Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why men will never have a "body positivity" movement and why it won't help them with their problems

If balding suddenly became a non-issue and you were norwooding, would you care about your balding?

• Yes

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
tl;dr, female body positivity is built upon the female form of insecurity about their bodies, which men don't have at all and which is more about how they feel about their intrinsic value as a hole than their treatment by other people.

A while back on inceltears there was a post by @Sans claiming he'd start thinking of himself as sexy despite his disability, and the foids and numales cheered him on for updoots. The whole thing was (correct me if I'm wrong bro) very clearly a joke made with the intent of baiting inceltears, but because these people are cuck retard faggots who think the world works as they want it to work instead of as it actually does work, they ate it up happily.

The post and the responses to it seemed incredibly foidy, though. Most were a couple of words or a rewording away from "slay queen" or "you go gurrrrrl", and I don't think I've ever seen anybody who identifies as male (although obviously trannies do this for their own reason) insist that they are sexy just because they are who they are. When have you ever seen a man do this? It generally doesn't happen, and I'm sure if a rule-proving exception occurs, and it's happened a few times outside some shithole corner of tumblr, the man instantly became a laughing stock because of how bizarre it is for a man to behave like that. When a woman starts screeching that she's big and beautiful, people that aren't virtue signalling or fat fetishists tend to groan and subconsciously accept it as being something low-value women sometimes feel the need to do, but if a man were ever to try this he would be laughed at hysterically.

The reason for this is that men and women don't feel insecure about their bodies in the same way.

IT faggots say that to understand women you need to interact with women, and I agree. I've interacted with women more than enough. I was humouring some thot online about a month ago (one I ghosted a few days in so I wouldn't be used as an attention source, but that I spoke to out of curiosity and being a pushover when she kept hounding me for attention when she had noone else to talk to) and, when I coaxed her into turning her phone camera on, she started talking more about her appearance (go figure). One of the first things she did was ask if I could tell if she was wearing makeup - because of the lighting I couldn't tell - and she told me that even though she hadn't left the house in a few days (due to some surgery she didn't feel like talking about, her ovaries are probably busted lol) she would still put on makeup every day because she felt more secure in it, even alone. Even if nobody on Earth would have looked at her that day, she still felt the urge to put makeup on. I'm sure that if she was stranded on a desert island with only a mirror, and for whatever reason her survival needs were taken care of without much effort and makeup kits grew on trees, she would still feel the need to put it on to become less insecure. Women seem to think of their bodies as some kind of commodity they own that has intrinsic value, they have an innate urge to care about their own appearance to the extent that it they could easily be called vapid.

Scratch that, women ARE vapid, they're the meme gender, they'd sleep with a man 6 foot tall in an instant but reject a man who was 5'12. They see the physicality of human beings, including their own, like they see shoes and brandname handbags. I overheard a woman in the inceltears discord voice chat a week ago more or less say "teehee inkel, I've struggled with body image issues too, the beauty industry is causing a lot of people to have body image issues, I couldn't stop wishing I was like the girls in magazines, if you want help with those issues just look at this subreddit where they expose magazine pictures for being photoshopped.". She's not even mad that Chad won't love her for being a dumpy looksmatch of the people who post here, she's just upset that she doesn't get to look like a Kardashian. She wants to be beautiful like a designer handbag so she can feel desirable, then actually be desired (which is easy as hell for women so they have room to care about "feeling" sexy). Why do you think landwhales demand to be considered drop-dead gorgeous like fit instagram models even though Chad already has quick flings with them and they would abort the beginnings of any family they had? They want to be a human gucci bag.

That's not how male insecurity works at all, the problem for men with body image issues isn't because being a manlet or norwooding makes them intrinsically worthless, but because they are sexually dead and women groan at them for having the audacity to exist within 10 metres of them every time they go outside. Women's body image issues DO NOT apply to men, except for maybe (probably only partially equivalent) 10 chadlites with narcissistic personality disorder on lookism raised exclusively by women in the form of single mothers and female teachers.

