Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why people 40-60 years old are bluepilled?

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
The views, thoughts, behavior and advices of boomers (people 40-60 years old) are a pure bluepill.
Boomers don't understand what's going on and don't understand what is happening. Why?
For example, my mother is 45 years old and my father is 56 years old.
I remember when I was a teenager, I remember my father's worldview in 2012 and now in 2020. He was always bluepill and his every advice was bluepilled. He still bluepill even in his 56 years old.

They didn't live in the tinder age and they lived in a time period where degeneracy wasn't as mainstream and in your face as it is now. Also it's hard for people who haven't faced a "rigged game" negatively to notice the game was rigged.

cuz their dick dont work no more, and it's really more about just not being alone

They didn't live in the tinder age and they lived in a time period where degeneracy wasn't as mainstream and in your face as it is now. Also it's hard for people who haven't faced a "rigged game" negatively to notice the game was rigged.
What are the differences between the past and the present?
And why do you think that they did not notice the "rigged game"? Social inequality has existed throughout the history of mankind.
and it's really more about just not being alone
What you mean? In more details pls

What are the differences between the past and the present?
And why do you think that they did not notice the "rigged game"? Social inequality has existed throughout the history of mankind.
They don't notice it because that specific aspect of the rigged game didn't affect them. I provided a little study on this matter in case you're still interested at the bottom of this reply

The differences between now and then are mostly the options we have now as a species to meet more people than boomers in the past. For example, during the cold war Russia sent a bunch of young men in anticipation for war and shipped them off to new locations that were not near their hometowns. So what happened? Since women weren't drafted they dated the remaining men who weren't fit enough to get drafted, AKA the uglier, less fit, less rich men. Of course they were probably way better looking than an incel is but still. Apply this to our modern world. Women don't need to settle with the guys they know from work, or school, or even their town. They can find dudes who are willing to be in a relationship with them in mere minutes. And endless stream of pursuers. Basically the opposite of what happened in Russia. This trend of finding people online is growing by the day to the point where women are more picky than ever about who they want to date.

----------

Study

Winners in a rigged game will consider the game fair as long as they keep winning

Many people are prone to believing in the just-world fallacy—the notion that our victories and failures are just and the appropriate reward or punishment to our actions. People like to continue believing the world is fair even when they intellectually know that it is not.

Researchers tested people's predispositions to the just-world fallacy by having them engage in a rigged card game. The game was designed so that one player would have a clear advantage throughout the game that would essentially guarantee their victory. They found that although both players could recognize the game was imbalanced, the winner was consistently more likely to still believe the game was "fair" and that their victory was the result of their skill and merit.

They suggest this can help understand how people react to inequalities in life. Generally, in a rigged game, their findings show that those who "win" will have a greater tendency to ignore the legitimate complaints of those who lose.

This is a stupid question. Good thing it was answered in the 2nd post.
They don't notice it because that specific aspect of the rigged game didn't affect them. I provided a little study on this matter in case you're still interested at the bottom of this reply

The differences between now and then are mostly the options we have now as a species to meet more people than boomers in the past. For example, during the cold war Russia sent a bunch of young men in anticipation for war and shipped them off to new locations that were not near their hometowns. So what happened? Since women weren't drafted they dated the remaining men who weren't fit enough to get drafted, AKA the uglier, less fit, less rich men. Of course they were probably way better looking than an incel is but still. Apply this to our modern world. Women don't need to settle with the guys they know from work, or school, or even their town. They can find dudes who are willing to be in a relationship with them in mere minutes. And endless stream of pursuers. Basically the opposite of what happened in Russia. This trend of finding people online is growing by the day to the point where women are more picky than ever about who they want to date.

----------

Study

Winners in a rigged game will consider the game fair as long as they keep winning

Many people are prone to believing in the just-world fallacy—the notion that our victories and failures are just and the appropriate reward or punishment to our actions. People like to continue believing the world is fair even when they intellectually know that it is not.

Researchers tested people's predispositions to the just-world fallacy by having them engage in a rigged card game. The game was designed so that one player would have a clear advantage throughout the game that would essentially guarantee their victory. They found that although both players could recognize the game was imbalanced, the winner was consistently more likely to still believe the game was "fair" and that their victory was the result of their skill and merit.

They suggest this can help understand how people react to inequalities in life. Generally, in a rigged game, their findings show that those who "win" will have a greater tendency to ignore the legitimate complaints of those who lose.

You're too smart.

Cos they've been cucked already and now old roasties are acting all cosy

----------

Study

You are very smart.
I want to know your opinion about the consequences of inceldom for society in the global sense of the word, politics and economy, considering the fact that inceldom began to very grow actively in 2000s, 2010s and grow of inceldom will intensify even more in 2020s.

They're not bluepilled, they just lived in different times where everything was different.

Anyway, even in their youth-period existed social inequality and high competition.
Not really. Well, it depends on where they were from. Maybe it was similar in Europe, but in regions like the Middle East it was different. It was much easier, less competition, etc.

Not really. Well, it depends on where they were from. Maybe it was similar in Europe, but in regions like the Middle East it was different. It was much easier, less competition, etc.
My parents were born in Uzbekistan.
In 1999 they married. In 2002 they immigrated to Ukraine. Now i live in the Ukraine.

