Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why some of us can't moneymaxx..

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
We all been raised in different situations and households and in different schools. Some of us are the rejects among rejects we are not the nerds that can moneymaxx. We are smart among stupid people and stupid among smart people. Some of us have mental illnesses that cripple us from chasing success.How are we supposed to chase success if we are feeling like shit every morning with a fucking dark cloud among our heads. Like we know what we need to do our brain is just so fucked up. Also most of us are born into poor families and we can't do jack shit to moneymaxx and most of us are doomed to repeat the same cycle of poverty.

Its because (((they))) took over the economy.

Give me neetbux ffs :feelsree:

Moneymaxx does not exist at all. You can only find yourself a job at warehouse logistic for little money. This is reality.

its hard to moneymaxx no connection mental problems no one is nice whit ugly boio IT IS OVER

this is the truth. what makes a truecel is not just looks, but also lack of money and status. people can make fun of nerdy rich guys all they want, but honestly they are doing fine in life. maybe girls don't find them sexually attractive, but who cares when you live in a mansion.

I don't know how someone can slave for decades saving money without sex. It kind of sucks to think about saving up for this glorious end and then get hit by a bus.

Moneymaxxing does not prevent loneliness if you have poor looks to a certain degree.

Moneymaxxing does not prevent loneliness if you have poor looks to a certain degree.

19151.jpg

Money is not synonymous with Power and Status in some cases, so the certainty of success is never effective.

Same old same old i wanna rope but i always just wank instead

Moneymaxx does not exist at all. You can only find yourself a job at warehouse logistic for little money. This is reality.
Very true, been job hunting for 3 years and have only found temporary work. Having boomers globalize the Earth's economy is the worse thing to befall mankind.

Very true, been job hunting for 3 years and have only found temporary work. Having boomers globalize the Earth's economy is the worse thing to befall mankind.
granted moneymaxxing works only where people are generally poor

@LastGerman

I wouldn't mind getting paid 5x less if it meant founding someone who loved me, or myself looking better

I wouldn't mind getting paid 5x less if it meant founding someone who loved me, or myself looking better

I would not mind getting paid 5x times better in warehouse logistics.

You only get half as much as you should, femoids take the rest. They really shouldn't work and raise children instead.

its all because of jews, they dont allow me to moneymaxx and ascend, its over.

I went to a decent school and now i'm in the best uni of my country and I never had to make any effort. I had an easy life in that aspect tbh