Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why self improving doesn't exist

P

PikachuCandy

184cm Sub 1 face Negative canthal tilt Autistic
-
I'll explain in a few simple words. No need to get philosophical or write an essay.

Just like a potato PC. In a low tier budget PC you can't improve much. Sure you could add more RAM and add more storage but at the end of the day it's just a crappy PC not able to do much

Basically with my broken English what I'm trying to say is that. You're born a high tier human being you don't become one.

Azula from AVATAR the last airbender once said: "True power, the divine right to rule is something you're born with"

Wzgt57nbk2d51

It's only worth self improving if ur fat or gettin surgery

I'll explain in a few simple words. No need to get philosophical or write an essay.

Just like a potato PC. In a low tier budget PC you can't improve much. Sure you could add more RAM and add more storage but at the end of the day it's just a crappy PC not able to do much

Basically with my broken English what I'm trying to say is that. You're born a high tier human being you don't become one.

Azula from AVATAR the last airbender once said: "True power, the divine right to rule is something you're born with"
Not only is their no gym for your height, but short height often comes with thin bones and thin frame, making it nearly impossible to bulk up without getting fat.

Haha mind you guys I'm 184 cm which is not tall but i still have thin arms

Yep, born with an ugly face = its over.

No amount of self improvement will save you.

Mogs 99% of forum
And a 5/10/6/10 but add autism in the mix and it dilutes my SMV by -999999999 infinite
Which at the and of the day makes me a sub 0/10 male
Fuck this world. I want to ropemaxx

nah the idea of not improving what you can because it won't be the best is a very defeatist mindset, even if you won't attract a girl or play the best game. The quality of life fixes working out or installing an SSD over a hard drive are better. Faster load times, living longer, being able to pick up heavy things. Out weight not doing anything. And one the plus side, working out as a hobby is a very easy way to be active and not spend all time all day. Even better if it's a public gym and then you have the chance of getting gym buddies

And a 5/10/6/10 but add autism in the mix and it dilutes my SMV by -999999999 infinite
Which at the and of the day makes me a sub 0/10 male
Fuck this world. I want to ropemaxx
autism is death for sub8 men ngl

even chadlite will struggle with autism

autism is death for sub8 men ngl

even chadlite will struggle with autism
Even autistic Chad has a 1/10 chance of suffering rejection. At least in my culture. Mentally ill men are actively stomped and oppressed here by my society lol. It doesn't matter. Women are extremely eugenic by nature here. And not gonna lie it has worked out for the best.

The basement dweller autist stereotype is pretty rare here
I'm the only autist in my town

What a humble brag. Shitter.
And why would i be bragging to you sir?
I am merely telling you that height is nothing for me. At the end of the day I'm still virgin KHHV

And why would i be bragging to you sir?
I am merely telling you that height is nothing for me. At the end of the day I'm still virgin KHHV
First, nobody asked for your height.
Second, you adding "which is not tall" is clearly a humblebrag when you know that the majority here are manlets.

First, nobody asked for your height.
Second, you adding "which is not tall" is clearly a humblebrag when you know that the majority here are manlets.
I thought the majority here are unemployed basement dwelling genetic failures with sub 4 faces

The example you gave isn't really the best tbh. I would compare it more to cars. You can a honda civic a new paint job and some body work but it will never be a ferrari.
82% of incel population is below 6foot.
What are you smoking.
That's significantly higher relative to the population mean. On average 14.5% of men are taller than 6 feet in the general population.

Last edited:
5'10 and 5'11 is manlet? that's average height dude
The example you gave isn't really the best tbh. I would compare it more to cars. You can a honda civic a new paint job and some body work but it will never be a ferrari.

That's significantly higher relative to the population mean. On average 14.5% of men are taller than 6 feet in the general population.
Yeah, true.
This poll was badly designed tbh on this aspect. Range 5"8-6"0 is too decisive to be that wide.

