a man feeding animals at a zoo. In fact, women are given kudos for their jobs simply by virtue of being a working female.

Not so for men. There's nothing sexy about being one of many guys in steel toe cap boots loading boxes onto lorries for a living. Sexy men are managers, bosses, executives, architects, royal marines, doctors, lawyers, sports scientists. There is some appreciation for the trades, but you still won't see a female psychologist earning £20.00 p/h in a relationship with a factory worker or burger flipper earning £9.00 p/h.

So consider how society rewards you. If you have a shit job as a woman, you're keeping feminism alive. If you have a shit job as a man, it means you don't deserve better than a repulsive whale.

Men have a desire to be useful, and it's harder to achieve that now when your not rewarded with a fuckable-looking woman.
Women who work= intrinsic female sexual value+ the value that job gives you
Men who work=only the value the job gives you
Call me extreme when I say only men should work and be engaged in politics Kek

Ps: not even whales love me

bump this thread. I'm considering going neet again cos i hate my warehouse job.

There is no incentive for the majority of men to do anything anymore. If a man is unable to pass on his genes, why would he want to be a part of sustaining all of this. Society cannot operate with only 20% of people participating, monogamy ensures every man has a stake in society, without it the house of cards quickly falls apart.

It sounds more like men have a desire to get laid and will work in order to do so

There is no incentive for the majority of men to do anything anymore. If a man is unable to pass on his genes, why would he want to be a part of sustaining all of this. Society cannot operate with only 20% of people participating, monogamy ensures every man has a stake in society, without it the house of cards quickly falls apart.

Rock clapping.
It sounds more like men have a desire to get laid and will work in order to do so

Not getting laid but being despised by all if your low value, low wage and sub 7. Your a punch bag for work colleagues.

I see the jobs available today so feminine and repetitive , there is no passion or innovation . It kills the man soul bit by bit , drained him and makes him feel weak . Doing the same task over and over , being stuck from 9 to 5 is hurting the man but women seem to enjoy it , after all shesheis is built in to do what others told her to do but men is built in to be free , create , innovate and bring new things to the world . The corporate environment is so annoying and harmful for man it makes him become a feminine bitch .

Every foid with a job lowers the value of a man with one, every low skilled migrant worker drives down the wages of lowskilled work & makes it harder to find work, every foid in a position above men has the potential to be a tyrant, every foid earning her own money has no need for a man & therefore can be very picky just like employers today with all the excess available.

The low wage jobs are going to ethnic migrants. All the top tier comfy jobs are taken by women. If you apply for a job these days you have to go through HR. Which is dominated by attractive stacies.

I wish I could be NEET but you need to be severely handicapped (or be a rapefugee) to get government handouts in this country.

Brutal truthpill boyardee

I refuse to work for corporations anymore, i'm not going to get wagemogged by foids who stand around talking, while i do all the work, fuck that.
And then pussy ass/dumbass higher ups have the nerve to scold you or write you up when you do the same thing that literally everyone else(including them) does: Standing/messing around and talking. Even if it's for literal seconds while others are socializing nonstop. These nothing jobs lead and guided by nobodies have too much favoritism within them. Fuck their unfair bias. I am above such bullshit(as well as the nothing jobs themselves) and people. One day I will prove it.

Last edited:
Imagine contributing to a society that openly hates you,censors you and wouldn't give a fuck if you died tomorrow.Just abuse the welfare system if you can and give the middle finger to the ambiguous,double standared morality that useless politicians have created.

I get $2k/month autismbux, that is $500/week (No Tax)

Here 38 hours min-wage low status job is $750/week (Taxed) (still have to be NT to get and keep these jobs)

There is no jobs for people like me in a mega metropolitan city, they all require specific minimum requirements that only NTs can hit. The competition even for low status min wage job is high. I would have to move 200km away to a country town or farm area to work on the field or something picking fruit , but what is an autist supposed to do out there in the middle of nowhere 200km away from a major city that has all the services an autist needs? Also these fruit picking jobs are usually given to immigrants and backpackers as casual work.

Last edited:
Cut off your nose to spite your face... I’ll pass. I’d rather take mine, whatever that ends up being in life, and have the satisfaction of doing so.

Blaming Jews is mega cope
Suck some more jooish cock brah
Everyone is doing it brahh
Joos are great people brahh

Hey now.
/whispers: Get off this Forum shlomo.

bump this thread. I'm considering going neet again cos i hate my warehouse job.

Bullying co-workers or unappreciative managers are a bitch, aren't they?

Being gaslighted, experiencing bullying and isolation tactics are work, interwoven into your daily shifts and responsibilities gets the better of you.

This is why juggling recruitment agencies and making them work for your attention is the way forward. If one employer gives you shit, just move onto the next, while collecting universal credit in between.