Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why request a ban?

Supreme

Supreme

☯️
-
If you want to take a break why even bother? You can just request to be unbanned anyways. You'd be better off just logging out.

Maybe there are other reasons? Thats why I made this post. Just confused tbh.

Getting banned and leaving wont make you chad and you wont ascend because of it.

Takes away the temptation of posting tbh. I was about to rope so I requested so I didnt have the temptation of coming on here and posting

You get some dopamine when people tag you in ban discussions

to get mentions by your fellow low effort pals from Off Topic

@JohnDcel ban when

its just another layet of deterrent to posting

retards with no self control

Cause they think their ban will have a massive effect on the forum. Oh no cuck0183 requested a ban! The forum is doomed now !!!

I never got it tbh
Why can't you just log out?

To be featured in incel news

attention they are like hisitrionic foids

You get some dopamine when people tag you in ban discussions
i had a nightmare where I requested a ban but no one tagged me in ban discussions :feelsrope::feelscry:

i had a nightmare where I requested a ban but no one tagged me in ban discussions :feelsrope::feelscry:
damn thats fucking brutal man. Maybe it is an omen of what is to come. Also, beyond over if you dream of .co tbh.

Attention. An incel forum attracts histrionic personalities tbh.

Attention whoring

I dont understand it tbh maybe cause they wnat to take a break or something, is what they said when they come back after a week of requesting

I dont understand it tbh maybe cause they wnat to take a break or something, is what they said when they come back after a week of requesting
They can't help it. Self control is poor.