Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why "no contact" rarely works on women

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
This is more geared toward normies who've actually had relationships but nontheless is relevant to those who actually plan to ascend (given that statistically speaking they WILL get cucked) or to those just wanting to understand female nature more but the most common theme regarding advice on how to get an ex back that left you and so on is to simply go "no contact" i.e. just delete them from your life and cut all contact altogether for as long as it takes. It may take a few weeks, it may take a few years. Yet when you look at the comments and so on on most of these vids talking about this stuff a constant recurring theme is girls saying it worked for them but guys saying it didn't work for them (some from guys who've been no contact for years and still got no results). Why is this?

This is because a woman almost never actually leaves a man for a good reason (i.e. the man was unfaithful, physically abusive or whatever; in reality these traits actually keep the woman hooked and it is 9 times out of 10 the boring good guy that she will cheat on and/or dump for no real reason despite what the movies and soyciety would have us believe) she pretty much always leaves for something "better" even if just in her own mind. Maybe the new guy is taller, better looking, in better shape, has more money, a bigger cock, more friends or maybe all of these things. Moreover, she usually has the new guy lined up before actually dumping the old one; i.e. if she wasn't already cheating she was already planning her escape route. But bottom line is that it's almost always for someone better. Thus, "no contact" will not work on 'foids unless you can somehow become better than the guy or guys she was fucking behind your back.

Why even try ascending when you must surely know deep down that this is to be your destiny as a sub-8 male?

this isn't the place to be talking to normies

It regards female nature in general and thus is pertinent info to those who plan on ascending, betabuxing, etc

This is more geared toward normies who've actually had relationships but nontheless is relevant to those who actually plan to ascend (given that statistically speaking they WILL get cucked) or to those just wanting to understand female nature more but the most common theme regarding advice on how to get an ex back that left you and so on is to simply go "no contact" i.e. just delete them from your life and cut all contact altogether for as long as it takes. It may take a few weeks, it may take a few years. Yet when you look at the comments and so on on most of these vids talking about this stuff a constant recurring theme is girls saying it worked for them but guys saying it didn't work for them (some from guys who've been no contact for years and still got no results). Why is this?

This is because a woman almost never actually leaves a man for a good reason (i.e. the man was unfaithful, physically abusive or whatever; in reality these traits actually keep the woman hooked and it is 9 times out of 10 the boring good guy that she will cheat on and/or dump for no real reason despite what the movies and soyciety would have us believe) she pretty much always leaves for something "better" even if just in her own mind. Maybe the new guy is taller, better looking, in better shape, has more money, a bigger cock, more friends or maybe all of these things. Moreover, she usually has the new guy lined up before actually dumping the old one; i.e. if she wasn't already cheating she was already planning her escape route. But bottom line is that it's almost always for someone better. Thus, "no contact" will not work on 'foids unless you can somehow become better than the guy or guys she was fucking behind your back.

Why even try ascending when you must surely know deep down that this is to be your destiny as a sub-8 male?
No contact only works if you have any leverage. But the average man can easily be replaced in women's minds so the average man doesn't have any leverage.

No contact works if you have your shit together. It's not a myth, it's just the fact that if you live your best life and treat everything like IDGAF, she'll be back. But it's pointless.

Where do you think you are?

they dont wanna contact me anyway

No point in "no contact" when foids ignore me in the first place.

I see what you mean OP — you are definitely right about women having their next guy lined up before initiating break up if they’re not already cheating at that point and hypergamy as you described is real.

Only way I could see the no contact thing work for guys is if years pass, the woman gets old and ugly and her value plummets, the out of desperation “if” the guy was “pretty good” in the past they may hit you up and try to convert you to their BetaBux.