Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why the black pill will never spread

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
If you are going to be mad go away, I am not interested in arguing.

Sub 8 was a very "No shit" topic for me then people here started denying it. Tinder statistics don't lie, if you are sub 8 you will have an extra hard if not impossible time getting laid off it. And don't tell me Tinder is not real life. Netflix isn't real life bro, that's why blockbuster is still open!!! No the majority of females have smartphones these days. But people still said "Muh poor foid has no phone". There are very few "poor foids" that cannot afford a smartphone. Homeless foids do not exist, they can easily get a boyfriend to move in with. Come on guys almost EVERY women has a smartphone. Next of all it was proven that lesbian couples have sex 5 times less than gay couples. This proves that the male sex drive is 500x times stronger than a women's. This means that its 20% that of a males. This fits sub 8 perfectly. If females can get Chad and have a 5 times weaker sex drive then why would women settle for sub 8 men? I don't want to hear muh 7.5 friend gets laid. That does not disprove sub 8. I had tireless debates over this and people wouldn't accept it, they were trying to cope too hard that ascension was obtainable. Holding onto that last but of cope. Such greed.

Next I mentioned how autism is cope. Blaming autism for being an incel is idiotic. You are basically blaming your personality for not getting laid rather than your looks. People with autism (who 99% of the time happen to be ugly) will obviously be more awkward because idiotic normies will not interact with them rather bully them and therefore they are not allowed to do much with negative consequences. Society doesn't want these men blaming the ones who wronged them so makes up something called "aspergers" or "autism" to place the blame on the peoples "social skills". Nobody here has given me a clear definition of "social skills". Its basically just a rehashed term for "personality" that incel tears use. People started to get offended that I dare blame their looks 100% and said that their autism hindered them with social interactions. They then started to use childish terms like "boyo" and then called me a cuck (personal attack btw). THIS IS WHAT INCEL TEARS DO. Incels.co is the heart of inceldom, the direct successor to r/incels and yet here in the heartland we have people claiming its their personality (until I get a definition of social skills I refuse to use this term, its obviously just used as an excuse) that is the problem, then typing in childish language and calling me a "cuck" or whatever. I cannot believe this is happening. Honestly everything was a massive cope. Its funny how aspergers was only "discovered" after women got the right to vote and excluded ugly men. People will always blame stuff besides their looks.

What does this mean? It means society is fucked. If we have blue pillers on Incels.co itself then how tf will the black pill ever be spread? It won't. EVER. People always want to cope. If social skills are ever debunked then some other term such as "Positive interaction" will be introduced in its place. Its just another term for personality. Do tinder bio's matter? Fuck no. THEY DO NOT, ITS ALL FACE. There are cat fishes who say the shittiest most autistic things possible yet they still have the women wanting to go on a date. And don't say that "Personality (social skills) don't matter for Chad. How is Chad somehow immune to muh personality (social skills)? YES ITS LOOKS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I am done guys, I am still going to post here but I have lost heart. I am actually in shock that people are blue pilled here. Peace out.

Last edited:
High IQ.

Social Skills and NT = Rehashed PUA
>Unironically only using Tinder statistics basing those statistics on reality
Tinder is real life dude

Too much bluepill media by Mr Shekelberg

You're actually retarded if you think only men with model tier faces get laid.
Are you saying that tinder isn’t real life and that you can get laid by “just going outside and having social skills bro”?

blaming autism for not getting laid is a cope tbh. Even if I had my autism gene removed I'd still be incel because of my 5'7" height, and ethnic face.

It works for average and up, that's the reality. If you aren't a basement dweller you'll know I'm right.

Explain the process by which normies with 9-5 Jobs get laid

It works for average and up, that's the reality. If you aren't a basement dweller you'll know I'm right.
I’m not a basement dweller and it depends on what you mean by “average”

I wouldn't say it will never spread. I see a lot of normies getting black pilled online and in real life. Most of the guys who completely deny sub8 are the self-haters who actually believe what IT says about us.

what percentage of females in the sexual market are using tinder?
obviously not the 100%.
maybe not even the 50%.
sub 8 would be true if dating apps were the only way of knowing people,but they obviously aren't.

Demoralization thread, fuck off

Explain the process by which normies with 9-5 Jobs get laid

So this. I made a thread about this already.
I wouldn't say it will never spread. I see a lot of normies getting black pilled online and in real life. Most of the guys who completely deny sub8 are the self-haters who actually believe what IT says about us.

It's spreading alright. That's for sure.

Demoralization thread, fuck off
I think he's just frustrated with how the forum acts. Personally I think the black pill currently spreading. Lots of normies online and in real life are getting sick of how women are acting.

High school, college, nightclub or whatever. My normie my friend met his gf at a nightclub. Idk what the process normies go through is though.

High school and college are legit, but after that its over unless you're chadlite
So this. I made a thread about this already.

Link plz?

Autism is bluepilled cope for ugly people who don't want to admit that their looks are the reason they aren't getting any female attention. Most people here give a self diagnosis for their mental condition, and others think that autism is the sole reason they are incel. Guess what? it isn't.

You're right about the black pill never spreading. Of course it won't. Society will never accept anything that has to do with reality. Blackpill is too brutal for normie men, and the last thing women want is for normie men to wake up and smell the coffee. But honestly i don't care anymore.

I don't care about the billions of normie men who women make fun of, abuse, and use each day. I don't care about the billions of cum receptacle women who are incapable of love, and live only to choke on the cock of the most genetically elite men. I don't care about the earth, the corrupt governments who "own" it, Religion, right or left politics, none of it.

