Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHY MUST CURRIES EXIST?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I swear to fucking God i'm seeing more and more of them.
I went out shopping today and I was looking at what copes I should get when out of nowhere came this fucking curry asshole who was visibly more curry than me and he ruined my entire day. How is it even possible for someone to be this fucking curry? He was ARYAN. Whenever I see a curryfag I look at his flip flops because I like to cope thinking the only reason they mog me is because of the flip flops they're wearing. Well, it turned out he was wearing Nizam Sikandar Jah's shoes worth $160,000, while I was walking barefoot and he mogged me this much. He wasn't stinky either. Another way I cope when I see a curryfag is that I like to think i'll have a much easier time putting on muscle while they'll struggle because of their height. Well, this curry was well built too.
My fucking day is over now. I was going to do something productive but instead I think i'll just LDAR.:feelsrope:
I live in the slums of Mumbai btw. I can't imagine what it would be like living in Chandigarh. I would have definitely killed myself by now if I had to endure all that currymogging.

I went out shopping today and I was looking at what copes I should get when out of nowhere came this fucking curry asshole who was visibly more curry than me and he ruined my entire day. How is it even possible for someone to be this fucking curry? He was ARYAN. Whenever I see a curryfag I look at his flip flops because I like to cope thinking the only reason they mog me is because of the flip flops they're wearing. Well, it turned out he was wearing Nizam Sikandar Jah's shoes worth $160,000, while I was walking barefoot and he mogged me this much. He wasn't stinky either. Another way I cope when I see a curryfag is that I like to think i'll have a much easier time putting on muscle while they'll struggle because of their height. Well, this curry was well built too.
My fucking day is over now. I was going to do something productive but instead I think i'll just LDAR.:feelsrope:
I live in the slums of Mumbai btw. I can't imagine what it would be like living in Chandigarh. I would have definitely killed myself by now if I had to endure all that currymogging.

high IQ

Just be curry is an axiom. It is not a law. We don’t need to prove it to know it exists.

How can someone even afford $160k shoes?
I think you can afford them. But not the most expensive shoes, they're worth $17 million and owned by Arabs.
Just be curry is an axiom. It is not a law. We don’t need to prove it to know it exists.
:feelsrope: I wish I was a brahmin.

high IQ thread

Whenever I see a curryfag I look at his flip flops because I like to cope thinking the only reason they mog me is because of the flip flops they're wearing.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

curries only purpose of existence is to mog

curries exist solely to mog me and remind me of my subhumanity

curries exist solely to mog me and remind me of my subhumanity
Shitposting aside, based avatar/signature. That movie is my favorite of all time.

Curries are born to mog :feelsrope:

That's true, but overall both races are subhuman; Indians are more subhuman, but not enough to distinguish between these two peoples.
I think we are equally subhuman. We're Indic after all. Of course, I don't include the atypical Indics whom resemble Europeans (and some even mog them!)

I think we are equally subhuman. We're Indic after all. Of course, I don't include the atypical Indics whom resemble Europeans (and some even mog them!)
rise against the chadpreets

curries are fakecels

india is taking over. forget usa forget china forget europe and russia. hindi only remaining language by 2100

I love the copies ded srs

Just hope for a virus to wipe out india.

Do you think he could afford the shoes by making lots of scam phone calls?

steal his shoes :feelsthink: before he is gonna steal your wife

where is your signature from? I'm a prematurecel
I have VERY bad news for you.
Prematurecels have it the worst.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Fucking LOL. Articles say 37 weeks, meanwhile, I'm here born at 20 weeks. JFL JFL JFL I hate modern medicine, I'd be dead without it.

Last edited:
What's in Chandigarh? And I thought you were from the netherlands?

Just hope for a virus to wipe out india.

If it keeps growing at this rate, maybe it's possible.
currypill destroyed me

Brutal. Over.