Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHY MUST MIDGETS EXIST?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I swear to fucking God i'm seeing more and more of them.
I went out shopping today and I was looking at what copes I should get when out of nowhere came this fucking asshole who was visibly shorter than me and he ruined my entire day. How is it even possible for someone to be this fucking tiny? He was TINY. Whenever I see a midget I look at his shoes because I like to cope thinking the only reason they are shorter than me is because of the shoes they're wearing. Well, it turned out he was wearing his heightmaxxing shoes, while I was wearing my flipflops and he was shorter than me this much. He wasn't lanky either. Another way I cope when I see a midget is that I like to think i'll have a much easier time reaching things while they'll struggle because of their height. Well, this guy was grabbing shit off the shelves too.
My fucking day is over now. I was going to do something productive but instead I think i'll just LDAR.:feelsrope:
I live in Indonesia btw. I can't imagine what it would be like living in the Bolivia. I would have definitely killed myself by now if I had to endure all that mogging.

I haven't seen a midget in a while, tbh.
When I was a child, they seemed to be everywhere.

JFL at the similar threads;

WHY MUST CURRIES EXIST?
WHY MUST RICHFAGS EXIST?
WHY MUST TALLFAGS EXIST?

I haven't seen a midget in a while, tbh.
When I was a child, they seemed to be everywhere.
You probably noticed them more as a kid since it was more weird for you then.

Foids when they see guys under 6’0

Over for tallcels.

Better to be 5'3 in indonesia than 5'7 in netherlands

I hate wearing painful elevator shoes which only give me like an inch.
I wear sneakers so I get a 1" boost - my height barefoot is 5'10" but with sneakers on it's 5'11" so I say 5'10" just to be sure.

I wear sneakers so I get a 1" boost - my height barefoot is 5'10" but with sneakers on it's 5'11" so I say 5'10" just to be sure.
I get a 2 " boost, but everyone gets at least a 1 inch boost wearing shoes, so 2-1 = 1 inch boost.

I swear to fucking God i'm seeing more and more of them.
I went out shopping today and I was looking at what copes I should get when out of nowhere came this fucking asshole who was visibly shorter than me and he ruined my entire day. How is it even possible for someone to be this fucking tiny? He was TINY. Whenever I see a midget I look at his shoes because I like to cope thinking the only reason they are shorter than me is because of the shoes they're wearing. Well, it turned out he was wearing his heightmaxxing shoes, while I was wearing my flipflops and he was shorter than me this much. He wasn't lanky either. Another way I cope when I see a midget is that I like to think i'll have a much easier time reaching things while they'll struggle because of their height. Well, this guy was grabbing shit off the shelves too.
My fucking day is over now. I was going to do something productive but instead I think i'll just LDAR.:feelsrope:
I live in Indonesia btw. I can't imagine what it would be like living in the Bolivia. I would have definitely killed myself by now if I had to endure all that mogging.
Whereabouts in Indonesia? I love that place, especially Jakarta, so many nice SEA babes

So now this is a copypasta huh?

I get a 2 " boost, but everyone gets at least a 1 inch boost wearing shoes, so 2-1 = 1 inch boost.
Yep even I do. I don't like frauding so I am not gonna wear any lifts or anything.

Whereabouts in Indonesia? I love that place, especially Jakarta, so many nice SEA babes

Damn for real? i thought SEA women were ugly tbh.

Any pics of Jakarta babes?

it's over if you're not 5'2 or below

:lul: :feelskek:

@OverBeforeItBegan thoughts?

Ye man , i get kinda sad when i see turbomanlets , they are so fucking bluepilled and coping so hard

Height is so fucking cruel
Better to be 5'3 in indonesia than 5'7 in netherlands
Never began

Last edited:
Yes, why must i exist. I ask the same question every day.

Ded srs, gnome sane?