WHY MUST CURRIES EXIST?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
I swear to fucking God i'm seeing more and more of them.
I went out shopping today and I was looking at what copes I should get when out of nowhere came this fucking curry asshole who was visibly more curry than me and he ruined my entire day. How is it even possible for someone to be this fucking curry? He was ARYAN. Whenever I see a curryfag I look at his flip flops because I like to cope thinking the only reason they mog me is because of the flip flops they're wearing. Well, it turned out he was wearing Nizam Sikandar Jah's shoes worth $160,000, while I was walking barefoot and he mogged me this much. He wasn't stinky either. Another way I cope when I see a curryfag is that I like to think i'll have a much easier time putting on muscle while they'll struggle because of their height. Well, this curry was well built too.
My fucking day is over now. I was going to do something productive but instead I think i'll just LDAR.:feelsrope:
I live in the slums of Mumbai btw. I can't imagine what it would be like living in Chandigarh. I would have definitely killed myself by now if I had to endure all that currymogging.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
73d 14h 28m
I went out shopping today and I was looking at what copes I should get when out of nowhere came this fucking curry asshole who was visibly more curry than me and he ruined my entire day. How is it even possible for someone to be this fucking curry? He was ARYAN. Whenever I see a curryfag I look at his flip flops because I like to cope thinking the only reason they mog me is because of the flip flops they're wearing. Well, it turned out he was wearing Nizam Sikandar Jah's shoes worth $160,000, while I was walking barefoot and he mogged me this much. He wasn't stinky either. Another way I cope when I see a curryfag is that I like to think i'll have a much easier time putting on muscle while they'll struggle because of their height. Well, this curry was well built too.
My fucking day is over now. I was going to do something productive but instead I think i'll just LDAR.:feelsrope:
I live in the slums of Mumbai btw. I can't imagine what it would be like living in Chandigarh. I would have definitely killed myself by now if I had to endure all that currymogging.

PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
87d 11h 53m
high IQ

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
197d 17h 28m
Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
★★★★
26d 5h 33m
Just be curry is an axiom. It is not a law. We don’t need to prove it to know it exists.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
How can someone even afford $160k shoes?
I think you can afford them. But not the most expensive shoes, they're worth $17 million and owned by Arabs.
Just be curry is an axiom. It is not a law. We don’t need to prove it to know it exists.
:feelsrope: I wish I was a brahmin.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
164d 20h 44m
There's not much difference between Hindu Dindus and Pakis. The Aryan/Caucasoid divide is over-accencuated.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
88d 7h 44m
high IQ thread

PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
87d 11h 53m
I think you can afford them. But not the most expensive shoes, they're worth $17 million and owned by Arabs.

:feelsrope: I wish I was a brahmin.
just be arab

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
29d 3h 15m
Whenever I see a curryfag I look at his flip flops because I like to cope thinking the only reason they mog me is because of the flip flops they're wearing.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

unsettling

unsettling

Enlightened
★★★★★
124d 23h 26m
curries only purpose of existence is to mog

nihility

nihility

Visionary
★★★★★
198d 17h 48m
curries exist solely to mog me and remind me of my subhumanity

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
curries exist solely to mog me and remind me of my subhumanity
Shitposting aside, based avatar/signature. That movie is my favorite of all time.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Disabled premature-cel
★★★★★
141d 15h 5m
Curries are born to mog :feelsrope:

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
164d 20h 44m
Only the Eastern parts of Pakistan and Indians are similar, but not the Western part.
That's true, but overall both races are subhuman; Indians are more subhuman, but not enough to distinguish between these two peoples.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
That's true, but overall both races are subhuman; Indians are more subhuman, but not enough to distinguish between these two peoples.
I think we are equally subhuman. We're Indic after all. Of course, I don't include the atypical Indics whom resemble Europeans (and some even mog them!)

PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
87d 11h 53m
I think we are equally subhuman. We're Indic after all. Of course, I don't include the atypical Indics whom resemble Europeans (and some even mog them!)
rise against the chadpreets

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
64d 33m
curries are fakecels

Justice Bao

Justice Bao

My own Mother proposes that i rope
★★★
16d 12h 56m
india is taking over. forget usa forget china forget europe and russia. hindi only remaining language by 2100

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
19d 7h 17m
I love the copies ded srs

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
4d 9h 47m
Just hope for a virus to wipe out india.

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
22d 15h 3m
Do you think he could afford the shoes by making lots of scam phone calls?

PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
87d 11h 53m
onurbaba

onurbaba

Recruit
★★★★
3d 16h 10m
steal his shoes :feelsthink: before he is gonna steal your wife

D

dankascholon

Banned
-
3d 15h 42m
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Disabled premature-cel
★★★★★
141d 15h 5m
where is your signature from? I'm a prematurecel
I have VERY bad news for you.
Prematurecels have it the worst.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Autistic Loser
★★★★★
42d 4h 24m
Poor curries

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
30d 20h 12m
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Fucking LOL. Articles say 37 weeks, meanwhile, I'm here born at 20 weeks. JFL JFL JFL I hate modern medicine, I'd be dead without it.

Last edited: