Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why so many people here hate lookism.net??

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
I dont know that community i never have been there but i see people speaking bad about it all the time, why that??

Cause it's full of Normies.

you will understand when this place gets overran by them

Lots of reasons:

1) Full of young decent looking normies calling themselves "incels"

2) Completely retarded theories currently dominate

3) Unironic racism

4) Generally extremely trollish culture, and most of it is unfunny

5) Abysmal signal to noise ratio

6) Some lookism members have come here to troll. Some decent members have come from Lookism and have assimilated nicely, most notably FACEandLMS, but a lot of shitty ones as well.

dr-problematic said:
it already has

only way to solve this is changing the fucking cancerous rule that admits blackpilled fakecels

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Lots of reasons:

3) Unironic racism

6) Some lookism members have come here to troll.  Some decent members have come from Lookism and have assimilated nicely, most notably FACEandLMS, but a lot of shitty ones as well.
This. Agree with every point you made.. There are 7/10s thinking they're fucking incels. Mods are chads.. One of them has insta 
here's his gif
3e9b165c3298319c25cb9c136c80d37e.gif

He obviously knows he's gl because why would he take that video and squinting like a faggot lmao..
Another mod always talks about tren and injects, lives in Sweden and studies in university and SLAYS then he makes threads about "personality matters" (srs).

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Lots of reasons:

3) Unironic racism

6) Some lookism members have come here to troll.  Some decent members have come from Lookism and have assimilated nicely, most notably FACEandLMS, but a lot of shitty ones as well.

Pretty much this

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Lots of reasons:
3) Unironic racism
6) Some lookism members have come here to troll. Some decent members have come from Lookism and have assimilated nicely, most notably FACEandLMS, but a lot of shitty ones as well.
You forgot to mention 80 percent of the members are actually alts ran by two guys.

Bri8564 said:
You forgot to mention 80 percent of the members are actually alts ran by two guys.

we must ban alt accounts here asap

Because @Grotesque started posting here.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Lots of reasons:

3) Unironic racism

Hmmmmmmm understood...

But here we cant complain about the point 3, since there are nazicels who spread openly white supremacist speech and the N word is allow to be used by whites.

I still think racism should be forbidden here and racistcels should be all banned.

Theres no point being an incel and being racist.

KilluminoidBR said:
Hmmmmmmm understood...

But here we cant complain about the point 3, since there are nazicels who spread openly white supremacist speech and the N word is allow to be used by whites.

I still think racism should be forbidden here and racistcels should be all banned.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it should be banned. I don't like christiancels, but I don't call for them to be banned. There's no point being an incel and being christian, but they shouldn't be banned.

KilluminoidBR said:
Hmmmmmmm understood...

White supremacists? I've only seen one or two ones on here so far. As for my use of the word "nigger", I use it to identify a degenerate ghetto black person. I don't think all black people are bad people, they were born into a shitty life and a lot turn to a life of crime.

It was the most blackpilled site of all time. Its just high iq mentalcels and some narcy gl chad lites. It devolved into exaggerated forms of mostly legit theories, but it was funny.

They were mostly young, 6/10, entitled trustfundcels mad they werent 10/10 male models so its nonsensical for anyone who doesnt fit that mold.

Trustfundcel= an incel with rich parents that is spoiled and develops narcy depression because they arent male models with 500 million ig followers

@Kointo Incomparable.

There is no point being incel and think yourself is better than another incel because you are white and he is brown.

Its pathetic and repulsive and the incel who think like this deseved to be born incel.

Religion is just another cope, but there isnt a contradiction which will attack another incel.

lookism/sluthate created this place, it's like hating itself lol, the term incel was coined there

KilluminoidBR said:
@Kointo Incomparable.

There is no point being incel and think yourself is better than another incel because you are white and he is brown.

Its pathetic and repulsive and the incel who think like this deseved to be born incel.

Religion is just another cope, but there isnt a contradiction which will attack another incel.

I don't think I'm better than anyone because I'm white.

To add on, all of them want to date super models or victoria secret models lol.

Bri8564 said:
Lol at people using alt accounts...

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Lots of reasons:

3) Unironic racism

Which is why I left

I used to like talking about actual lookism and debating rates with my boys but now you have retards like dough (a fat mentalcel with gyno who shills retarded theories) and broski (who has a gf)

We hate them because we ain't them

idkwattodowithlife said:
To add on, all of them want to date super models or victoria secret models lol.

Lol at people using alt accounts...

That place is an insane Aslyum, all you need to do is just take one peek at the front page of shitty advice.