Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Teen Love Pill Is a Bit Of A Cope

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
A good looking 30 year old virgin who mogs a foids past love interests will satisfy her upon his ascension more so than chad did back in the day.

You will never mog her past chads, so your inexperience is truly nothing but a bane. In this way you're not coping, because having experiences early on would offset a lot of the negatives and give you a halo of sorts. However, still being subhuman, you're done for regardless so what's the point in even giving it any special thought? & the whole "milestone in life" line is absolutely irrelevant because that's a totally subjective, interpersonal/ mental health issue. In and of itself, it has nothing to do with ascension or preforming in bed or whatever. A good looking person who missed out can learn to be a good lover in the end (unless old like 35 and up or some shit) because his efforts will be lent a helping hand based on genetics.

What are the chances that a good looking guy ends up 30+ and virgin though? Its quite low.

>having sex when your sex drive is at its highest point with females at their physical peak is a subjective milestone

yeah ur blacklisted

>having sex when your sex drive is at its highest point with females at their physical peak is a subjective milestone

yeah ur blacklisted
It is subjective because it has nothing to do with anything but status in high school cliques, which is a little cringey to me but may mean more to youngcels fresh out of those trenches, who I empathize with but yeah...useful, but fleeting benefits.

It is subjective because it has nothing to do with anything but status in high school cliques, which is a little cringey to me but may mean more to youngcels fresh out of those trenches, who I empathize with but yeah...useful, but fleeting benefits.
Copus Maximus

yeah ur blacklisted
Copus Maximus
Actually you know what, I don't much like my first reply to @Ap0calypse . What I should have said was I don't put any stock in the construct of "milestones" as such anyway. Never have. Jobs, graduations, weddings, funerals- never meant shit to me.
Yeah, that's way more honest.

Actually you know what, I don't much like my first reply to @Ap0calypse . What I should have said was I don't put any stock in the construct of "milestones" as such anyway. Never have. Jobs, graduations, weddings, funerals- never meant shit to me.
Yeah, that's way more honest.

Cope. Teen love is the ultimate pure experience.

I don't want to mog, I want pure loli for breeding

Cope, teen love is the best and truest form of love

yeah ur blacklisted

Me want teen love

There was a study iirc that remarked that ppl who didn't experience teen love were pretty much destined to perform worse on later stages of life and had lower motivation

There was a study iirc that remarked that ppl who didn't experience teen love were pretty much destined to perform worse on later stages of life and had lower motivation
Well understandable, but they can get over it if they stood a chance in the first place.

I missed teen love