Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why should i be forced to keep on living?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Statistically, there are men who will never be able to obtain a female for a relationship and/ or sex over their whole lifetime. While that statistic was pretty rare years ago, it has risen by an extreme percentage in recent years due to the change in society, and disgusting female standards and hypergamy ( of course there are some ugly men/ incels who may luck out and find a female but that is mostly wishful thinking for the rest of us). These men will be lonely, sexless, isolated, and just a pathetic piece of crap human being for their whole life. I believe that is me. Im 25, ugly, socially awkward, diagnosed with severe depression etc. What is the fucking point of existence if i dont enjoy it?

Unfortunately evolution is cucked and im pretty much stuck here hating life and wanting to not exist, because survival instincts will always kick in

Last edited:
Cause the jews need someone to run their machines

We are the villains like in the movies and fairy tales.

I wish this GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKER would stop following me around and pointing a gun at me trying to keep me alive...

It's very troublesome

You aren't forced to stay alive directly, but indirectly, as there are no given ways by society to suicide without terrifying levels of physical pain (which scares the brain out of doing it).

You aren't forced to stay alive directly, but indirectly, as there are no given ways by society to suicide without terrifying levels of physical pain (which scares the brain out of doing it).

Statistically, there are men who will never be able to obtain a female for a relationship and/ or sex over their whole lifetime. While that statistic was pretty rare years ago, it has risen by an extreme percentage in recent years due to the change in society, and disgusting female standards and hypergamy ( of course there are some ugly men/ incels who may luck out and find a female but that is mostly wishful thinking for the rest of us). These men will be lonely, sexless, isolated, and just a pathetic piece of crap human being for their whole life. I believe that is me. Im 25, ugly, socially awkward, diagnosed with severe depression etc. What is the fucking point of existence if i dont enjoy it?

Unfortunately evolution is cucked and im pretty much stuck here hating life and wanting to not exist, because survival instincts will always kick in
I'm glad I read Industrial society and its future and understand these problems in society but feel way more depressed at the same time

So normies don't feel bad for being indirectly responsible for your suicide

Why should i be forced to keep on living?

my motivation is kids that I have - they are too much dependent on my help

no one's forcing you to live, pussy

Noooooooooooooo! You silly inkel :soy::feels:

Whose going to make Jews big heckin' buckerinos if you off yourself