Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why normal people hate incels

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
People on this site often say that normal people hate incels because they are simply ugly, short and *insert bad genetic trait here*. However I believe that in addition to that normies had us because we shatter their ego and their self-worth. The reason for this is that normies believe in the just-world fallacy, and that all the good things in life that they posses they have because they are such a great person and that they put in hard work. When and incel comes around and says, "I have a hard life because of factors outside of my control, life isn't fair", normies react with hostility because it suggests that maybe all the good things THEY have are not a result of their efforts and hard work but from traits they were born with. They seriously believe that getting what you want in life is really easy (because it was for them) and that if you don't have a good life you're lazy and stupid because it's so easy to achieve, right?

TL;DR - WATER IS WET

Water is wet indeed. It is the old topic. Nevertheless, it worth be reminded about from time to time.

Normies don't understand that you can't chose to be an incel or not.

Water = wet
Nigger = black
Women = toilets
Etc

Imagine having something about to destroy all your concept and ethics about life that your whole life is built upon . The blackpill will make their life fall apart and they will have nothing to be happy about . The truth will shatter their lies

Cunts want to bully folks worse off than themselves to feel better about their own situation.

Cunts want to bully folks worse off than themselves to feel better about their own situation.
I don't understand people who bully others who are worse off then them to make themselves feel better because someone else high up on the ladder did the same thing to them. Shouldn't you be less likely to do something like that because you've don't like it being done to you? Humans are selfish and illogical.

Normies hate incels because they are PROGRAMMED TO DO IT.

Imagine having something about to destroy all your concept and ethics about life that your whole life is built upon . The blackpill will make their life fall apart and they will have nothing to be happy about . The truth will shatter their lies
The bluepill is the only thing keeping this sick society together. If you woke them to the harsh reality they would soon become nihilistic and either disconnect from society completely or lash out in rage as they realise that they were lied to this whole time.

Tbh , if the whole society was blackpilled we will create a much better reality , fortune will be for everyone , we will love equally and stop this rat race .

Because questioning one of the biggest hierarchies (sexual hierarchy) is bound to be controversial. Femoids don't want to admit they don't care about personality and chads don't want to admit they aren't succeeding because they are socially skilled but because of genetic looks.

Because we are already on the bottom of the hierarchy.
You always kick those below you

I don't understand people who bully others who are worse off then them to make themselves feel better because someone else high up on the ladder did the same thing to them. Shouldn't you be less likely to do something like that because you've don't like it being done to you? Humans are selfish and illogical.
I know you'd think they'd have a bit of empathy. The worse is when a group gangs up to pick on somebody. Its fucked up that they get solidarity with one another by picking on someone.

Tbh , if the whole society was blackpilled we will create a much better reality , fortune will be for everyone , we will love equally and stop this rat race .
Right. If every single person knew the truth it would free humanity, either that or the exact opposite. it would be like a divine test
I'm kinda leaning on humanity failing tbh, we already have high-self awareness yet sill fail miserably as a whole JFL

People on this site often say that normal people hate incels because they are simply ugly, short and *insert bad genetic trait here*. However I believe that in addition to that normies had us because we shatter their ego and their self-worth. The reason for this is that normies believe in the just-world fallacy, and that all the good things in life that they posses they have because they are such a great person and that they put in hard work. When and incel comes around and says, "I have a hard life because of factors outside of my control, life isn't fair", normies react with hostility because it suggests that maybe all the good things THEY have are not a result of their efforts and hard work but from traits they were born with. They seriously believe that getting what you want in life is really easy (because it was for them) and that if you don't have a good life you're lazy and stupid because it's so easy to achieve, right?

TL;DR - WATER IS WET
It is because the blackpilled way of thinking ultimately leads to a deterministic worldview, where in nothing we do actually matters. By admitting to the fact that your worth is being solely determined by your genetics, your ego and self-worth ceases to exist. This is so extremely scary for normies, practically life-threatening.. When they start to even smell hints of the blackpill, they go apeshit and give a speech about personality and hard work, in the hope you stop tormenting them with your brutal world views.

Actual good looking people with good lives don't hate us, they don't have any reason to spend energy in negative thoughts and feelings about a bunch of losers.

It's bluepilled virgins and insecure women who hate us because they see themselves in us, because they are ugly themselves and we remind them of their own uglyness.

Last edited: