Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why pro degeneracy is a massive cope

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Pro degeneracy people don't want to believe that there are any consequences to their degenerate actions. If God exists then they would be in trouble. So to cope they live in a nihilistic fantasy land where nothing really matters.

Cope, the only reason you hate degeneracy is because you can’t take part in it.
Wrong, I could easily slam a dildo in my arse but I still find it disgusting, despite having the ability to partake. Same goes for casual drug use.

Wrong, I could easily slam a dildo in my arse but I still find it disgusting, despite having the ability to partake. Same goes for casual drug use.
Maybe, but you'd get all degenerate with a 6+ foid, were you able to.

This "degeneracy" stuff also relates to objectivism, morality and (((Christianity))), all of which are fairy tales and gigacopes, not for inceldom necessarily, but for whatever, poverty, experiencing accidents, being the victim of a crime, etc

This "degeneracy" stuff also relates to objectivism, morality and (((Christianity))), all of which are fairy tales and gigacopes, not for inceldom necessarily, but for whatever, poverty, experiencing accidents, being the victim of a crime, etc

Strong this. Show me one chad who is able to get laid at the snap of his fingers but chooses not to "because he isn't degenerate"?

That's right. You are coping, buddy

It doesn't come from religion, no sane man who learned about the blackpill wants chad's old used cum dumpster. Don't go marry the cumdumbster like a cuck then think, "duh, I would've sucked a thousand chad dicks too if I was a 6/10 femoid, so she'll make a good wife."

Christianity was made for incels.

Pro degeneracy means = it’s ok for females to b slutty bro

anti degeneracy is a massive cope. you only hate the degeneracy you're not invited for.

High IQ

As long as one is not harming someone else by their activity who am I to judge.

You do not like it do not participate in it.

Pro degeneracy people don't want to believe that there are any consequences to their degenerate actions. If God exists then they would be in trouble. So to cope they live in a nihilistic fantasy land where nothing really matters.

If God exists and the part about judgement after death and then heaven or hell is true, that's an amazing cope. Because unless you ER, rope or go degenerate, you should get to heaven and can laugh at 99% of Chads and Stacies burning in hell after death

lol this site is getting more corrupted by the day Its sad honestly

I'm an atheist and a nihilist. Both positions are pragmatic. Even if there was a God, I could not worship it because I hate authority too much.

Think of it this way: Your penis engorges with blood, turning into a stiffer and larger version of itself. By caressing a vagina you cause it to moisten and engorge, which allows it to be penetrated by the penis. The two organs rub against each other, grinding and slapping into each other, until the penis's nerves are stimulated enough to cause semen to forcefully shoot into the vagina, filling it with a gluey white substance. Inside this substance are tiny, wriggling tad-poles; mindlessly squirming into any nearby eggs which rest within the woman's body.

Tell me - does that sound squeaky clean?

Life is disgusting. Life is degenerate. Trying to cherry-pick what is acceptable and what is not is egomaniacal.

I'm an atheist and a nihilist. Both positions are pragmatic. Even if there was a God, I could not worship it because I hate authority too much.

Think of it this way: Your penis engorges with blood, turning into a stiffer and larger version of itself. By caressing a vagina you cause it to moisten and engorge, which allows it to be penetrated by the penis. The two organs rub against each other, grinding and slapping into each other, until the penis's nerves are stimulated enough to cause semen to forcefully shoot into the vagina, filling it with a gluey white substance. Inside this substance are tiny, wriggling tad-poles; mindlessly squirming into any nearby eggs which rest within the woman's body.

Life is disgusting. Life is degenerate. Trying to cherry-pick what is acceptable and what is not is very egomaniacal.

I'm hard now :feelsrope:

Life is disgusting. Life is degenerate. Trying to cherry-pick what is acceptable and what is not is egomaniacal.

anti degeneracy is a massive cope. you only hate the degeneracy you're not invited for.

So to cope they live in a nihilistic fantasy land where nothing really matters.
As much as I hate uneducated hypocritical Christians I'm afraid their nihilistic lifestyle is probably the smartest way of living. Religion is a tool used to keep the masses under and there is a reason that humans without religion naturally live like "heathens".

I hate the fact that even those that claim to be "Christian" or believe in God do nothing to prove their faith and if the Christian God they supposedly believe in was real they would most likely end up in hell, but the reality is that even if they're stupid by thought process they're probably smart by action.

I'm retarded? didnt you admit to being a literal Autist? Well who knows, since you've contradicted yourself 50 times.

Autists aren't retarded, retarded means downs syndrome.

This. I understand that degeneracy degenerates society, but preaching like OP while living in the west is cope. There's no reason not to be degenerate either since you aren't rewarded for being a moral citizen.