Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why not just make a rule that the forum is for non-whites only if you guys think average white men are fakecels?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Everytime someone posts an average white guy, sometimes below, ethnic users pop-out and spam "CHAD!". Okay, we get it. Average white guys are chads.

But women in the west think otherwise and it's not your decision to label them as chad. Only women can do that.

So why not just be honest and ban non-whites if that's what you want? There's nothing wrong with that. A lot of amazing countries like Zimbabwe have done the same thing.

So just be like Zimbabwe, ban whites. Then your paradise awaits.

I'm not being sarcastic. if that's what you want, I fully support it. Just be honest and open about it.

Clownworld

Only fakecels here are tallcels.

white men are 6'1 average in some nordic countries. people here consider that "tall" shrug
Incel tier Nordics are never 6ft+. ( From what I've seen )

It’s not about race, but if your tall, average looking with a decent physique, then you have no right to be posting here. There are guys here (like me) who are severely disfigured, so people like me and the “average” looking user, regardless of their race, can never be on the same page. A disfigured person can never live a normal life, let alone ascend, while the “average” looking user CAN lead a normal life as we’ll as ascend somewhere else if the women in his city/country don’t find him attractive.

Last edited:
The OP is hiding behind the benevolent mask of White solidarity in order to conceal the fact that he is SIX FEET FIVE INCHES TALL

Giphy 2

He is quite similar to ChadGerman in this respect, whose anti-Semitism one can almost sympathize with.

We should instead make a forum where you cant be above 6’0

The OP is hiding behind the benevolent mask of White solidarity in order to conceal the fact that he is SIX FEET FIVE INCHES TALL

View attachment 253732

He is quite similar to ChadGerman in this respect, whose anti-Semitism one can almost sympathize with.

most whites on a college campus are gonna be around 6'3 or so

of course an average white guy is going to seem like a giant to a indian or asian guy

most whites on a college campus are gonna be around 6'3 or so

of course an average white guy is going to seem like a giant to a indian or asian guy
Sure, being 6’3 is average, seeing as you are above average based on your own standards.

2AC99867 D62D 4928 91A2 9EB396189A6E

white men are 6'1 average in some nordic countries. people here consider that "tall" shrug
The average white native here is legit 6ft, maybe even an inch more. I'm 5ft10 (not overestimating it) and I'm basing my 6ft estimate on the guys in my STEM classes in college.

I'm not a manlet, but women don't think of me as average height at 5ft10
Most of those who call every average white a Chad are just racists. They have no real basis for their claim.

Also many of those average looking are very altistic or low IQ.
Whites literally make up more than half of this forum. Idk how autistic some posters have to be here to call whites fakecels

You can be average looking. But just know you don’t belong here among people who are genuinely ugly and hated by society

Last edited:
In on bait thread

According to the "curry abosolutism" pill, true white incels are not whites. They are basically curries. The word "curry" is synonymous to "ugly" or "repulsive". Women are the ones who will decide who is a curry or not. Since those "whites" are already categorized as "repulsive" or "curry" -- the inner curriness has flourished and taken over their individual PSL. Therefore, they are not whites anymore.

All trucels are curries and discrimination is not allowed in curryceldom. Because the curryceldom is established on street-shitting and we don't discriminate people based on their shit. Irrespective of the color of the butt-hole, either be black, brown, yellow or white, the color of the shit is the same across all human beings.

Let this fact sink in.

Last edited:
Who cares about the opinion of shitskins? :feelsohh:

I'm of uralic ethnicity
full

Over for Rhodesiacels!

KILL THE FARMERS!

starve

What about me? Greek, I am in the grey area, it depends who you ask if I’m white or not. I look white, but I am not white, but maybe I am? Or not.

Can a “white appearing Greek” be considered JBW ban worthy?

Last edited:

View attachment 253732

are you betamanlet on looksmax

Average looking whites can be incels but

Above average looking + 6'5 whites can never be incels.

View attachment 253732

So just be like Zimbabwe, ban whites. Then your paradise awaits.

Yeah, or just create a separate non-whites forum. Let’s see how it turns out. Probably a bit similar to Zimbabwe.