Men don't give a shit in comparison. St Bagelcel is a short ugly dude, but he doesn't seem too fazed by it until people try and harass him for it. He's only on edge because that's how he's used to society treating him, when you take that out of the equation he's a guy with a bird who goes to get bagels sometimes. He doesn't feel bad about being short or wear lifts at home alone so he can feel taller, the only negative aspect of his appearance is the effects it has on him. He doesn't want to be just as sexy as Chad for his height, he just wants women to stop telling him to drop dead for it. I know for a fact that if you were to place St Bagelcel in a room, almost completely alone, for a few weeks with vidya to cope and little to no physical interaction with the outside world, he would stop caring about his height because he would not be attacked for it. So long as his body continued to function, he could reach things in his home and he wasn't in physical pain due to his height, it wouldn't be a problem. Women on reddit, assuming they find 80 percent of men unattractive because they don't have enough showers, will often complain that men don't put enough effort into their appearance as a result of this. They can't for the life of them imagine why men aren't fixated on becoming David Gandy like it's some kind of lifelong project that fills their hearts with purpose. If I was a norwooding man on finasteride who was suddenly transported into a parallel universe in which, following a different child being conceived around a hearth in a cave in Ethiopia half a million years ago, most of the female population was attracted to male pattern baldness because it signaled higher androgen levels, I would not give a shit about keeping my hair.

If men were to start a movement demanding they be considered sexy despite being manlets, despite being short, despite having asperger's, despite having recessed mandibles, despite having bad eye area, despite having a long midface, despite having weak cheekbones, despite being balding and despite having small dicks, what problems would it even solve? Making men feel more desirable has no bearing on whether they actually are desirable, as is the case with women, but unlike women a significant portion of men are sexually six feet underground while whales get to sleep with Greek Gods. The only way it would be relevant to improving men's situation at all is if men placed some really meme-tier intrinsic values in their bodies as though they were commodities, which is not the case and will never be the case because men are mentally not the same as women. Maybe the cucks subconsciously know this but still encourage body positivity as a release valve for male subhumanity when they see that being attempted, but it should be obvious to anybody who isn't braindead that body positivity is not meaningful, helpful or even practical for men (or for women, but enough women can convince themselves that it is for it to be a "movement").

Last edited:
I'd rather be gl and virgin than ugly and get laid daily tbh

It's what I desire more. outside of having children and the validation of sex, the actual pleasure of sex isnt something I care about having all that much, even if I'm isolated in my room for weeks I'd still care more about being gl

I would love if men's bodies and insecurities were defended like a woman's. I feel just as insecure about myself as any woman, insecurity knows no gender. But mainstream social justice doesn't seem to agree.

You cannot go against biology. Women will never be attracted to ugly men.

Extremely high IQ post. I however argue that women's bodies do have intrinsic value, so long as they can produce children. They unfortunately have a monopoly on human production. Also I would still care about my balding because I like having hair because it keeps me from getting sunburned on my head, which happened when I shaved it off when I was younger.

It's what I desire more. outside of having children and the validation of sex, the actual pleasure of sex isnt something I care about having all that much, even if I'm isolated in my room for weeks I'd still care more about being gl
This can't be psychologically normal for men, do you have some sort of personality disorder? There is a reason most bluepilled men don't care about their appearance despite having even more incentive to do so than women.
I would love if men's bodies and insecurities were defended like a woman's. I feel just as insecure about myself as any woman, insecurity knows no gender. But mainstream social justice doesn't seem to agree.
But are you insecure because of external factors acting on you as a result of your appearance, or are you insecure because you feel the value of your body is intrinsically reduced in a way that is not connected to physical reality or sexual market value?

reminder that god fucked up when he created eve

This can't be psychologically normal for men, do you have some sort of personality disorder? There is a reason most bluepilled men don't care about their appearance despite having even more incentive to do so than women.

But are you insecure because of external factors acting on you as a result of your appearance, or are you insecure because you feel the value of your body is intrinsically reduced in a way that is not connected to physical reality or sexual market value?
Yes Im definitely not psychology normal never gone to any diagnosis though

Foids don't realize that they carry the bald genes too.

I feel insecure because of external factors. But I argue that women feel insecure for the same reason.

No. All I've ever wanted was a foid like me. That's it.

you're very right man, 'body positivity' for men would basically be rapey, because it boosts male sexuality at the expense of female choice

female choice and female sexuality needs to reign above all, forever

or until the apocalypse

shit thread kill yourself

He doesn't want to be just as sexy as Chad for his height, he just wants women to stop telling him to drop dead for it.
dhMeAzK.gif

Wow... this was excellent. Some brutal black pills. Way to make your return from the cage.

I'd rather be gl and virgin than ugly and get laid daily tbh

Can't argue with that my self image of myself matter more than sex call me a cuck but it's true

I need face positivity for my recessed mandible