[Blackpill] Why normies tell us to approach and communicate with women to get a gf

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Genetic dreadful atrocity
-
94d 17h 53m
You might think it is very logical to start conversations with women and approaching. It is very logical indeed, but it is extremely retarded if you are an ugly male. If you are a genuinely ugly ethnic manlet and you listen to the advice of normies you WILL go to jail OR/AND get beaten up by all the simps in your vicinity or something similar.

I have made a thread about this before and I made it very clear that approaching is literally a death sentence as you could legitimately ruin your life or actually die.

The fear of getting rejected isn't fearing the rejection, but the consequences of that rejection. Those consequences can be life-threatening.

tldr if you're a truecel you will NEVER find a gf and approaching can only lead to your demise

AND THAT IS WHY THEY TELL US TO APPROACH

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Major
-
36d 6h 44m
They tell us to approach because it's just the usual bluepilled advice they give.

Quasimodocel

Quasimodocel

The First Self-aware Incel from North West Africa
-
16d 3h 17m
I don't understand why sub5 males approach foids jfl. Even before the Blackpill, in my early adolescence, I only approached 3 times and was rejected brutally by two foids and the other foid refused in a rather polite manner so I stopped trying. Approaching as a below average male is disastrous as hell for your mental health, your school or work environment...

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
63d 20h 5m
They want us to think we have a shot so we are willing to wageslave

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

~
-
19d 18h 26m
An ugly male approaching a female makes her so upset, angry and frustrated that it's very likely she will try to seek harsh revenge on the ugly male, normally through physical violence via her simps/orbiters.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

-
94d 17h 53m
I only approached 3 times and was rejected brutally by two foids and the other foid refused in a rather polite manner so I stopped trying.
I assume the only two reasons why you didn't go to jail or get beaten up is because you were probably young and you live in Morocco instead of a feminist mayo country.

CopingJim

CopingJim

Aspiring NEET
-
23d 16h 29m
Just remember if a foid likes you she will ALWAYS give you obvious signs that unless you're a giga autist you can easily pick up on. If she hasnt given you any signs thats because shes not interested in you and nothing you say or do can change that.

Quasimodocel

Quasimodocel

The First Self-aware Incel from North West Africa
-
16d 3h 17m
I assume the only two reasons why you didn't go to jail or get beaten up is because you were probably young and you live in Morocco instead of a feminist mayo country.
Yep but I was bullied because of these rejections in middle school. In highschool, I just avoided foids as much as I can and, thank Zeus, my relations with other guys were ok.

Last edited:
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

-
94d 17h 53m
If she hasnt given you any signs thats because shes not interested in you and nothing you say or do can change that.
This is true, anyone who has received no interest needs to make an account here.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
103d 14h 12m
Bluepilled shit man , i hate that advice

XOR

XOR

Recruit
-
8d 22h 54m
Just remember if a foid likes you she will ALWAYS give you obvious signs that unless you're a giga autist you can easily pick up on. If she hasnt given you any signs thats because shes not interested in you and nothing you say or do can change that.
A giga autist will not pick up on the signs.

What are you if you pick up on the signs, but decide not to proceed?