Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why @pekocel should be banned

• Thread starter Deleted member 6018
  • Start date
Deleted member 6018

Deleted member 6018

MayoCurry
-
1. He’s a faggot. He fucked a man he met online a few years ago.
2. He has had two gfs and admitted on here he was talking to a 16 year old foid. This isn’t fucking Chads.co.
3. He isn’t a virgin. Lost it to faggot and also had sex with one of his gfs.
4. Lied about his age. He’s actually 19 not 25
5. He’s a greycel. Will not be missed.
6. Faggot profile pic
7. 7/10 in looks. Does not belong here.
8. His band fucking sucks
9. Fat
10. Is retarded

1. He’s a faggot. He fucked a man he met online a few years ago.
2. He has had two gfs and admitted on here he was talking to a 16 year old foid. This isn’t fucking Chads.co.
3. He isn’t a virgin. Lost it to faggot and also had sex with one of his gfs.
4. Lied about his age. He’s actually 19 not 25
5. He’s a greycel. Will not be missed.
6. Faggot profile pic
7. 7/10 in looks. Does not belong here.
8. His band fucking sucks
9. Fat
10. Is retarded
Fuck his GrAY ass

What? Bewildering if true.

who the hell is this paranoic retard, he sent me two pms, first that he knows who I am and then the second one that I am either a fakecel or femoid troll. I am none of them btw nor any of his points are relevant

who the hell is this paranoic retard, he sent me two pms, first that he knows who I am and then the second one that I am either a fakecel or femoid troll. I am none of them btw nor any of his points are relevant
What's your jawline like

nor any of his points are relevant
I saw the post where you admitted to talking to a 16yr old foid. Cut the crap. Now I have half a mind to believe all the allegations here

I saw the post where you admitted to talking to a 16yr old foid. Cut the crap. Now I have half a mind to believe all the allegations here
lmao how fucking hard it is to just write to some random 16yo foid on instagram?

lmao how fucking hard it is to just write to some random 16yo foid on instagram?
You said you spoke to her for an entire week
Have u his face pic
Nah I don’t have it anymore
But my points are relevant. They prove you should be banned from this website.

Last edited:
The dude has like 50 posts where did you get all that info

the reason I quoted you there is because you claimed all the points he made were invalid. But seeing that I know one happened and you say its an invalid point makes me believe everything on that list is true

the reason I quoted you there is because you claimed all the points he made were invalid. But seeing that I know one happened and you say its an invalid point makes me believe everything on that list is true
He claims to not be an autistic fakecel like I said he was in pms, yet he has done all of these things and basically admits to them saying they “aren’t relevant” instead of “aren’t true”

Source