Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why rape is considered so horrible

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
firstly, I'm not trying to bait IT by saying rape is justified or anything like that. Rape is bad and all, but surely there are worse things that could happen to someone? Like being robbed, beaten, tortured, mutilated, or murdered right? This is a blackpill, rape is basically sex with an undesirable (ethnic/sub5/whatever) man, females consider sex with men like us to be worse than being tortured or murdered. They sometimes compare a man raping a female to be like a gay man raping a straight man, foids consider sex with us to be as bad as a straight man being anally raped. Now think about how good your chances for ascension are, females consider fucking you to be the worst most traumatic experience imaginable.

Rape is considered a very high priority issue for society because it's seen as a woman's issue.

rape is considered a crime because it allows sub 5 men to procreate

Include me in the screenshot

Rape isn't wrong, it's just lookism against sub 8 males, a chad will never be accused of rape because women will always desire him and everything he does is considered right.

Because in every civilization that embraced monogamy, non chads were rewarded for their work and contribution to society with a woman and the right to reproduce.

Someone who rapes a woman is breaking the rule and not playing the game of society. He's circumventing the entire system.

Also rape can include violence against the woman and result a fatherless kid. If the woman is seriously injured or killed then from a reproductive standpoint the tribe has been weakened.

The fact that rape is seen as something so horrible proves that sex is a huge deal, unlike what normies make it out to be.

It's an exremely intimate act. And if you can do it with anyone, the value goes down.
Because in every civilization that embraced monogamy, non chads were rewarded for their work and contribution to society with a woman and the right to reproduce.

Someone who rapes a woman is breaking the rule and not playing the game of society. He's circumventing the entire system.

Also rape can include violence against the woman and result a fatherless kid. If the woman is seriously injured or killed then from a reproductive standpoint the tribe has been weakened.
tbh, even polygamous pagan societies rewarded non chads.
The problem came with foid hypergamy.

Unless you brutally rape her, if you do it and you are ugly she is going to use the rape as excuse to rip you off from your money and put you in a jail, if you are a chad then you are her dream man, she will use the rape to force the dude to marry her. Figures if she cares about one more f* when she had planty of them.

no physical injure = boo hoo that ugly creep dared have sex with me I've been robbed of my vagina for 10 mins cops help

Bitches love getting raped until they find out the guy is ugly.
THAT is when the problems arise.

Very well put :feelsokman:

None of which apply today so rape shouldn't be considered worse than physical assault, keeping someone against their will.

None of which apply today so rape shouldn't be considered worse than physical assault, keeping someone against their will.
The west is officiously polygamous at this point. Chad has everything and in some countries like France you can't even check if your child is yours or chad's.

But in polygamous societies rape was also seen as bad, the whole "circumventing the system" thing still applies.

The west is officiously polygamous at this point. Chad has everything and in some countries like France you can't even check if your child is yours or chad's.

But in polygamous societies rape was also seen as bad, the whole "circumventing the system" thing still applies.
What system? A system build to benefit chad and foids?

I know multiple Paki languages; Saraiki, Urdu, Punjabi, etc. and none of them have a word for rape. The term that's commonly used on paper (zina-bil-jabr, forced adultery) is a neologism. The point is, the concept is not as universal as ITcucks think.

But, hey, let's resort to circular logic and ad hominem. ("Rape is bad because it doesn't involve consent"; "you need consent because rape is bad.") They lack self-awareness as to question why rape is worse than murder to the females. Hint: it certainly involves how attractive the man who's on top of you is.

Certainly not justifying it - it's not something I'm going to commit, endorse, or even say in public - just giving my viewpoint to my brocels.

lol, this got more attention on IT than it did here.