Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Why men going bald is a good thing"

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
It's easy to say that being a light skinned Tyrone with blue eyes. This mf should be beaten to death by a pack of baldcels.

YO Elliot teaching men how to cope.

When the coping is too strong

"Why chad/tyrone men going bald is a good thing"

Balding is only not a death sentence unless you have a robust skull and good jaw and beard genetics, and even then it cripples you

I am totally going to buy a wig when I go bald.

Yo, Elliott!
Bruh I used to be a huge Elliot Hulse fanboy back in 2013. He even made a video response to one of my comments. Such a blissful time in my life, gymcelling and being all excited about self improvement. Thinking that anything was possible with enough hard work. Little did I know that two years later, I’d take the black pill and life would change radically for the worst.

I lol at all of Elliot’s catchphrases and euphemisms, like breathe through your balls, neurotic holding patterns, grounding, etc. He even thinks mouthbreathing is healthier than mewing. (Which is why he has to run beard game over his shitty jawline).

Also a Jokermaxxer, should’ve played Joker in the Dark Knight and won an Oscar for this performance

It's easy to say that being a light skinned Tyrone with blue eyes. This mf should be beaten to death by a pack of baldcels.

He also had a video telling a guy to be confident about his manboobs lmao

Balding is only not a death sentence unless you have a robust skull and good jaw and beard genetics, and even then it cripples you

His wife is pretty ugly. Probably a queen to him since shes white.

someone call the doctor, he's overcoping

He's coping so hard it's not even funny

Nigga gymcelled for his whole life only to land a below average white foid JFL, life IS truly unfair.

False prophet giving advice to make men's lives worse.

How the fuck can a black person be born with blue eyes? That’s literally a genetic jackpot in of itself. This clown needs to shut the fuck up
He also had a video telling a guy to be confident about his manboobs lmao
Copetus maximus

He's coping so hard it's not even funny
Nigga gymcelled for his whole life only to land a below average white foid JFL, life IS truly unfair.
He runs the relationship. He made a video a while back explaining his beliefs. He got an ugly bitch so she could stay loyal and be faithful to him (my assumption) and be a traditional housewife while he gets to fuck around and basically live like a king (his beliefs)

How the fuck can a black person be born with blue eyes? That’s literally a genetic jackpot in of itself. This clown needs to shut the fuck up

Copetus maximus
He's mixed race

cope overload

He runs the relationship. He made a video a while back explaining his beliefs. He got an ugly bitch so she could stay loyal and be faithful to him (my assumption) and be a traditional housewife while he gets to fuck around and basically live like a king (his beliefs)
Tbh yes. That's why so many Chads settle down with Beckies. Relationship is a power game. In normalfag relationships women is the queen and the guy is pawn. In Chad relationships women are pawns and Chads are kings.

How the fuck can a black person be born with blue eyes?
probably 1/4 black.
had a blue eyed grandparent and then a blue eyed parent and just got lucky.

@Copexodius Maximus
Cope

Bruh I used to be a huge Elliot Hulse fanboy back in 2013. He even made a video response to one of my comments. Such a blissful time in my life, gymcelling and being all excited about self improvement. Thinking that anything was possible with enough hard work. Little did I know that two years later, I’d take the black pill and life would change radically for the worst.

I lol at all of Elliot’s catchphrases and euphemisms, like breathe through your balls, neurotic holding patterns, grounding, etc. He even thinks mouthbreathing is healthier than mewing. (Which is why he has to run beard game over his shitty jawline).

Also a Jokermaxxer, should’ve played Joker in the Dark Knight and won an Oscar for this performance

When he endorsed mgtow a few years ago I thought he was joking tbh
Of course some gym foids commented that they want to try that kind of monk lifestyle out (teehee) and some bluepilled gymgoers tried to act tough and above it all saying they are better than that.

Self improvement is a scam but society gaslights guys so hard that if they don't succeed it's their fault and they didn't work hard enough.

probably 1/4 black.
had a blue eyed grandparent and then a blue eyed parent and just got lucky.
Brown eyes are a dominant trait so this jackass who hit the literal genetic lottery needs to shut the fuck up

watched him for years before he took a big break. he has changed more and more as he gets older
used to love his powerlifting videos
his stuff with frank yang is funny AF

God the comments are fucking cringecope. Also LOL @ this fucker is like 30 years old and has more hair than me at 15 HAHHAHA