[Blackpill] Why rape is considered so horrible

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
102d 3h 35m
firstly, I'm not trying to bait IT by saying rape is justified or anything like that. Rape is bad and all, but surely there are worse things that could happen to someone? Like being robbed, beaten, tortured, mutilated, or murdered right? This is a blackpill, rape is basically sex with an undesirable (ethnic/sub5/whatever) man, females consider sex with men like us to be worse than being tortured or murdered. They sometimes compare a man raping a female to be like a gay man raping a straight man, foids consider sex with us to be as bad as a straight man being anally raped. Now think about how good your chances for ascension are, females consider fucking you to be the worst most traumatic experience imaginable.

Chinkbonics

Chinkbonics

But he reminds me of my brother!
2d 7h 42m
Rape is considered a very high priority issue for society because it's seen as a woman's issue.

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

curry manlet
★★★★★
31d 22h 37m
rape is considered a crime because it allows sub 5 men to procreate

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than live like a cuck
★★★★★
108d 55m
Include me in the screenshot

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
63d 18h 13m
Rape isn't wrong, it's just lookism against sub 8 males, a chad will never be accused of rape because women will always desire him and everything he does is considered right.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Overlord
★★★
48d 12h 34m
Because in every civilization that embraced monogamy, non chads were rewarded for their work and contribution to society with a woman and the right to reproduce.

Someone who rapes a woman is breaking the rule and not playing the game of society. He's circumventing the entire system.

Also rape can include violence against the woman and result a fatherless kid. If the woman is seriously injured or killed then from a reproductive standpoint the tribe has been weakened.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Captain
★★★★
17d 6h 38m
The fact that rape is seen as something so horrible proves that sex is a huge deal, unlike what normies make it out to be.

It's an exremely intimate act. And if you can do it with anyone, the value goes down.
Because in every civilization that embraced monogamy, non chads were rewarded for their work and contribution to society with a woman and the right to reproduce.

Someone who rapes a woman is breaking the rule and not playing the game of society. He's circumventing the entire system.

Also rape can include violence against the woman and result a fatherless kid. If the woman is seriously injured or killed then from a reproductive standpoint the tribe has been weakened.
tbh, even polygamous pagan societies rewarded non chads.
The problem came with foid hypergamy.

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
26d 3h 24m
Unless you brutally rape her, if you do it and you are ugly she is going to use the rape as excuse to rip you off from your money and put you in a jail, if you are a chad then you are her dream man, she will use the rape to force the dude to marry her. Figures if she cares about one more f* when she had planty of them.

slavcel11

slavcel11

Major
★★★★
33d 11h 35m
no physical injure = boo hoo that ugly creep dared have sex with me I've been robbed of my vagina for 10 mins cops help

taloh

taloh

Banned
-
6d 21h 6m
Bitches love getting raped until they find out the guy is ugly.
THAT is when the problems arise.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

low iq and terminally retarded
★★★★★
6d 19h 30m

Very well put :feelsokman:

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
62d 7h 49m
no physical injure = boo hoo that ugly creep dared have sex with me I've been robbed of my vagina for 10 mins cops help
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Indeed

Caesercel

Caesercel

Legend
★★★★★
31d 16h 19m

None of which apply today so rape shouldn't be considered worse than physical assault, keeping someone against their will.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Overlord
★★★
48d 12h 34m
None of which apply today so rape shouldn't be considered worse than physical assault, keeping someone against their will.
The west is officiously polygamous at this point. Chad has everything and in some countries like France you can't even check if your child is yours or chad's.

But in polygamous societies rape was also seen as bad, the whole "circumventing the system" thing still applies.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Legend
★★★★★
31d 16h 19m
The west is officiously polygamous at this point. Chad has everything and in some countries like France you can't even check if your child is yours or chad's.

But in polygamous societies rape was also seen as bad, the whole "circumventing the system" thing still applies.
What system? A system build to benefit chad and foids?

kholaris

kholaris

IQ 135 but too high inhib for a job
10h 18m
I know multiple Paki languages; Saraiki, Urdu, Punjabi, etc. and none of them have a word for rape. The term that's commonly used on paper (zina-bil-jabr, forced adultery) is a neologism. The point is, the concept is not as universal as ITcucks think.

But, hey, let's resort to circular logic and ad hominem. ("Rape is bad because it doesn't involve consent"; "you need consent because rape is bad.") They lack self-awareness as to question why rape is worse than murder to the females. Hint: it certainly involves how attractive the man who's on top of you is.

Certainly not justifying it - it's not something I'm going to commit, endorse, or even say in public - just giving my viewpoint to my brocels.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
102d 3h 35m
lol, this got more attention on IT than it did here.