This forum would be absolute trash without whitecels

It’s not about race, but if your tall, average looking with a decent physique, then you have no right to be posting here. There are guys here (like me) who are severely disfigured, so people like me and the “average” looking user, regardless of their race, can never be on the same page. A disfigured person can never live a normal life, let alone ascend, while the “average” looking user CAN lead a normal life as we’ll as ascend somewhere else if the women in his city/country don’t find him attractive.
This tbh

Can we just ban @mylifeistrash already?

It's clear here that he's just another @Napoleon de Geso tier fakecel geezer who had his fun 10 yrs ago and now he's griping about having nothing in 2020 because he misused his opportunities and time is finally punishing his arrogance.

What about me? Greek, I am in the grey area, it depends who you ask if I’m white or not. I look white, but I am not white, but maybe I am? Or not.

Can a “white appearing Greek” be considered JBW ban worthy?

JFL. Yes, Greeks are white.

Seriously what is with the word “white” on this forum? Do people here think only Anglo-Saxon people over 6’ tall can be considered white??

This tbh

It's clear here that he's just another @Napoleon de Geso tier fakecel geezer who had his fun 10 yrs ago and now he's griping about having nothing in 2020 because he misused his opportunities and time is finally punishing his arrogance.

Do it bro. You know you want to be like reddit and ban everyone.

Make your little safe space.

This tbh

As long as he doesn't brag about his height and shit on shortcels I don't see a problem with him staying. His threads discuss blackpill truths so I don't see why he can't stay

Exactly and since when have empowered liberated kweens ever thought average was ok. They like hot guys teehee

As long as he doesn't brag about his height and shit on shortcels I don't see a problem with him staying. His threads discuss blackpill truths so I don't see why he can't stay
@Dregster666 is a very emotional, sensitive male

do you want me to leave the board bro? I will if me being white offends you

JFL at retard logic claiming you can’t be tall incel. No height for your face/frame

Truthfully if you’re white in a multicultural country and NOT making passes at 4-5/10 ethnic women, you’re a fakecel until proven otherwise. Some of you flat out refuse to go for brown girls

Truthfully if you’re white in a multicultural country and NOT making passes at 4-5/10 ethnic women, you’re a fakecel until proven otherwise. Some of you flat out refuse to go for brown girls
Ethnic hoes go for WHITE CHADS ONLY.

I believe whites can be incels

@Dregster666 is a very emotional, sensitive male

do you want me to leave the board bro? I will if me being white offends you
Haha even if you’re normie-tier, being blackpilled and sentient are what matter. 99% of physically incel males are bluepilled and anti-truth, so someone acknowledging reality (“blackpill”) should be treasured

I’m 1/4 white, does that makes me 1/4 chad?

I hope so ngl

Ethnic hoes go for WHITE CHADS ONLY.
Absolute lies. What mayocels don’t know is white skin automatically makes you at least a 6 or a 7 to average looking ethnic foids.

Anyone who doesn't live or work in SF/LA/Oakland/Seattle/Portland/NYC need not comment. JBW is a brutal fact of life in liberal metropolitan cities in the coastal states. EVERY single weekend before the shutdown and now, you see it everywhere. Very common to see white guys with women of ALL ethnic groups especially Asian while it is extremely rare to see white women with ethnic men. Some black guys get a pass by the liberal hypocritical foids.

I've seen normie or incel tier white dudes going on double dates with ethnic foids. A party of four, two white dues, one noodlewhore and one latina whore.
Party of four, two white dudes, and two noodlewhores. Typical combinations like these over and over again. San Francisco is literally the incel/ethnicel capitol of the world.

Things are like this because its the way that white chads like it to be. They would lynch or severely ostracize their women who go for ethnic men. Yet they commonly go for ethnic women. I really don't give a damn about this country or any of the western anglophone countries to be quite frank.

Last edited:
Any white man who mogs St. Blackops2cel is a fakecel according to @HowCanSheSlap

Absolute lies. What mayocels don’t know is white skin automatically makes you at least a 6 or a 7 to average looking ethnic foids.

Women are pre-disposed to go for the best of the best, so that's going to be good looking + tall + white. If a person is good looking + white but is short then they are fucked, if they are tall + white they are probably fucked too (I know irl examples of this) if they are good looking + tall then they may stand a chance but possible not.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back