Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why race alliance is cope if you aren't Female or a high SMV/high status male

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
White supremacy, black supremacy, asian supremacy, whatever it is, doesn't matter. If you're not at the "top" of your race (in looks, status, height, etc) its COPE.

The main examples I'm going to use are white nationalists and BLM. Lets start with white nationalism.

Seriously, whats the point of being a white nationalist and being "loyal to muh white race" if you're white and not high-SMV? All the benefits of "your" movement are going to to to CHADS and FOIDS. You think 5'5" BummerDrummer is going to get his aryan trad wife? JFL no. Its going to be the Chads & high tier normies that have all the fun. Even if you're a white 4-5/10 and get your magic "trad wife", she's not going to respect you and she's going to cheat on you with better looking white men on the side (high tier normies, chadlites, Chads). You and your "magic trad wife" would be in a betabux starfish sex relationship.

And don't even get me started with BLM. BLM only cares about high SMV black males and black foids. BLM gives zero shits about the blacks who aren't "swag" or "cool" or aren't slayers or fit racist stereotypes. BLM isn't going to care if 5'6" urkel gets beat up or shot. BLM only cares about Tyrones, tall blacks, and foids.

RACE ALLIANCE IS COPE. CHAD & TYRONE HAVE MORE IN COMMON WITH EACH OTHER THAN CHAD & A WHITE SUB5 MALE.

If you're a "race nationalist" reading this, never forget that the benefits of "your" movement are only going to go to the females & high tier/looks/height/high status males.

True although Hispanic and White would be the obvious race alliance, then White and Asian

haiku
(high IQ in japonic)

are we allies?
You Hispanic?

The reason why white guys are chill with Asian or Hispanic men is because we are allowed to date your women, while we are not allowed to date Black women, in America Hispanics and Whites marry a lot

I just prefer being around my own race. And plus, the European race is the only one who produces the technology that we enjoy today. I'd like to see more of that technology in the future. You're low IQ if you think we support the chads and stacies of the White race or any other race. We can be anti-Chad and believe in racial ideologies simultaneously.

Well, what if I would rather support an incel of my race than an incel of another race?

Thats why I can't help but laugh at any alt-right retard that comes in here screeching about "muh white genes" "muh whyte wimminz getting taken by the niggs." Like this fucking clown from months ago

Even if interracial marriage was illegal, these retards would STILL LOSE, because they're not chad, nor will they ever be. *Insert race here* supremacy is giga cope for non chads and non tyrones.

White supremacy, black supremacy, asian supremacy, whatever it is, doesn't matter. If you're not at the "top" of your race (in looks, status, height, etc) its COPE.

The main examples I'm going to use are white nationalists and BLM. Lets start with white nationalism.

Seriously, whats the point of being a white nationalist and being "loyal to muh white race" if you're white and not high-SMV? All the benefits of "your" movement are going to to to CHADS and FOIDS. You think 5'5" BummerDrummer is going to get his aryan trad wife? JFL no. Its going to be the Chads & high tier normies that have all the fun. Even if you're a white 4-5/10 and get your magic "trad wife", she's not going to respect you and she's going to cheat on you with better looking white men on the side (high tier normies, chadlites, Chads). You and your "magic trad wife" would be in a betabux starfish sex relationship.

And don't even get me started with BLM. BLM only cares about high SMV black males and black foids. BLM gives zero shits about the blacks who aren't "swag" or "cool" or aren't slayers or fit racist stereotypes. BLM isn't going to care if 5'6" urkel gets beat up or shot. BLM only cares about Tyrones, tall blacks, and foids.

RACE ALLIANCE IS COPE. CHAD & TYRONE HAVE MORE IN COMMON WITH EACH OTHER THAN CHAD & A WHITE SUB5 MALE.

If you're a "race nationalist" reading this, never forget that the benefits of "your" movement are only going to go to the females & high tier/looks/height/high status males.
What about a rich incel tier guy like jack ma
Would he benefit from being a racial nationalist

What about 5'8 good looking white or black guys
Should they be nationalist in a world were a man below 6ft is not considered a man

Last edited:
Honestly Incels should just stick with incels. Normies of your own race would probably bully and exclude you, and you'll come running back to .co JFL

Why would chads and Tyrones care about race though? ?

Chad can get any white girl or ethnic girl
Tyrone can get any white girl or ethnic girl

Chad makes millions is corporate world
Tyrone makes millions from nba, rap or drugs.

They are both winning what's the point of a race war?

Being white nationalist doesn't mean you have to support foids and chads you retarded graycel
Dude these people think white nationalism somehow applies to a love of everyone of your race. Because I’m a racial theorist I somehow need to love the bbc cuckold who sticks cucumbers up his butt. Same as the people who think race nationalism is eugenics. There’s so much strawmanning...it’s all so tiresome...

