Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why should i have any morals or care for anyone ?

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
Being an incel means to be a dead man while youre still a live

So why should I care about other people's well being I don't give a fuck about a single family member of mine :feelsjuice: not my angry mother(hates that I Ldar), not my incel tier father (this manlet is why Im an incel in the first place), nor my siblings (there are all incel tier except for my youngest sister)

Devil's advocate: to uphold part of a social contract even as it frays and is decaying more and more over time.
It's the same reason you would be polite in any interactions even if there was no need to. To reduce tension and any potential drama headaches.

Devil's advocate: to uphold part of a social contract even as it frays and is decaying more and more over time.
It's the same reason you would be polite in any interactions even if there was no need to. To reduce tension and any potential drama headaches.
Im not saying i would be rude im not that invested in this world to exert energy of any kind, I'm very much stoic if a normie disrespected me i would be indifferent about it because I'm a nobody there is nothing to defend i have no honour as an incel.
Interacting with people is such a hassle man

Im not saying i would be rude im not that invested in this world to exert energy of any kind, I'm very much stoic if a normie disrespect i would be indifferent about it because I'm a nobody there is nothing to defend i have no honour as an incel.
Understandable tbh

Interacting with people is such a hassle man
It really is. They pretend to welcome you when they need something from you and then drop you after they no longer need you and remind you of your low status and subpar looks :feelscry:

If you had no morals you would be simp cuck marxist.
I don't care enough about this world to advocate for any idealogy
Understandable tbh

It really is. They pretend to welcome you when they need something from you and then drop you after they no longer need you and remind you of your low status and subpar looks :feelscry:
:lul::lul: happened to me many times
Normies are so nice when they need something from you, once they are done with u, ur very presence annoys them

Last edited:
Don't bother with morals, there are othER solutions

I can't be immoral due to hardcoded genetic traits and religious brainwash but if you can by all means go on and be.
Absolutely no reason to give a fuck when you are not given a fuck about.

Being an incel means to be a dead man while youre still a live

So why should I care about other people's well being I don't give a fuck about a single family member of mine :feelsjuice: not my angry mother(hates that I Ldar), not my incel tier father (this manlet is why Im an incel in the first place), nor my siblings (there are all incel tier except for my youngest sister)
Sometimes I feel the only reason I treat anyone with respect anymore is in case they mistreat me I can justify resenting them because they are an awful person. If treated them well and they returned by treating me like dog shit then I can justify hating them. The hate keeps me going when nothing else does. :feelsthink:

Sometimes I feel the only reason I treat anyone with respect anymore is in case they mistreat me I can justify resenting them because they are an awful person. If treated them well and they returned by treating me like dog shit then I can justify hating them. The hate keeps me going when nothing else does. :feelsthink:
I don't need to justify hate I'm based af I will hate people for no reason

CHOosing the highER road is the only morals you need, GrAYcel

The beatings will continue until morals improve

There is no reason unless you're passing your genes down. Morals are there to help the community. If you are not part of the community, there is no reason to be moral with it.

There is no reason unless you're passing your genes down. Morals are there to help the community. If you are not part of the community, there is no reason to be moral with it.
Correct

Caring about people who do not care about yourself is cucked.

I consider society as my enemy. Having morals is extremely cucked when you were cut out of basic human pleasure

Because if people understood and lived by Natural Law we could be FREE!
When majority believe in moral-relativism you get the current state we are all in now, SLAVERY.

The sheep are fking brain dead so you might as well not give a fuck tbh..............

You only need to follow the law of the land so they wont take your money or put you in jail, other than that you are free in your endeavor of the pursuit of happiness.

If you had no morals you would be simp cuck marxist.
love it how you are associating marxism with cucks and no morals even tho most cucks are either cuckservatives or anti-marxists liberals (basically centrists), and the ones without morals are those stormfronts cringe-fags like you who want genocides and support the capitalist cuckery and ongoing colonialism in africa.

To avoid giving people excuses to beat the shit out of you or to kill you, if you can kill them first and defeat all of them, there won't be any inceldom for you, apart from moral obligations nothing can realistically stop you then to do whatever you want.

it's hard to answer this question even as a joke.