Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why no one likes an incel

T

thelonewanderer

Banned
-
Someone on 4chan posted this and said "This is why no one likes an incel"

How do you respond?

Attachments

• 1558084015477.jpg
    1558084015477.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
No one loves us, such a stupid fucking comic

Someone on 4chan posted this and said "This is why no one likes an incel"

How do you respond?
Is it true that Kim jong absorbs the entire populace of north koreas' status?

total retards living in some fantasy land who made that comic, they think foids at school go up to guys, especially ugly guys, and say that they love them??? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::feelshaha::feelskek::lul::feelshaha::feelskek::lul::feelshaha::feelskek::lul::feelshaha::feelskek::lul::feelshaha::feelskek::lul:

ugly you aint got no alibi

Ignore it and don't give a shit about it.

Most of us would easily take our looks match like the kids in the comic

No foid would ever say that in the first place.

Females always date up, not males. This comic would make sense if the characters were reversed

Not like that would ever happen, but most of us would probably settle for our looksmatch.

You're a volcel if not.

" you just arent noticing the girls looking at you bro", so fucking delusional.

no, no girl has ever looked at me ever.

why is it so hard for normfucks to understand.

That comic shows a man desiring a woman because she is good-looking while being ignored by her because he is ugly, he also rejects another woman because she is too ugly, kinda goes in favor of the blackpill tbh.
I think it's more because of the reputation associated with the term "incel". Incel became synonymous with worshiping ER and celebrating/encouraging other mass shootings and rape so the belief instilled into the avg. person is: incel=evil and opposing evil=good. They hate what they think incels are, not incels specifically. If you believed somebody was encouraging murder or rape of your loved ones, would you hate them? If not for the bad reputation nobody would care about incels, they would treat us the same way as those "I'm a 30 year old virgin but at least I'm not an incel haha" types.

Normalfags think ugly women are attracted to ugly men. They actually think that's how it works. An ugly woman will do everything in her power to secure a more attractive partner. There's no reason why an ugly woman would settle with her looksmatch. The same can't be said for ugly men.

Besides, most of us are not that subhuman. I bet 75% of us are in the 3-5/10 range, it's just that many of us are not NT, we're poor and low status, NEETs etc.
Even average NT men are struggling these days. If you're 4/10 and you have autism, it's over for you unless you have enough money for beta bux.

I'd do anything to have a looksmatch partner.

Some would argue being a 3-5/10 might as well be a 1/10. Sounds like a cope.
I'm actually a proponent of the sub6 = 1/10 blackpill. Sub6 is 1/10 to women in the sense that no western woman will ever be sexually attracted to a sub6 male. You cannot be sexually attractive if you're sub6, but you can be beta bux which is how virtually all normies get girlfriends/wives these days. These relationships almost always end badly.

Basically, your only chance as an NT 4-5/10 normie in 2019+ is beta bux in your late twenties and thirties. We can't even get that because we're not NT and most of us are low status, poor/NEETs.

I strongly believe that women can only be sexually attracted to 7/10+ men. Men can be sexually attracted to just about any human with a vagina.

Sexual attraction is everything. You can be an ordinary looking 5/10 guy, but have 0 sexual attractiveness and thus struggle with women.

Last edited:
:soy: no one like us because we are better than them :soy:

They dont like us because we are ugly and dont kiss up to foids

I wish, The only person who ever said they love me was my mom. Explain that. 4fags

Cope, ugly girls hate me and want me to suffer just as much as every other girl. This shit never happens in real life.

plot twist:
the ugly girl isnt really a girl but a mentally deranged IT tranny

Oh this strawman again? Funny how when women do the exact same thing they're encouraged by these same cucks. There's a complete difference when a man doesn't want to date a disgusting landwhale and a female not wanting a male because he's slightly below average and socially awkward.

Yeah gtfo as if his looksmatch is approaching him lmfao.

Normalfags think ugly women are attracted to ugly men. They actually think that's how it works. An ugly woman will do everything in her power to secure a more attractive partner. There's no reason why an ugly woman would settle with her looksmatch. The same can't be said for ugly men.

Besides, most of us are not that subhuman. I bet 75% of us are in the 3-5/10 range, it's just that many of us are not NT, we're poor and low status, NEETs etc.
Even average NT men are struggling these days. If you're 4/10 and you have autism, it's over for you unless you have enough money for beta bux.

I'd do anything to have a looksmatch partner.

hypergamy affects foids, so this comic isn't realistic.

I bet there are other desperate incels like me who would date even hambeasts 2 layers down on a beauty scale.