Autism is the worst type of incelery

First of all you are already 6'0, average face according to you, and probably white too, so you have a good base for both redpill (gymmax + approachmaxx) and blackpill (surgerymax + Tinder) ascension methods.

Secondly Azula was a deep psychiatric case with a narcisism based on his royal blood and natural talents, later lost her marbles completely after getting bodied by Katara

First of all you are already 6'0, average face according to you, and probably white too, so you have a good base for both redpill (gymmax + approachmaxx) and blackpill (surgerymax + Tinder) ascension methods.

Secondly Azula was a deep psychiatric case with a narcisism based on his royal blood and natural talents, later lost her marbles completely after getting bodied by Katara
I kind of do understand you. But In a country extremely elitist like mine it's virtually impossible to approach girls if you're seen as a weaker submale and a failure. (Don't want to get beaten up or made fun of by a girl's brothers/fathers)
Second
Having a dead brain which is making me harder and harder to communicate as the days go by is impossible
Maybe if i lived elsewhere who knows i could have not been incel.

I agree with you, but according to the other replies, such as this one:

Then bro, you don't have it that bad. Atleast admit that. Maybe part of your issue was environmental, in that you weren't fed right nutrition / did athletics / mouthbreathed? For guys like us, who are short and ethnic (I'm paki, part british but still Paki) WE are the real genetic failures. We were designed to be spectators in the game of life and not achieve true success. Our purpose is just to be NPC's in this world of chads. Tall white men are the main characters and we're just there so the game has some diversity. Fucking suicidal.

I agree with you, but according to the other replies, such as this one:

Then bro, you don't have it that bad. Atleast admit that. Maybe part of your issue was environmental, in that you weren't fed right nutrition / did athletics / mouthbreathed? For guys like us, who are short and ethnic (I'm paki, part british but still Paki) WE are the real genetic failures. We were designed to be spectators in the game of life and not achieve true success. Our purpose is just to be NPC's in this world of chads. Tall white men are the main characters and we're just there so the game has some diversity. Fucking suicidal.
I'm sorry pal

Hey by the way many things are attributed to environmental factors + autism i never ate healthy, i was formula fed i never exercised i never did anything meaningful but play video games fart and eat fast food lol.

But autism and other mental shit are the reason why i can't get laid. And being just average

where you from ?

Or, everyone has limits.

People deny you when you say your limits are low because that breaks their narrative of a moral world.

I'm sorry pal

Hey by the way many things are attributed to environmental factors + autism i never ate healthy, i was formula fed i never exercised i never did anything meaningful but play video games fart and eat fast food lol.

But autism and other mental shit are the reason why i can't get laid. And being just average
approachmaxxing will not work if you are autistic, cold approach is extremely difficult and only chad can pull that off. also social circle maxx approaching is also off the table at this point

the real way for you to get laid would be to surgerymaxx to chad tier and get laid from your basement

or to dickmaxx and run big dick game and get laid from your basement

approachmaxxing will not work if you are autistic, cold approach is extremely difficult and only chad can pull that off. also social circle maxx approaching is also off the table at this point

the real way for you to get laid would be to surgerymaxx to chad tier and get laid from your basement

or to dickmaxx and run big dick game and get laid from your basement
I don't think surgery can do much to my face

Remember that if you want to be treated like a human being, you need to be 8+ in looks

Remember that if you want to be treated like a human being, you need to be 8+ in looks
Yeah. Only blind people can befriend us

The first 20 years of your life have been spent being an incel, that's your life, that's it.

Chad hasn't struggled and failed, and hasn't been unrewarded for his hard work and blackpilled.

The first 20 years of your life have been spent being an incel, that's your life, that's it.

Chad hasn't struggled and failed, and hasn't been unrewarded for his hard work and blackpilled.
Yep. Girls will fight to the death to defend a Chad's life.

And yet you don't understand why incel forums exist?