Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why sex is important-Casual sex appears to benefit men much more than women

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17599248

Casual sex among college students appears to benefit men much more than women
renderTimingPixel.png

Men who had engaged in casual sex had lower levels of distress than virgins or men who had engaged in sex with only romantic partners. Distress increased for women, but not for men, as the number of partners increased.

Remember it whenever you see a cuck says "Sex is not so important,you're not entitled to having sex sweaty" and actually sex is one of most important things in life. You don't even need studies to know this,just use common sense. We programmed to breed and spread our genes,but with hypergamy in society and women's high demands we ugly subhuman men are not able to reproduction.

if I were a gigachad I would pump and dump sluts left and right in order to destroy their ability to pair bond and lower their sexual market value as a result making it easier for them to become single roasties later in life

Remember it whenever you see a cuck says "Sex is not so important,you're not entitled to having sex sweaty" and actually sex is one of most important things in life. You don't even need studies to know this,just use common sense. We programmed to breed and spread our genes,but with hypergamy in society and women's high demands we ugly subhuman men are not able to reproduction.

And of course this causes more stress, which has a significant impact on the body itself. More stress = more stress hormones = less testosterone = bad influence on the endocrine system = less energy = feeling kinda depressed.
It is a never-ending loop of feeling weak and uneasy.

No shit, Chad knows he can get it whenever he wants

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17599248

Casual sex among college students appears to benefit men much more than women
renderTimingPixel.png

Men who had engaged in casual sex had lower levels of distress than virgins or men who had engaged in sex with only romantic partners. Distress increased for women, but not for men, as the number of partners increased.

Good link & research. Keep up the good work amigo.

"Men who had engaged in casual sex had lower levels of distress than virgins or men who had engaged in sex with only romantic partners.

The highlighted part is pretty damn revealing! Half of men in serious relationships are being settled on. Women often sacrifice on a man's looks when seeking commitment because the man they're sexually attracted to will only commit to a woman whose as good looking as HE is. This means she will expect a LOT in order to compensate for your looks, and there will often be an undercurrent of resentment toward you no matter how hard you try to "keep her happy"! Beta provider game isn't worth it, guys. You pay through the nose and STILL don't get anything close to the frequency or quality of sex she previously gave away for free. She'll let Chad fuck her in the ass for a bag of Skittles, but expects YOU to treat her to a $400 dinner for a half-assed, unenthusiastic handjob.

Of course It doesn't benefit women much - after the first 300 times, there isn't any benefits because they're desensitized for it.

if I were a gigachad I would pump and dump sluts left and right in order to destroy their ability to pair bond and lower their sexual market value
it does neither tho

"You're not entitled to sex" is a polite way for foids to tell you you're ugly.

It’s a scientific fact that men are hard-wired to spread their seed as much as possible. Failing to do this will inevitably lead to severe unhappiness.

Brutal blackpill. Chads use foids for sex. That same foid who was your onitis, with whom you imagined a happy life together, Chad throatfucked her, fucked all her holes fiercely, throatpied her and then discarded her like used toilet paper he wiped his ass with.

That made her sad, broken and jaded but she'd still pick another round over settling for you, especially while still in her prime.

Of course it does. Sex is the goal for men. For women it is typically just a means to an end. If a man is having a lot of sex life is pretty good. If a woman is having a lot of sex then people are just using her.

Sex 2 times per week or death...we are fucked kek

Another thing that provides evidence as to why we deserve it.

Muh nofap copers on suicidewatch

So casual sex damages women mentally?
Then why the fuck do they do it?
It's like putting your hand on a hot stove knowing it will hurt

Absolute ragefuel.

Cucks be cucking themselves.

And here I'm only wishing to have sex for the first time in my life

My distress isnt from lack of sex it's from denial of a chance to be accepted by anyone romantically. I guess I shouldnt have been born ugly.

@RageAgainstTDL add this to scientific blackpill

Brutal blackpill. Chads use foids for sex. That same foid who was your onitis, with whom you imagined a happy life together, Chad throatfucked her, fucked all her holes fiercely, throatpied her and then discarded her like used toilet paper he wiped his ass with.

That made her sad, broken and jaded but she'd still pick another round over settling for you, especially while still in her prime.
Brutal

source.gif

My distress isnt from lack of sex it's from denial of a chance to be accepted by anyone romantically. I guess I shouldnt have been born ugly.
yea, with my job, I could easily afford prostitute twice a week if I wanted too, but that aint what im lacking...