Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why should we care about the corona virus? I ask you

Czes

Czes

Greycel
Nation's economies are being destroyed, while able bodied young men are losing their jobs.
How come?
Because old and unhealthy people are dying like they always do?
I must be really dumb, because this just doesn't make sense to me

Newyork1 Newyork2 Italy1 Italy2 Argentina1

I wonder (((who))) would benefit from a recession

we will need to mass import immigrants to help bolster this economy when things are over OP

If you get corona, you can start spreading it by touching random girls

Boomers ruin everything. I would call them pigs, but at least a healthy pig's corpse can be processed into food. Boomers are just living tumors, killing everything they touch as they consume valuable medical resources for their withered bodies.

This is the first pandemic we've had since the unprecedented explosion of social media (internet access for normies). Panic, signalling and group consensus are more powerful and rapid than ever, it has been showing in all kinds of other areas of society. This is just the first glimpse we get to see in how it amplifies public health crises in particular.

Cool fact:
Doctors aren't allowed to operate, some are losing their jobs, and there are hospitals being closed.
Instead, more female nurses are getting hired so they can post tiktok videos.