Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why suicide seems as hard thing to do.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Simply because you express it. If you express your suicidal mind you lose the will to do so. Words kill action.
It is not question of methods that make suicide difficult thing to do , no , it is expression of suicidal mind makes it imposdible.
If one realy wants to kill himself he should not speak about his intentions to anybody, he should endure the weight of suicidal urge in absolute solitude. When you do it everyhthing gets pretty much easy.
Also bonds , no matter how illusory they are, holds you back, you think of your favorite copes habbits and so one of those people with whom you feel kinship, - answer to this problem is determined self isolation , - day by day staying alone slowly and steady we are going down by weight of solitary depression. It is not that bad as it sounds, after initial phase of suicidal endurance man feels easiness of self eliminatione.
In order to commit suicide man have to have 2 things ; 1 willingness to do so 2 and self programimg that i described above. All these ingridients are atrainable to anyone.

I hope Leucosticte doesn't read this.

You can Google him, he's somewhat famous. I could link his sites here but I don't think the mods would appreciate that.
So much secresy. Do you speak about politican pedophile Larson?

Suicide is hard to pull off successfully because of our human instinct to survive.

Suicide is hard to pull off successfully because of our human instinct to survive.
The instinct of survival is easely hackable if you know how to do it properly.

So much secresy. Do you speak about politican pedophile Larson?
Exactly, he was here under the username of @Leucosticte before he was banned in December. Most mods here don't like him one bit, that's the reason for my secrecy and circumspection while talking about him.

I made a video about my top 10 threads of his on this site, you can find it on my YT channel.

Exactly, he was here under the username of @Leucosticte before he was banned in December. Most mods here don't like him one bit, that's the reason for my secrecy and circumspection while talking about him.

I made a video about my top 10 threads of his on this site, you can find it on my YT channel.
Ahaha we have selebreties