You are very smart.
I want to know your opinion about the consequences of inceldom for society in the global sense of the word, politics and economy, considering the fact that inceldom began to very grow actively in 2000s, 2010s and grow of inceldom will intensify even more in 2020s.
"inceldom" is merely a trending word used to describe losers, ugly men, and controversial men. It's about being ugly and unwanted by the society you're in. This concept isn't even exclusive to humans, or even animals (plants reject ugly plants too and compete with one another jfl).
A user on here claims that in the 80s instead of "incel" we had terms like "going postal" (Post office workers would rampage and go crazy over being treated like shit and being regarded as the "subhumans" of society)

The "consequences" of isolating, dehumanizing, ignoring and mistreating "ugliness" (Something regarded as unlikable) is the genesis of counter culture, congregation among oppressed groups of people. In the wake of the internet and wireless communication forums like Something Awful terms like "normie", places created by people like Ayashii Warudo were sprouting into existence. These places are designed for anything that's "not normal, unorthodox". This type of thinking, or philosophy or any idea that's taboo. Politics don't usually talk about ugliness and typically just label incels or any "controversial dude" as a borderline rapist, terrorist, pedophile, just look at what IT thinks of us. Perhaps in the future we'll see more people talk about this (i've heard of someone that tried to make an incel political party once, JFL)

Here's a quick history blackpill

In ancient china families would CASTRATE their own male children for not being alpha enough (not being the eldest son)

in ancient rome if you looked too ugly or were deformed you would be put to slavery no matter what your caste/ranking was in the society.

The Spartans would grab a male newborn by the legs and stab its heart if it was deemed too weak to exist

The old testament of the bible shows "God" telling it's followers to not allow deformed looking men in his houses of worship.

Last edited:
The views, thoughts, behavior and advices of boomers (people 40-60 years old) are a pure bluepill.
Boomers don't understand what's going on and don't understand what is happening. Why?
I remember when I was a teenager, I remember my father's worldview in 2012 and now in 2020. He was always bluepill and his every advice was bluepilled. He still bluepill even in his 56 years old.
Is that because your family and old boomers dosen't see you ugly as you see yourself.
But femoids are seeing you like u see yourself or evan worse.

Over.

because they lived in and era where didnt had as much female freedom. They were also the ones who fucked us over by giving women freedom particularly sexual freedom

The Boomer has no experience with the modern world, he didn't realize that the rules of the game changed. Competition always happens and always has happened and only the parameters that are used for the quantification of success change. In earlier years parameters like money/providing qualities mattered the most, looks were back then important but played a minor role, you could compensate for bad looks with money/other factors, due to female emancipation and all around better job/education opportunities for women than for men the money/performance related factors lost their importance and the importance of looks increased.
Nowadays almost all parameters except looks only have a minor role. That is the problem with a better environment: When the quality of an environment increases the influence of genetic factors on the seen variance also increases because the environmental factors are completely cut away/significantly reduced and what remains of the variance has a mostly genetically determined origin. The Boomer didn't realize these changes and still thinks that the rules of his generation apply - he thinks that we still play Black Jack although we got a completely new card game.

----------

Study

Brutal and true.

Last edited:
Life was easier in every ways 40 - 60 years ago.
" “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.” The quote, from a postapocalyptic novel by the author G. Michael Hopf, sums up a stunningly pervasive cyclical vision of history. "

They will have heart attack otherwise

People who are stable love to believe in the Just World fallacy.

It helps them cope with succeeding while others are suffering.

Its just human nature.

Here's a quick history blackpill

In ancient china families would CASTRATE their own male children for not being alpha enough (not being the eldest son)

in ancient rome if you looked too ugly or were deformed you would be put to slavery no matter what your caste/ranking was in the society.

The Spartans would grab a male newborn by the legs and stab its heart if it was deemed too weak to exist

The old testament of the bible shows "God" telling it's followers to not allow deformed looking men in his houses of worship.
King Uzziah in the old testament was excluded from entering The Temple of God for being a leper (serious skin ailment). This would make one ugly and deformed looking, but the reason is most likely it is a highly contagious and incurable virus disease.

Deformed , lame, blind men are allowed in the temple but not near the altar to make offering.

Last edited:
My grandpa is blackpilled he told me if I wanted a wife I would need to betabux

W

What is lovemap-pill?
pretty much it explains why most people dont fuck their own family members and shit iicrc
Deformed , lame, blind men are allowed in the temple but not near the altar to make offering.
I think it's even worse than that tbh. Also remember during that time very ugly could've been taken as deformed since people were less medically savvy.

“Say to Aaron, ‘For the generations to come, none of your descendants who has a physical defect may approach to offer the food of his God. 18 No man who has any defect may approach— no man who is blind, lame, disfigured, or deformed;19 no man who has a broken foot or hand, No man who has any defect may approach—no man who is blind, lame, disfigured, or deformed; 19 no man who has a broken foot or hand,20or who is a hunchback or dwarf, or who has an eye defect, a festering rash, scabs, or a crushed testicle.

It depends on the translation, for example the ERV is more brutal about this shit

Any man who has something wrong with him must not serve as priest and bring sacrifices to me. These men cannot serve as priests: blind men, crippled men, men with bad scars on their faces, men with arms or legs that are too long,

or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,

over for manletcels

Last edited:
Older guys like to look down on younger guys and vice versa. Same theme is at play with how men from different groups are always fighting against each other or looking for things to fight over.

Last edited:
Society wasn't as degenerate back then.

Now its hell.

First world countries simply are not sustainable.

So far there is no first world country that is the ideal country of humanity.

First world countries in East Asia have incredibly low birth rates.

Western countries like to un-do themselves because of their guilt trip and the need to virtue signal.

Most of them had it very easy.

They grew up without the internet