Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why my standards for women are extremely high

• Thread starter Deleted member 23537
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23537

Banned
-
I used to be someone that put personality above looks. I truly didn't care much.

These days, after learning about the black pill. I can't anymore.

If decide to start a family, I want my children to have a good life. For that, the girl I choose needs to look good and have a good personality so she lets me raise the kids properly.

Therefore my standards despite being an incel are incredibly high. The truth is that, If I can't get that than it is pointless.

Foids have successfully turned themselves into literal toilets. They have no value, none. If all the women disappeared tomorrow, society would go on flawlessly. This is the definition of uselessness. They had one redeeming quality and that was making children and they can't do that anymore.

Truly clown world

literal toilets

Incels suffer because of the juggernaut effect. If you're able to looksmax and looksfraud efficiently enough, you should always choose the option with best genes. Women do this subconsciously, but men just fuck anything that moves usually.

Of course, IT will use this post as definitive proof that male incels are just picky. We should be, honestly.

I'd fuck about 50% of girls under 30 I see. If any of the other 50% were attracted to me, I'd be a volcel.

Clown world, where being a decent human being is a high standard to **men.

For that, the girl I choose needs to look good

Because you subconsciously want to lift your genes up. Thats an truecel paradox - while most normies are ok to date down by several points, an ugly guy demands at least his looksmatch and most of the times even above to compensate his own ugliness.

Thats why I'am going to fuck only young attractive hookers during my next SEA trip(which would never happen due to COVID though).

Sometimes I think that normies in RL are more blackpilled than a typical user on this board.

Because you subconsciously want to lift your genes up. Thats an truecel paradox - while most normies are ok to date down by several points, an ugly guy demands at least his looksmatch and most of the times even above to compensate his own ugliness.

Thats why I'am going to fuck only young attractive hookers during my next SEA trip(which would never happen due to COVID though).

Sometimes I think that normies in RL are more blackpilled than a typical user on this board.
No, Because I want my children to have a chance.
As I said looks weren't nearly as important pre blackpill

No, Because I want my children to have a chance.

What chance? Your son will be a typical normie consoomer and your doughter will be another hypergamous whore.

You will get the short end of the stick when you compromise your standards and let a woman manipulate you out of it. It's always a loss for you and doomed relationship.

You will get the short end of the stick when you compromise your standards and let a woman manipulate you out of it. It's always a loss for you and doomed relationship.
I like you pengwin. You should post more being a greycel is hard. Prejudices against us are strong.

I used to not care about height until I realized how brutal women would be to any manlet sons I might have.
Yes it's like they know how low their smv is in comparison to women. I think it's desperation and juggernaut law as well.

I used to not care about height until I realized how brutal women would be to any manlet sons I might have.
Yeah, me too. Thus in my eyes short foid are glorified Fleshlights
What chance? Your son will be a typical normie consoomer and your doughter will be another hypergamous whore.
Not all are normies
Yes it's like they know how low their smv is in comparison to women. I think it's desperation and juggernaut law as well.

I think normies know their smv but subconsciously.

Last edited:
I have high standards