[Venting] Why tf do foids keep claiming they are open to making friends, then ghost me when I try to talk to them?

S

StSausageCel

Recruit
★★
4d 6h 44m
These days i keep seeing foids posting on social media, stuff life "You have me on Snapchat as a friend for a reason, swipe up let's talk", you get the gist.

Then, when I message them, they either don't read it, or give some dry replies that make it seem like I'm interrogating them.

I guess they mean they want attractive friends.

Before you go all "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fakecel you message foids", I only do this because people keep telling me I can't claim I'm an incel unless I try to talk to girls.

RollD20

RollD20

its over
★★★★★
61d 14h 56m
Did they see your face?

they don’t talk to me anymore if they see my face. So I don’t show my face. I once showed a picture of an AC I got a reply once.

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
★★★
41d 5h 10m
These days i keep seeing foids posting on social media, stuff life "You have me on Snapchat as a friend for a reason, swipe up let's talk", you get the gist.

Then, when I message them, they either don't read it, or give some dry replies that make it seem like I'm interrogating them.

I guess they mean they want attractive friends.

Before you go all "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fakecel you message foids", I only do this because people keep telling me I can't claim I'm an incel unless I try to talk to girls.
I’ve gotten this from trying to interact with foids I wanted to talk to. Nothing but one lines and plain responses. I was tricking myself into thinking they were interested. Now I’m for sure that foids that I like are the same as other foids I don’t like.

They were pretending to be nice JFL. Even one of them that I talked to was already lying to me about what she was doing.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 8h 47m
S

StSausageCel

Recruit
★★
4d 6h 44m
Did they see your face?

they don’t talk to me anymore if they see my face. So I don’t show my face. I once showed a picture of an AC I got a reply once.
No, most of them didn't see my face. I don't send pictures unless asked to

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
88d 7h 58m
you dont pass the look test of being at least 6+/10 face

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
61d 6h 46m
They are open to make friends....