Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why should I be patriot of my country?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Deprived of possibility to stick my dick into pusi of cute teen girl, why should i be patriot of that shithole of lithuania (separatist part of Russia), going path of westernisation, that finding of cute teen girls will be just more and more difficult?

Best thing is lithuania to be molested by inviding russian army. Not big possiblity of that happening, more of cope, but just tfu on this worthless useless lithuania shithole with all cucks and roasties. Nuke blet, nuke nachui

Gulag

How. Many russians do you have in lithuania? Maybe in the next few years you'll also see little green men

You have to be patriot of Russia i think.

Russia is a shithole as well tbhtbh

What is japary park?

You shouldn't

Lithuania should be nuked in one line with Poland

Exactly, it makes no sense for an incel to feel emotional attachment to his country, because it's a fucking one-way relationship. The state will never care about you.

I live in USA. I dont believe in patriotism because prostitution isnt legal.

I'm entirely done with the USA as an entire government. There is clearly no acceptance for me here, which is because I reference the science literature and state truthful scientific facts instead of denying science and referencing the fiction materials of establishments of religion.

My life in this country has been awful ever since I was 14 or so and the government first decided it wanted to save me or enslave me or whatever the fuck those delusional fiction material referencing psychotics think they are doing. I personally want absolutely nothing to do with them.

After my very thorough research regarding the Sex Cult and just my general knowledge of this country, it's just fucking awful and abominable. What am I going to be a patriot regarding? Should I be proud of the deranged religious terrorists marching about our streets shooting people to death because they're in a state of rabid manic psychotic decompensation and with the delusion that they're heroes saving the world instead of delusional fiction material believing psychotic terrorists going on unconstitutional and treasonous rampages against the disbelievers in the fiction materials of their establishments of religion?

f4413a0b314192a2d3f4befef5864251--alcohol-hadith.jpg

vwKH2LQ.png

Thousands of bottles of beer smashed in sharia crackdown in Nigeria

Beer-destroyed-in-Kano-Ni-011.jpg

26-al-Qaida-AP-v2.jpg

Look so much like these brain diseased religious terrorists:

http%3A%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F04%2Freefermadness-2.jpg

At least $37 million in marijuana plants seized in Grundy County

0801_WEB_c_Marijuana_t755_hd61d6308f4f13f429fd2fc38caf55be33a25ac8e.JPG

ap_dea_drug_trafficking_thg_120622_wg.jpg

Rudy was a father of five who was passing by a house targeted by narcotics officers attempting to serve a parole violation warrant and the police mistakenly thought he was the one they were there to arrest. They chased Cardenas, and he fled, apparently afraid of them (they were not uniformed). Cardenas was shot multiple times in the back.

Dorothy Duckett, 78, told the Mercury News she looked out her fifth-floor window after hearing one gunshot and saw Cardenas pleading for his life. “I watched him running with his hands in the air. He kept saying, ‘Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot,'” Duckett said. “He had absolutely nothing in his hands.”

Ashley went outside at night with a family friend to move their freshly washed car under shelter. DEA agents, interested in her father, were staking out the house, and believing that her father was driving, shot and killed Ashley. The agents did not have a warrant for her father. Read The Murder of Ashley.

Walker and three companions were pulled over in an SUV by police in a drug investigation. No drugs or weapons were found, but Walker was shot in the head. Walker was a devoted husband and father, a respected member of his church, and a 15-year middle-management employee of Blue Cross and Blue Shield.

Deputy David Glisson, who killed Walker, was fired three months later for failing to cooperate in an investigation into the shooting.

Should I be patriotic that our overabundant freedom has led to our mass enslavement?

I called Wedell to ask him what it was like to make a fortune from the incarceration of others, and whether it bothered him to profit off a system that puts more people in prison than any other country in the world.

"America is the freest country in the world," he told me. "America allows more freedom than any other country in the world, much more than Russia and a whole lot more than Scandinavia, where they really aren't free. So offering all this freedom to society, there'll be a certain number of people, more in this country than elsewhere, who take advantage of that freedom, abuse it, and end up in prison. That happens because we are so free in this country."

Being patriotic to the constitution is laughable.

When speech is eloquent and the ideas expressed lofty, it is easy to find restrictions on them invalid. But were the First Amendment limited to such discourse, our freedom would be sterile indeed. Mr. Osborne's pictures may be distasteful, but the Constitution guarantees both his right to possess them privately and his right to avoid punishment under an overbroad law. I respectfully dissent.

Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall once summed up the drug war by reminding his fellow justices that "there is no drug exception to the Constitution."

I am patriotic to the minority of supreme court justices, but it's just a hopeless situation. The Christian and feminist traitors to our constitution are far too established and they believe in the fiction materials of establishments of religion such that there is literally nothing in possible existence that would cause them to do anything other than spin up some new glob of bullshit to emphatically spew out regarding their need to continue enslaving and attacking the disbelievers in their fiction materials. Their brains have literally malfunctioned such that they are eternally isolated in a make believe reality from which there is essentially no escape.

I have absolutely zero patriotism for the USA. I don't even have any patriotic people I can look up to really. One of my biggest heroes has always literally been Timothy McVeigh, who was the only true patriot to the constitution of the United States of America we've had in a very long time, as is clearly evidenced by the fact that he is the only one who was willing to sacrifice his life in an attempt to defend it from the government's endless maneuvering to violate the constitution, restrict freedom, and generally behave in exactly the opposite way that any nation I would support behaves.

220px-Oklahomacitybombing-DF-ST-98-01356.jpg

That is the last act of actual patriotism I can even recall a citizen of the USA demonstrating. Patriots to the USA would kill the members of our supreme court for their treason and subversion, but they are still alive and well. Patriots to the US constitution would certainly be engaging in acts of terrorism against the USA, but there hasn't been any such activity since McVeigh, so I don't think there are really even any patriots to the constitution left anyway; however, if there are I hope they kill the Christian and feminist traitors on our supreme court.

Last edited: