Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why so many Incels do like anime?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Why so many of you guys like to watch anime ? seriously,ı forced myself to watch it once but ı cannot do that.İt seems like so childish to me (sorry guys) ı prefer to watch 90's kid cartoons or real TV movies.how you guys started watching anime and why you like to watch it so much ?

its awesome. I'm not a huge fan of it, but spirited away, akira, and perfect blue are great. theres a lot of others that are cool too.

I've only watched a few of them when ı was a kid.like pokemon (not sure actually a anime but japanese stuff)

There's a magical apeal to anime. It's a cartoon with mature themes. It's better than the shit that's on TV now. I find Netflix better but anime is alright

Not a big fan of anime in general myself so I can't really say, but I do enjoy Aki Sora and the like

You can escape this retarded world for a few hours.

cope after cope. Isolation leads to trying out more and more things to end boredom. I actually watch some anime now because I got no better thing to do and they are actually quiet good.

I feel like you already know the answer to this one

Cucc

Anime is a great cope tbh

My dad got me into it when I was younger and Iv'e been a fan ever since. Its a good cope for me.

Because its "realistic" for grown ups cartoons.

It's a great way to dive into other worlds and anime has a very wide range of genres. It can go from sophisticated stories to cute girls doing cute things

It's a great way to dive into other worlds and anime has a very wide range of genres. It can go from sophisticated stories to cute girls doing cute things

You're right.ı used to into hentai.it was great tbh

i got to be the only turbo autist here who doesnt watch anime

Art style (all female characters look young and pretty) and approaching of themes that would be 100% taboo on any western media are the biggest appeals of anime to me.

Shit like Kodomo No Jikan for example would be absolutely unthinkable in the West.

Fantasy land to escape to. Doesn't work on me because I can see just how ridiculous the anime world is.

Thicc shiny women.

Anime are great, some are even better than series or movies. Just watch them with subs in japanese.

people who spend a lot of time on the internet are likely to be exposed to a lot of anime.

I've only gotten into 3 series but the art style and creativity ofJapanese animation outpaces the West

Its pleasant to like at.

I’ve only watched a couple of childhood favorites as an adult, but I think it’s because anime has relatable archetypes. A ruffled haired protagonist who’s generic enough to empathize with, a herd of submissive, ultra feminine girls, mysterious characters one can admire due to their perceived coolness...it gets through easier than Western entertainment, which often glorifies normie lifestyles that we are literally unable to relate with.

Why so many of you guys like to watch anime ? seriously,ı forced myself to watch it once but ı cannot do that.İt seems like so childish to me (sorry guys) ı prefer to watch 90's kid cartoons or real TV movies.how you guys started watching anime and why you like to watch it so much ?

Same, too childish, everything always defies physics, and voices are annoying.

2D women don't judge or instantly reject me :feelscry:

Never seen an anime in my entire life.

Every incel needs to watch Violence Jack. I would be surprised at incels that haven't watched it in fact.

I don´t know either OP, it seems everyone is into this crap. I watch Dragonball Z, Yugi Oh and Pokemon but I only like these because I watched them in my childhood.

I dont watch it but im guessing art style/aesthetics is the biggest part, then appeal to virgin/loser fantasies

13328747 f520

The answer is autism. Case closed

I hate anime just like I hate everything else in this godforsaken world