Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why normies like to mock in front of girls?

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I.remember this dude who was older than me and he had a GF and 2 sons; everytime a foid appeared at work he was trying to mock me or belittling me in front of her just to make me feel awkward.

I remember he used to call me out in front of her saying things like :
" its all the night you're looking at her legs; why don't you tell her what you feel? Do I need to do everything? "

Even if IRL I try to give 0 attention to women because I know it's over; he liked to do those things or trash talking/talk about my phisical flaws.

cause they want to increase their dominance

He was trying to impress the hole, show that he's the alpha dog in the environment. Foids fall for it, they love bullies, they get wet for them.

Normies can do everything for a crumb of pussy

He was trying to impress the hole, show that he's the alpha dog in the environment. Foids fall for it, they love bullies, they get wet for them.

don't worry he's getting cucked by a golden retriever or a German shepherd

Yes but why ? He already has a family snd he's 10 years older

Yes but why ? He already has a family snd he's 10 years older
The normie brain seeks domination aboves all. Besides that, he probably wanted to fuck the girl.

You should already expect that to happen when bitches come around you and some normie,they’re trying to show off to impress the bitch

Yep, looking back it would have been so easy to spot but without blackpill knowledge it happened at warp speed so you didn't react quickly enough.

Think back about the body language and how the normies changed their gaze when foids entered the room. A manlet present would get looked up and down, they would assume a smug expression and wait their turn to insult the perceived lowest value man in the room. And they did, since they were low inhib and had no worries about the insults coming out weird, like they would if we said them.

A manlet cannot participate in social circles involving men and foids due to this phenomenon. Unless you are a masochist who wants to look like an idiot for their amusement you simply have to avoid all social situations.

If I could go back and change job trajectory I would honestly major in fashion merchandising or something and work only with foids. They would make me do all the work but would ignore me and it would be like working alone, peaceful and free of mogging.

Last edited:
:feels::feels::feels::feels:

I.remember this dude who was older than me and he had a GF and 2 sons; everytime a foid appeared at work he was trying to mock me or belittling me in front of her just to make me feel awkward.

I remember he used to call me out in front of her saying things like :
" its all the night you're looking at her legs; why don't you tell her what you feel? Do I need to do everything? "

Even if IRL I try to give 0 attention to women because I know it's over; he liked to do those things or trash talking/talk about my phisical flaws.
To impress women and make themselves seem more socially aware to others.

Yep, looking back it would have been so easy to spot but without blackpill knowledge it happened at warp speed so you didn't react quickly enough.

Think back about the body language and how the normies changed their gaze when foids entered the room. A manlet present would get looked up and down, they would assume a smug expression and wait their turn to insult the perceived lowest value man in the room. And they did, since they were low inhib and had no worries about the insults coming out weird, like they would if we said them.

A manlet cannot participate in social circles involving men and foids due to this phenomenon. Unless you are a masochist who wants to look like an idiot for their amusement you simply have to avoid all social situations.

If I could go back and change job trajectory I would honestly major in fashion merchandising or something and work only with foids. They would make me do all the work but would ignore me and it would be like working alone, peaceful and free of mogging.
Normies will insult the lowest SMV male infront of females, even your own friends will if the girl is attractive or they like her. They'll also tune you out of conversations and ignore you

cause they want to increase their dominance
This

It's also done among sexhavers so that they lose their composure, as they try to edge each other out.

OP is basically being told he never had a shot.

hey man i had similar shit happen to me when i was in HS.

Only friend I had would completely shift his attitude toward me every time we were in class/not by ourselves, one time we had to break into groups and I looked at him cuz i thought it was obvious we were goign to pair up and hes like "no get away from me your weird", and the whole class pointed and laughed at me as I awkwardly looked stood in the middle of the room feeling completely worthless. He was belittling and humilating me to boost his own status. Next day he act like nothing every happened.

It's a NT sexhaver tactic. They throw all alliances and friendships out the window once they stand to gain from backstabbing and belittling you. That's the end goal - to beat you down to attempt to elevate themselves, even if it's cruel, sociopathic, and heartless.

People who do this are not your friends. If you have even a single friend who doesn't do this, you already are more fortunate than 99% of the population.

Don't get angry at them. They don't even realize they're doing it. They're unconscious and slaves to their biology at moments like this, they're quite literally on auto pilot same way a hungry dog is around food.

Last edited:
This

It's also done among sexhavers so that they lose their composure, as they try to edge each other out.

OP is basically being told he never had a shot.
What do you mean by " never had a shot "?
I'm not a native speaker

Shouldn't be surprised there are plenty of men out there who will throw you under the bus to impress some foid.

Punch down to elevate themselves.

Men often like to build this emotional power positions to come out as alpha, they feel it atracts more femoids

What do you mean by " never had a shot "?
I'm not a native speaker
That you couldn't get her if you tried. He was basically telling you not to even think about it.

Basically he is saying I'm a truecel

He's an NPC normgroid, he didn't assume that you already gave up on foids and doesn't realize that foids dont want you. He simply didn't want you to try.

He's an NPC normgroid, he didn't assume that you already gave up on foids and doesn't realize that foids dont want you. He simply didn't want you to try.
He's right tbh

He's right tbh
No he wasn't.

He was too stupid to read your body language and couldn't figure out on his own that you had already checked yourself out from deluding yourself into believing that you could have her some day.

He thinks you’re a faggot beta that won’t stand up for yourself that’s why, he’s also a prick of course though

This is how they try to mog you, by prevailing dominance over you.

Happened to me when I was 12-14 and stupid, and didn't realize what was actually going on behind the scenes. I don't put up with that bullshit anymore. Some normgroid tries to fuck with me to act all cool and to impress some random chicks, I'll do something about it.

They want all the women for themselves so it's a case of making the competition look weak.

Shouldn't be surprised there are plenty of men out there who will throw you under the bus to impress some foid.

Punch down to elevate themselves.

I was in the situation a few times at school, mainly by 2 insecure guys who were jealous at the time (lol), I could have fought them but they had twice the friends and were much more popular. I just used to ignore them mostly or say whatever, I would have fought them if they wanted to push it further though. Your situation is worse as you’re both adults and he’s probably senior to you, still just tell him in a way that you don’t like it or just totally ignore him.