Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHY MUST TALLFAGS EXIST?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I swear to fucking God i'm seeing more and more of them.
I went out shopping today and I was looking at what copes I should get when out of nowhere came this fucking asshole who was visibly more than a head taller than me and he ruined my entire day. How is it even possible for someone to be this fucking tall? He was HUGE. Whenever I see a tallfag I look at his shoes because I like to cope thinking the only reason they mog me is because of the shoes they're wearing. Well, it turned out he was wearing tiny little flip flops, while I was wearing my heightmaxxing shoes and he mogged me this much. He wasn't lanky either. Another way I cope when I see a tallfag is that I like to think i'll have a much easier time putting on muscle while they'll struggle because of their height. Well, this guy was well built too.
My fucking day is over now. I was going to do something productive but instead I think i'll just LDAR.:feelsrope:
I live in England btw. I can't imagine what it would be like living in the Netherlands. I would have definitely killed myself by now if I had to endure all that mogging.

He was just existing man

whats your height

You're not deluding yourself. Yonger generations are much taller than gen x and boomers. it's so over.

I'm assuming he was around 7 ft then?

You're not deluding yourself. Yonger generations are much taller than gen x and boomers. it's so over.
It's actually insane how fucking huge they are though. It shouldn't be allowed.

t. tallfag tbh
Maybe a tallfag in China. Just like a 6 inch penis may be big in China. Problem is I live in the west. I'm mediocre at best. I'd be a manlet in the Netherlands.
I think people think 6'0 is taller than it actually is. It's not a good height.
another bragging dickhead

these people are cancer of the incel community

Maybe a tallfag in China. Just like a 6 inch penis may be big in China. Problem is I live in the west. I'm mediocre at best. I'd be a manlet in the Netherlands.
cope. It might not be great in the west as much as it is in other places but its still a good height. Also the average height in England is 5'9'' for men, making 6 ft a huge advantage.

another bragging dickhead
these people are cancer of the incel community
He is either delusional and literally only noticing other tallfags or this is a thinly veiled brag thread tbh...

Netherlands is hell on earth (incelwise).

6'0 is gigamanlet in 2020. @micropenis29
6 ft only seems gigamanlet in 2020 because society is obsessed with height. In england (where OP is) it is way above the average height for the average man.

You can exclude ethnics, the lower classes and anyone below 5'8 from the average because women don't see them as men.
as long as you exclude everyone that makes me look taller I am not tall :feelstastyman:

I'm mediocre at best. I'd be a manlet in the Netherlands.
Are you kidding me? You are not a manlet, you height is considered average in Netherlands .

blatant brag thread.

This is literally you - " oh, look at me, I hate tallfags, btw I'm 6'0 and i consider myself a manlet. I don't give a fuck what statistics say, I'll believe what I want to believe and everyone who disagrees with me is a faggot."

Even as things are, 1 in 5 people are taller than me. You really think this counts as being a "tallfag" lmao. You're delusional.
you are literally taller than the average englishman. I feel no sympathy for you that you run into other tallfags that mog you. You are literally 6ft stop calling yourself anything other than tall.
Are you kidding me? You are not a manlet, you height is considered average in Netherlands .

Humble brag thread.

This is literally you - " oh, look at me, I hate tallfags, btw I'm 6'0 and i consider myself a manlet. I don't give a fuck what statistics say, I'll believe what I want to believe and everyone who disagrees with me is a faggot."
he is either delusional and actually thinks he is short or he is humble bragging. Honestly his height being average in the NETHERLANDS should be a sign that he isn't a manlet anywhere :lul:

Last edited:
You're basically 6 foot. Glad you can understand you're not a tallfag. These people are delusional.

Lol. the only average that matters is the average of your competition. The groups I listed aren't competition. Therefore they don't count. Simple. Go to a nightclub. The average height will be above 6 foot.

I see what I see. When i'm in an area full of young white and black zoomers, it actually becomes quite tricky to find someone shorter than me.
keep coping 6 foot tall tallfag.

Great reply.
There is nothing I can say since you are being delusional right now. In no fucking universe is 6 feet tall manlet. You are just butt blasted that you aren't giga tall. Sorry I have no sympathy for someone who is 6 FEET TALL in a country where the average is 5ft 9. I know you dont think statistics "count" because it proves you wrong but they unfortunately do. though at this point I think you know you aren't short at all and are just using this thread as a way to brag about being 6 ft.

There is nothing I can say since you are being delusional right now. In no fucking universe is 6 feet tall manlet. You are just butt blasted that you aren't giga tall. Sorry I have no sympathy for someone who is 6 FEET TALL in a country where the average is 5ft 9. I know you dont think statistics "count" because it proves you wrong but they unfortunately do. though at this point I think you know you aren't short at all and are just using this thread as a way to brag about being 6 ft.
I don't have a brag-worthy height.

not an argument.
Its not worth arguing since you ignore any facts that prove you wrong since you feel like its wrong.
Lmfao it's not Incel tier height that's for sure.
at this point I think he is just bragging and trying to do it in a way that makes it seem like he's not. "teehee I'm so short, I'm only 6 ft tall"

Yeah. There's 7ft tall muscular gigachads. We are not the same species of course.

Some men (many, actually) don't even have to work out a lot to get buffed, it comes to them naturally. Trust me my brother, we are not the same species as those people. We do not belong here.

It's a mediocreheight. It's not good, it's not bad. With my face and autism it's over.

Yea but your height isn't what's bringing you down so why mention in like you're short?

Coming into this thread i expected you to be in 5'5-5'8 range like most NA Manlets.

Its not worth arguing since you ignore any facts that prove you wrong since you feel like its wrong.

at this point I think he is just bragging and trying to do it in a way that makes it seem like he's not. "teehee I'm so short, I'm only 6 ft tall"
Yea but your height isn't what's bringing you down so why mention in like you're short?

Coming into this thread i expected you to be in 5'5-5'8 range like most NA Manlets.
I never even mentioned my height in the OP. Someone asked me and I answered them.

OP is 6ft and white. JFL at the state of incels.co

Imagine coming here to vent after getting teramogged and getting torn apart by us true manlets cry some more tall fag :feelstastyman::feelshaha:

Imagine coming here to vent after getting teramogged and getting torn apart by us true manlets cry some more tall fag :feelstastyman::feelshaha:

Height doesn't matter.

I swear to fucking God i'm seeing more and more of them.
I went out shopping today and I was looking at what copes I should get when out of nowhere came this fucking asshole who was visibly more than a head taller than me and he ruined my entire day. How is it even possible for someone to be this fucking tall? He was HUGE. Whenever I see a tallfag I look at his shoes because I like to cope thinking the only reason they mog me is because of the shoes they're wearing. Well, it turned out he was wearing tiny little flip flops, while I was wearing my heightmaxxing shoes and he mogged me this much. He wasn't lanky either. Another way I cope when I see a tallfag is that I like to think i'll have a much easier time putting on muscle while they'll struggle because of their height. Well, this guy was well built too.
My fucking day is over now. I was going to do something productive but instead I think i'll just LDAR.:feelsrope:
I live in England btw. I can't imagine what it would be like living in the Netherlands. I would have definitely killed myself by now if I had to endure all that mogging.

Tallfags exist to remind you of the blackpill.

Height doesn't matter.

He must have nephilim dna