Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why should we talk to girls when they don't want us to approach them ?

toyotacel

toyotacel

Officer
★★
Screen Shot 2020 05 02 at 114544 PM

@Ropemaxx thoughts?

Lookism is the worst type of discrimination that currently exists in the world.
Bluepillers can go on about how they think racism and sexism is worse all they want but the reality is, if I go on Twitter and call people niggers or talk shit about females, I will be fored from my job/kicked out of school, and have life ruined.
But if a female goes online and trashes short men, bald men, ugly men, she will be praised and unaffected

To lower those whore's self esteem. They need to get used to being approached by their non-makeup wearing looksmatches.

you don't. It's a Psy Op

To lower those whore's self esteem. They need to get used to being approached by their non-makeup wearing looksmatches.
Sometimes makeup makes them look worse.

I like the ones I can't tell are wearing it, but thatp robably means they're using just foundation.

Sometimes makeup makes them look worse.

I like the ones I can't tell are wearing it, but thatp robably means they're using just foundation.
I think it looks worse too because I can always tell they're wearing it, especially in person, but cucks seem to like it. I also hate when they drench themselves in shitty perfume.

You should not talk to them if you're ugly. If you do they'll make sure you regret it

Just be confident bro..
Just approach her bro..

FUCK THESE NORMIE COPES. If a man's ugly, women hate him. Period. There's no circumventing that.

@Ropemaxx thoughts?
if you are truecel, dont approach
hard to know if you are one without rejections tbh. especially when people like weed describe themselves as truecels

if you are truecel, dont approach
hard to know if you are one without rejections tbh. especially when people like weed describe themselves as truecels
Tbh