Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why normies man can not understand that our cause is theirs as well?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Seriously that makes me very angry, these motherfuckers can not see that what affects us also affects them, but to a lesser degree but still enough for the relationship market to be unfair to them as well, all foids are placed on a pedestal as if it were higher beings and its defects and imperfections denied or minimized while men are only exponentially increased, to the point that only chads are considered truly attractive to the foids and this can no longer be regarded as pure speculation, more and more evidence shows that women nowadays are much more demanding of the characteristics of their partners, whereas foids do not need to have anything extraordinary about them.

A man must compensate his imperfections with unique characteristics that no one else has, perhaps that is the only way, why they can not see what is causing this growing problem in society is this inequality of standards? They accept anything even women well below their looksmatch whereas foids NEVER date anyone inferior to them, except when that unique or useful characteristics is present in the pretender, like the guy is rotten rich, is the best guitar player or whatever, not every man has an extraordinary features that can compensate for his lack of beauty and this does not apply to foids.

Fuck they need to see that this is not just our problem!

foids are the evil and normies are cuck

they can see it they just don't want to be associated with us

they can see it they just don't want to be associated with us
But it seems everytime someone says that foids only want chads they all say that you are wrong and tell you to fuck off

Never underestimate the power of a pretty woman touching your doodle. I could argue "Women should be seen as creeps just as much as men are, because both men and women have equal propensity to be predators. But women are seen as an exception and no one really reacts to feminine cruelty like they do masculine cruelty."

But on the OTHER hand... it'd be real hard to say no to a woman's advances. It's just how it is for men. We can be our own worst enemies.

Well who do you think placed them on a pedestal?

they'll only understand once the sexual market inevitably goes back to the jungle. i.e. betabuxxing not being a thing anymore.. then you'll see all the sub 8's that only got pussy cause they saved a hoe become sexless and just as incel as the rest of us..

when that happens, we will have an army tbh.. incels will represent like 95%+ of the male population.

the OTHER hand... it'd be real hard to say no to a woman's advances. It's just how it is for men. We can be our own worst enemies.
Accepting their advances has nothing to do with being cucked by them, allowing yourself to be cucked and kiss their ass will guarantee not to get you pussy and land you in the friendzone at most. Normie cucks are shooting themselves in the foot, which is why they need to accept the blackpill or be killed.

2 reasons,

educational system make bluepilled propaganda for the childrens and the adults

the other reason is the fact normies don't have our problems, he probably gonna have more than 3 serious gf in his life without difficulty, the fact foids are pretty selective do not discourage them, on the contrary that the motives to "improve themself"

Last edited:
2 reasons,

educational system make bluepilled propaganda for the childrens and the adults

the other reason is the fact normies don't have our problems, he probably gonna have more than 3 serious gf in his life without difficulty, the fact foids are pretty selective do not discourage them, on the contrary that the motives to "improve themself"
Yes but the amount of effort to "improve" is already absurd and is only increasing whereas for foids it is not necessary to do anything nor even eat right is needed more, they can be landwhales as much as they want and even then they will be able to find a normie sucker to be the betabuxxx cuck for them.

The bluepill runs deep in all of society, normies are typically a bunch of naive idiot white knights who've been conditioned to think a certain way their entire lives. They don't face the same struggles we do so they can't identify with us.

In a stratified society, those on the second lowest level almost always dedicate their time and energy to harassing those on the very lowest level instead of allying with them and overthrowing their mutual oppressors.

In a stratified society, those on the second lowest level almost always dedicate their time and energy to harassing those on the very lowest level instead of allying with them and overthrowing their mutual oppressors.

True shit. People seem ready to give up all freedoms just to be able to take away one or two freedoms from other people. Evil and pathetic. Why religion exists, etc.

A normie might get 3 serious relationships with landwhales, and always be disappointed with himself deep down. Which is why they need to be lurking on this site and learning something instead of continuing to get cucked and swindled by hypergamous whores and the government.

A normie might get 3 serious relationships with landwhales, and always be disappointed with himself deep down. Which is why they need to be lurking on this site and learning something instead of continuing to get cucked and swindled by hypergamous whores and the government.

nah, a normie gonna get +3 normie gf in his life, I don't exclude landwhales but they gonna probably get married and have children with a normie foid with a normal body (6-7/10)

trust me, if they was frustrated af, they already gonna start to realize the injustice with foids who choose how everything work

nah, a normie gonna get +3 normie gf in his life, I don't exclude landwhales but they gonna probably get married and have children with a normie foid with a normal body (6-7/10)

trust me, if they was frustrated af, they already gonna start to realize the injustice with foids who choose how everything work
No way, a normie guy would never get married to a 6-7, the most he can get is a 3 or a 4-5 that will cuck him. Normies are pretty low iq when it comes to realizing things, that's why the blackpill needs to be repeated to them over and over before they get it. Unfortunately cucks keep trying to shut us down on most the platforms where we discuss these things.

Women = snakes
Normies/ humanitarian horseshit Marxist narrative society/ beta praisers = Grass

No way, a normie guy would never get married to a 6-7, the most he can get is a 3 or a 4-5 that will cuck him. Normies are pretty low iq when it comes to realizing things, that's why the blackpill needs to be repeated to them over and over before they get it. Unfortunately cucks keep trying to shut us down on most the platforms where we discuss these things.

the fact they need to "improve themself" finish to make them semi chad, so I don't really think 6-7/10 foids are a problem, also we need to know foids are not searching muscle only, they need money to survive, if a chad spend all his money in gym and party, a normie gonna start to work + gonna start to "improve themself" for a foid who don't gonna do anything, a semi chad with a cucked mentality who are a slave for foids are an interesting life plan. Foids can't all have chads with a fortunes, if a lot of chads exists, how much are also richs ? A chad who are rich gonna choose a 10/10 because he probably are a w.k but he are not cucked, his chads parents have educated him in a different way the society want

foids who don't found a serious guy at 30 y/o gonna be stressed because biological clock, foids gonna realise they was to much selective but they don't want an ugly incel, they want someone who are not ugly and have money because they don't have work in their life, spending their time to ride the dick carousel

yeah a lot of ugly foid gonna find a normies to protect them because they are cucked, but the less cucked gonna found one person who he don't find ugly af

I remember you this : If normies was frustrated they already gonna start to do something, they have low I.q but even a monkey know when he starve

I remember you this : If normies was frustrated they already gonna start to do something, they have low I.q but even a monkey know when he starve
They're not starving but they're eating junk. It's like GMO's, they're not aware they've been eating shit until we let them know the truth. A normie 6/10 shouldn't settle for a 30 year old cock carousel riding 5. I bet if most of us here made money we wouldn't ever marry an old rostie, so knowing the truth helps and that's what the normie cucks need to learn.