Nigger thread

Being white nationalist doesn't mean you have to support foids and chads you retarded graycel

I joindate mog and post count mog you into oblivion. Stupid faggot. You're much closer to being a "greycel" than I am.

White nationalists don't want to preserve white countries because it will supposedly guarantee them a tradwife. They want it because white countries are less violent and richer than brown countries.

Non-whites are constantly shitting on whites but the first chance they have to immigrate, they jump on a boat to a 90%+ white country, funny how that works, isn't it? They would rather be "oppressed" in a white country than be "free" in their brown country of origin.

Last edited:
White nationalists don't want to preserve white countries because it will supposedly guarantee them a tradwife. They want it because white countries are less violent and richer than brown countries.

Non-whites are constantly shitting on whites but the first chance they have to immigrate, they jump on a boat to a 90%+ white country, funny how that works, isn't it? They would rather be "oppressed" in a white country than be "free" in their brown country of origin.
White nationalism is literally just “my country is really good with my people in it and you people have been proven to ruin it, so I don’t want you here”

I think that national uniformity and order and neatness is the way to be, that means everyone should be the same race and same gender (men)
Yeah but brown people hate living in brown countries

Yeah but brown people hate living in brown countries
Yeah I dunno why tbh, I've seen a bunch of brown families that were rich af back home, but for some reason wanted to come to the US? Like what's the point.

Yeah I dunno why tbh, I've seen a bunch of brown families that were rich af back home, but for some reason wanted to come to the US? Like what's the point.
Doesn’t matter that you’re rich if the country you live in is dysfunctional.

Doesn’t matter that you’re rich if the country you live in is dysfunctional.
The rich live in their own enclaves, it's like a completely different world.

Hıgh IQ
Race discussion niggers btfo

The only morality in a cruel world is chance

and we lost that game of chance

You Hispanic?

The reason why white guys are chill with Asian or Hispanic men is because we are allowed to date your women, while we are not allowed to date Black women, in America Hispanics and Whites marry a lot
JFL @ "we"

Since when did you date women ??

Are a fakecel? ?

Why do you identify with the chads and sexhavers of your race ? It's honestly pathetic
I would never say "we arab men get so so women " cuz I'm not part of that we since I get nothing but looks of disgust

The point is not getting robbed
Yeah, true, your point?
Only the browns want to immigrate in large scale to countries where they are the minority
Even leftist whites who hated Trump and had enough money left the US and went to whiter countries

Last edited:
JFL @ "we"

Since when did you date women ??

Are a fakecel? ?

Why do you identify with the chads and sexhavers of your race ? It's honestly pathetic
I would never say "we arab men get so so women " cuz I'm not part of that we since I get nothing but looks of disgust
No "We" as white men, not as sex havers

I just don't like violent thugmaxxing animals in my country, I don't think I'm gonna get laid because of it, allthough yeah less Tyrones would probably give a few incels the chance to ascend but I doubt I'd be one of them.

Also BLM is just anti-white, they ignore 99% of "black lives" and only care when a white person kills a black person or when a cop does it, they don't give a fuck about anyone dying other than their own kind, they're destroying our culture, causing violence and riots among my people and are basically just butthurt that we won the game of life where they were still eating mudpies while we were conquering the world with ships and guns.

Doesn't matter whether you support them or not, but that is the result. Chad/Tyrone always wins.

Yaaasss my nigga. We know.

that is why uniting races as a whole is a stupid idea because it will not happen, but it is possible to unite those who are high iq and based.

It's hilarious how many people don't get this.

Honestly Incels should just stick with incels. Normies of your own race would probably bully and exclude you, and you'll come running back to .co JFL
THIS

No "We" as white men, not as sex havers
Ur not part of that "we"
Ur race = inceldom
Stop identifying with all white men
Ur a incel, chads would bully u and stach would degrade u

I just prefer being around my own race. And plus, the European race is the only one who produces the technology that we enjoy today. I'd like to see more of that technology in the future. You're low IQ if you think we support the chads and stacies of the White race or any other race. We can be anti-Chad and believe in racial ideologies simultaneously.
cope Asian tech companies are pulling ahead. Also it's not even the European race but a few multi national tech companies in Sillicon Valley who hire Indians and Asian engineers alot.

Very high Iq very good job very nice post

You think 5'5" BummerDrummer is going to get his aryan trad wife? JFL no.

He would get a hand-me-down single mother like Goebbels did, at best, if he’s very successful that is.
Well, what if I would rather support an incel of my race than an incel of another race?

That makes no sense, why?

(((technology)))

I abandoned my race allegiance long ago.

Notice how it's always a kike or some shitskin saying bullshit like this.

High IQ & facts
It's hilarious how many people don't get this.

I still have more sympathy for incels of the same race as me ngl
I can't help it. You can't transcend racial allegiance. Also if guys of your own race don't at least kind of have your back, no one else will. No one else can either because you only know what it's like to be a certain race when you are that race.