Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why St.Tropez?

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
Was listening random to this song.

@SergeantIncel you got to be kidding me.

lol why did you get banned

JIO30Bd

Which mod let him back in

lol why did you get banned
It was a minor thing,dont wanna say it cause I wanna avoid any semibalance ofbragging but I got insanly wasted and needed to vent. You can read thread about it,it is bellow.

It was a minor thing,dont wanna say it cause I wanna avoid any semibalance ofbragging but I got insanly wasted and needed to vent. You can read thread about it,it is bellow.
ah, well stop getting banned all the time :p

seriously wtf. He's the most obvious troll on this site
I am not a troll.I am just too emotional when drunk so I write too much. I go clubbing and get wasted and then I post stuff I usually dont rrally wanna say

seriously wtf. He's the most obvious troll on this site
Forum is cucked mods have a boner for normies. I’ll just use the ignore feature, since nothing matters anymore.

Forum is cucked mods have a boner for normies. I’ll just use the ignore feature, since nothing matters anymore.
I am not a troll nor a shitposter and I am sure you do t even know I got warned last time.

I am not a troll nor a shitposter and I am sure you do t even know I got warned last time.
That fact that you’re here shows how much of a joke this forum has gotten.

I am not a troll.I am just too emotional when drunk so I write too much. I go clubbing and get wasted and then I post stuff I usually dont rrally wanna say
You can do so much as a normie, why even post here?

That fact that you’re here shows how much of a joke this forum has gotten.
I am like the most irrelevant person here and nobody gives a fuck about me. Relax. You have all other trucels here.

Ehhhh... I'd slow right down there. You're trying to lure me into getting banned...

Anyways, the title of my thread about you has changed. So you're safe for now.

Last edited:
And so you went to a club? That's a great start for your return...

images
Yeah I drank like 2 litres of wine. And did some approaches but I got destroyed. And the worst part is I saw legit subhumans get gfs and makeouts while I got jack shit.
It is hell out there.

Lana del ray music is pure faggotry

So you want to hide how fantastic your life actually is but alcohol makes you brag about it? Is that what you're saying?

its over boyo