Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why must women call butt ugly women beautiful

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I see this shit all the time especially on social media. They call out one of their obese ugly friends as beautiful. I even seen this “tag 10 beautiful women” thing on Facebook and all the pigs they tag look horrendous and weight 300lbs.

They're coping

If fatties are beautifil, then they will think they are by default.

foids lie by default
period

Even women are slaves to the women are wonder effect.

20200217 190808

foids lie by default
period
Number of letters in "happy birthday" IQ

because they're pieces of shit.

Fat women are too dumb to realize that when a legitimately attractive woman calls them beautiful it is, in fact, a low key insult.

Virtue signalling, however ugly men are not entitled to this same treatment.

Fat women are too dumb to realize that when a legitimately attractive woman calls them beautiful it is, in fact, a low key insult.
It’s like they actually believe it lol

Same thing better looking men do, keep the ugly companions around to look even better by proxy in social settings, keeping 'em sweet.

Well, yeah. They're coping about how they're not actually good looking and they know it.
Whales signaling @ one another for attention among the echo chamber of modern day simping media. :soy:

they see other women as human beings, so are sympathetic to their feelings.

ofc they will reject sub-8 males to the point of suicide.

Because they know ugly women wont flood their inboxes with messages if they give them a compliment. They do it so they can reference that moment when the question of if they are a good person comes up.

I see this shit all the time especially on social media. They call out one of their obese ugly friends as beautiful. I even seen this “tag 10 beautiful women” thing on Facebook and all the pigs they tag look horrendous and weight 300lbs.
As I said in the other thread https://incels.is/threads/an-average-foid-according-to-foids.238537/#post-5402302, my thinking on this is that it's deliberate. That's how they collectively raise women's SMV and gas themselves up to believe they only deserve chads.

Body positivity bullshit

Virtue signaling, they dont want to be socially ostracized for being seen as mean or cruel to other women, even though it is socially desirable to bully other women to raise your status, it is only desirable to do it in a backstabbing secretive way. The social system with women is a complex shitshow

Because they want them to get chad too

They're coping
Virtue signaling, they dont want to be socially ostracized for being seen as mean or cruel to other women, even though it is socially desirable to bully other women to raise your status, it is only desirable to do it in a backstabbing secretive way. The social system with women is a complex shitshow

High iq and hilariously true. They have to decide schemes to backstab each other in private. It's all fake with foids

Last edited:
Foids socialize that way even though they know it's not true.

Men usually put down other men even though they dont deep down mean to hurt or harm the other guy. It's like a challenge for the guy to better himself since men pride themselves on more and more accomplishments.

2 seemingly opposite way of socializing.

Foids are about LOOKS as we all know alr, Look at the comment section of foids whose faces have been disfigured by genetic defects or accidents, first thing 99.9% foids say is 'shes beautiful!' and not about the struggles of living as a subhuman. But as for their male counterparts, you don't hear ppl(men) crying out 'ur handsome af man! Fuck those haters who say otherwise!' :feelskek:

Because all women age and get ugly

Hasn't it been proven to be some Machiavelian tier thing where women tell other women they are beautiful to let their guard down or something, only to call them ugly later on by giving them a sense of false confidence.