Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why she must be bred as soon as possible - ideally when 14

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
To celebrate our new german friends here at incels.co I decided to share my thesis on drawn out childless relationships. :feelsokman:

As you all know, foids are constantly bitchy and in search of new things. If things get too stale or they get too much free time she WILL look for chad any chance she gets. She must be occupied in some way and bound to you and a child is the perfect way to do this. Good luck swiping tinder when the baby just vomited all over the couch for the third time today :feelskek: She must be creampied as soon as possible and kept at home, safe and secluded from outside influence, internet closely monitored with only cooking, cleaning, gardening and other useful/creative content enabled. You must alienate her from her normie friends or they will drag her down into their jewish hypergamous slutty ways.

Ideally she won't even finish high school, knocking her up when 14 is a two birds one stone solution. You anchor the loli to you and completely destroy her social image so she won't have anyone to fall back on, being completely dependent on you. Hopefully even her parents kick her out, leaving her fully isolated and ready to be molded into the perfect waifu. This is also a great way to keep her from wagecucking, as soon as a foid enters the workplace she assumes a masculine role and is surrounded by retarded normies ready to brainwash her into normalscumdom. It is no wonder so many normie relationships fail when the foids have until 30, even 35 to fuck around in their made up 'careers' and they constantly browse the internet in search of chads.

This even applies in cucked places where the age of consent is higher than 14, the only solution is finding a new home with your loli and doing the deed. :feelsokman:

But if you breed with her then her body becomes ruined. You have to use it as a fucktoy until she is past her prime (early 20s) and then breed with her.

But if you breed with her then her body becomes ruined. You have to use it as a fucktoy until she is past her prime (early 20s) and then breed with her.
sounds like jewish propaganda to me. if your loli exercises regularly you shouldn't have such problems

Cucktears won't touch this

All girls should be married by age 14

sounds like jewish propaganda to me. if your loli exercises regularly you shouldn't have such problems
Not propaganda, but real shit. Enjoy your loose loli pussy.

German friends? Did something happen in germany

idk man this sounds slightly too extreme

That is why you have more than one, which will be supplied through loli breeding centres

nice, I made it :feelsPop:

To celebrate our new german friends here at incels.co I decided to share my thesis on drawn out childless relationships. :feelsokman:

As you all know, foids are constantly bitchy and in search of new things. If things get too stale or they get too much free time she WILL look for chad any chance she gets. She must be occupied in some way and bound to you and a child is the perfect way to do this. Good luck swiping tinder when the baby just vomited all over the couch for the third time today :feelskek: She must be creampied as soon as possible and kept at home, safe and secluded from outside influence, internet closely monitored with only cooking, cleaning, gardening and other useful/creative content enabled. You must alienate her from her normie friends or they will drag her down into their jewish hypergamous slutty ways.

Ideally she won't even finish high school, knocking her up when 14 is a two birds one stone solution. You anchor the loli to you and completely destroy her social image so she won't have anyone to fall back on, being completely dependent on you. Hopefully even her parents kick her out, leaving her fully isolated and ready to be molded into the perfect waifu. This is also a great way to keep her from wagecucking, as soon as a foid enters the workplace she assumes a masculine role and is surrounded by retarded normies ready to brainwash her into normalscumdom. It is no wonder so many normie relationships fail when the foids have until 30, even 35 to fuck around in their made up 'careers' and they constantly browse the internet in search of chads.

This even applies in cucked places where the age of consent is higher than 14, the only solution is finding a new home with your loli and doing the deed. :feelsokman:

I once read a theory that the prevalence of birth control and sleeping around without getting pregnant triggers a subconscious belief that the woman is infertile which is the source of the elevating neuroticism in women.

Of course there's 109 bluepillers viewing this thread. Looks like they took the bait. Nice going OP! :feelsokman:

But what about child birth risk of death. Wouldn't it be more preferable to give birth while young ?

Screenshot 20200704 130034 DuckDuckGo

All girls should be married by age 14
Why, they are not developed, they don't know shit about the world - hell a decent portion of people in the US don't know basic history like when WW2 started, or what was the Soviet Union.

Why, they are not developed, they don't know shit about the world - hell a decent portion of people in the US don't know basic history like when WW2 started, or what was the Soviet Union.
Unbased and GrAYpilled

very important considerations. I'll make sure to ask my next loli date her thoughts on the soviet union

Giga cope. Some women are so lustful for Chad, they'll leave you for Chad even if they have children. They don't care if they ruin their children's lives by leaving their dad. Chad is actually the #1 priority, the kids are #2.

it's an 18 year old noodle :feelsmusic:

are you doubting my ability to land a date with a loli?
I am doubting your ability to even start a basic conversation with someone from the outside world.

I agree

There are holes giving birth in their 40s. I think they will be fine.
Age effects the children though and can cause mental illnesses like autism. And physical ones too.

Age effects the children though and can cause mental illnesses like autism. And physical ones too.
Everything will affect anything, remember that everyone is related to each other so there's bound to be any genetic issues and it's not age-related but the fact we are all related.

Everything will affect anything, remember that everyone is related to each other so there's bound to be any genetic issues and it's not age-related but the fact we are all related.
No disrespect brother but that is not a sane logic. people practice eugenics on animals even Corp for a reason . There's a high risk factor , and with each disregard you make the slimmer your chances for a healthier offspring become. Heck, even our y chromosome is supposedly disappearing off very slowly

And even on a religious perspective. We are not blessed with mircales nor did we live on times where the genetic materials were as diverse as they used to. People don't live for 500 like noah anymore.not as far as I know lol.

No disrespect brother but that is not a sane logic. people practice eugenics on animals even Corp for a reason . There's a high risk factor , and with each disregard you make the slimmer your chances for a healthier offspring become. Heck, even our y chromosome is supposedly disappearing off very slowly

And even on a religious perspective. We are not blessed with mircales nor did we live on times where the genetic materials were as diverse as they used to. People don't live for 500 like noah anymore.not as far as I know lol.
I mean sure brother but at the end of the day there will always be genetic faults. Just look at all the cumskins that have depression and anxiety, these are considered biological. Yet these same cumskins cope with "muh cousin marriage having sandniggers is the reason why they have illnesses" while they are mentally ill themselves because they forgot that the other cumskin they bred with is still their cousin somehow. :lul:

loli breeding