Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why tf do foids keep claiming they are open to making friends, then ghost me when I try to talk to them?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
These days i keep seeing foids posting on social media, stuff life "You have me on Snapchat as a friend for a reason, swipe up let's talk", you get the gist.

Then, when I message them, they either don't read it, or give some dry replies that make it seem like I'm interrogating them.

I guess they mean they want attractive friends.

Before you go all "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fakecel you message foids", I only do this because people keep telling me I can't claim I'm an incel unless I try to talk to girls.

Did they see your face?

they don’t talk to me anymore if they see my face. So I don’t show my face. I once showed a picture of an AC I got a reply once.

These days i keep seeing foids posting on social media, stuff life "You have me on Snapchat as a friend for a reason, swipe up let's talk", you get the gist.

Then, when I message them, they either don't read it, or give some dry replies that make it seem like I'm interrogating them.

I guess they mean they want attractive friends.

Before you go all "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fakecel you message foids", I only do this because people keep telling me I can't claim I'm an incel unless I try to talk to girls.
I’ve gotten this from trying to interact with foids I wanted to talk to. Nothing but one lines and plain responses. I was tricking myself into thinking they were interested. Now I’m for sure that foids that I like are the same as other foids I don’t like.

They were pretending to be nice JFL. Even one of them that I talked to was already lying to me about what she was doing.

Did they see your face?

they don’t talk to me anymore if they see my face. So I don’t show my face. I once showed a picture of an AC I got a reply once.
No, most of them didn't see my face. I don't send pictures unless asked to

you dont pass the look test of being at least 6+/10 face

They are open to make friends....

with :chad: only

Thought she was genuine
Source 2

Women want "Chads with benefits".