Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why rape is bad and should not be promoted

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
Because it’s about women worshipping, and it’s the ultimate pedistalization. When you rape, you show everyone that you care so much about womben to the point where you put your own life in danger just to rape them.

Womben feel pleasure while being raped, so they enjoy their good time while you risk to be imprisoned.

When you rape, you empower womben, and devalue yourself. You are not “powerful”, because only Chad is truly powerful.

Only Chad can rape, but when he want to rape, the definition of rape cannot apply anymore because Chad is Chad.

So, fo you incels, rape is bad, very bad.

massive soy cope

Bv5ygzkn1lk11

Not a cope. It’s womben worshipping at its finest.

Notice that I never told not to rape. I’m not against it. I never emphasized with the femoid, since femoids are not human beings.

Raping is just about claiming you want womben so badly, and you love them so much, so you go and rape one risking your life and risking to be jailed.

I’m against promotion of rape, since it’s cucked and soy.

Because it’s about women worshipping, and it’s the ultimate pedistalization. When you rape, you show everyone that you care so much about womben to the point where you put your own life in danger just to rape them.

Womben feel pleasure while being raped, so they enjoy their good time while you risk to be imprisoned.

When you rape, you empower womben, and devalue yourself. You are not “powerful”, because only Chad is truly powerful.

Only Chad can rape, but when he want to rape, the definition of rape cannot apply anymore because Chad is Chad.

Rape is the last straw honestly .
I not only want sex i also want emotional satisfaction

Rape is the only way to overcome the mercantile exchange that takes place between men and women, known as the vaginaljew. In raping a woman, you're performing an act similar to stealing from the wealthy who have inherited all their money unjustly, and giving it to the poor who suffer beneath them. Certainly, it is not desirable to get caught, but you can benefit from the noble act of raping a woman without getting caught quite easily. Rapists who are caught are mostly family members or at parties or something, essentially they're dumb normies who don't pick the right woman, the right circumstances, or the right location.

Massive cope. If you're incel it means women don't want to fuck you. If you don't fuck them you obey their wishes, rape is going completely against them. Sex monetization is the only thing a woman has, taking it for free is the worst thing you can do to her.

Not only is rape evil, and a violation of someone else's rights, and ought to be punishable by death, it makes no sense. What is the point of living in someone elses house? Wouldn't you rather live in your own? Having sex isn't just about having sex, it is about beign sexually appreciated, and intimate with someone you care about. How does rape even factor into this? Why am I even wasting my breath trying to make an argument that rape is bad? At times like this I often wonder why I am even on this site.

Not only is rape evil, and a violation of someone else's rights, and ought to be punishable by death, it makes no sense. What is the point of living in someone elses house? Wouldn't you rather live in your own? Having sex isn't just about having sex, it is about beign sexually appreciated, and intimate with someone you care about. How does rape even factor into this? Why am I even wasting my breath trying to make an argument that rape is bad? At times like this I often wonder why I am even on this site.
What do you think evil is, and more to the point "rights"? Both are social constructions designed to marginalize people like incels. What is the point of rape? Revenge!

ought to be punishable by death
Yugi

Man, I've quoted you saying edgy things twice in just a day. Maybe you will feel more up to speed on /r9k/ rather than here.

Why so many soy threads lately?

I haven't done it. But I'm not opposed to it. If a woman is taken it's because she has done something to provoke the situation. It's her fault for not behaving or dressing with decency.

View attachment 136136
Man, I've quoted you saying edgy things twice in just a day. Maybe you will feel more up to speed on /r9k/ rather than here.
I don't know what r9k is, but concerning edgy things I've been quoted on I'd like to see what they are. For sure nothing that even comes close to suggesting rape or murder is acceptable.

So cut hole in her body and fuck that.

It's been well documented that while women may become aroused the certain don't enjoy it lol. Alot of them get PTSD afterwards (which is what they deserve for being whores)

The majority of rape victims are men. Let’s stop obsessing over female rape victims which are in the minority.

Nathan Larson used to talk about that. Rapist being the ultimate romantics since they're actually willing to sacrifice everything to be with the women they want even if just for once.
Yes Fritzl was a giga romantic.

It's bad to spread your subhuman genes