There will always be bluepillers here on co, the same way society will always be the soy filled mess that it is today. Society is fucked, but why should we care. Why care about a society that is ignorant in the face of blatant proof? Why care about a society that doesn't give a shit about you? I hate to take a nihilistic approach to this, but honestly fuck everyone.

Most people are here to shit post, or post max. Most don't legitimately care what happens to incels or the blackpill in the future. No point in wasting the energy caring.

Autism is bluepilled cope for ugly people who don't want to admit that their looks are the reason they aren't getting any female attention. Most people here give a self diagnosis for their mental condition, and others think that autism is the sole reason they are incel. Guess what? it isn't.

You're right about the black pill never spreading. Of course it won't. Society will never accept anything that has to do with reality. Blackpill is too brutal for normie men, and the last thing women want is for normie men to wake up and smell the coffee. But honestly i don't care anymore.

I don't care about the billions of normie men who women make fun of, abuse, and use each day. I don't care about the billions of cum receptacle women who are incapable of love, and live only to choke on the cock of the most genetically elite men. I don't care about the earth, the corrupt governments who "own" it, Religion, right or left politics, none of it.

There will always be bluepillers here on co, the same way society will always be the soy filled mess that it is today. Society is fucked, but why should we care. Why care about a society that is ignorant in the face of blatant proof? Why care about a society that doesn't give a shit about you? I hate to take a nihilistic approach to this, but honestly fuck everyone.
Based and high iq post brocel :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: thanks for your insight. Men will not wake up until its too late and even then they may never.

Most people are here to shit post, or post max. Most don't legitimately care what happens to incels or the blackpill in the future. No point in wasting the energy caring.
I'm not getting my hopes high but I see a lot of normies getting black pilled. There will always be simps but it's still good to see normies stop being blue pilled about women.

Sub7 = forced to be a subservient neutered beta bux

Life begins at 7/10 and 6'0"+.

Well, i guess that settles it.

It will spread because it’s a cycle.

Holding on to copes is not mutually exclusive to being blackpill sympathetic.

You're actually retarded if you think only men with model tier faces get laid.
Yeah they cope with the idea that only 20% of males get laid. They’re not capable of differentiating between having sex every day/week with above average foids and getting laid once in three months (for 5 or 6/10 guys...). They don’t admit that incels are people below average. The genetically inferior males who suffers not only from an ugly face but usually form manletism, hairloss, psychological probelms. A 6/10 male who has average or above average height can get laid if he’s NT and have the basic social skills (I’m not talking about personality horseshit...)

Just let 7s chadlites use this forum theory.

Autism is the final nail of the coffin, + being short and ugly = truecel. Most people around here are failed normies.

Why the black pill will never spread

Because men working for ascend, although it is useless for the man himself, it is useful for society to continue with their peaceful lives and having sex. Also because blackpill encourages a few lunatics to go ER.

It is not up to you to decide who can and who cannot argue.

Tinder statistics don't lie, if you are sub 8 you will have an extra hard if not impossible time getting laid off it. And don't tell me Tinder is not real life.
Agreed

You are basically blaming your personality for not getting laid rather than your looks.
Autism is a death sentence. This is not up for debate.

And to say that autism is a death sentence does not mean that personality matters more than appearance. It just means that a sick personality (which is the case with autism) is as destructive as a bad appearance.

If we have blue pillers on Incels.co itself then how tf will the black pill ever be spread?
What is the interest for a chad or foid in spreading the blackpill ?? Do you really think that chads don't know the fact that women only look at looks? They know this and make the most of it.

I am done guys, I am still going to post here but I have lost heart. I am actually in shock that people are blue pilled here. Peace out.
The natural state of man is bluepill, because manipulated men are necessary to protect women and raise children. In other words, men were born to be manipulated. Seeing reality as it is is unnatural and requires enormous cognitive effort, which is not possible for most men. So even here, it is natural to have bluepillers. And it will never end.

Sub 8 was a very "No shit" topic for me then people here started denying it. Tinder statistics don't lie, if you are sub 8 you will have an extra hard if not impossible time getting laid off it. And don't tell me Tinder is not real life. Netflix isn't real life bro, that's why blockbuster is still open!!! No the majority of females have smartphones these days. But people still said "Muh poor foid has no phone". There are very few "poor foids" that cannot afford a smartphone. Homeless foids do not exist, they can easily get a boyfriend to move in with. Come on guys almost EVERY women has a smartphone. Next of all it was proven that lesbian couples have sex 5 times less than gay couples. This proves that the male sex drive is 500x times stronger than a women's. This means that its 20% that of a males. This fits sub 8 perfectly. If females can get Chad and have a 5 times weaker sex drive then why would women settle for sub 8 men? I don't want to hear muh 7.5 friend gets laid. That does not disprove sub 8. I had tireless debates over this and people wouldn't accept it, they were trying to cope too hard that ascension was obtainable. Holding onto that last but of cope. Such greed.

Next I mentioned how autism is cope. Blaming autism for being an incel is idiotic. You are basically blaming your personality for not getting laid rather than your looks. People with autism (who 99% of the time happen to be ugly) will obviously be more awkward because idiotic normies will not interact with them rather bully them and therefore they are not allowed to do much with negative consequences. Society doesn't want these men blaming the ones who wronged them so makes up something called "aspergers" or "autism" to place the blame on the peoples "social skills". Nobody here has given me a clear definition of "social skills". Its basically just a rehashed term for "personality" that incel tears use. People started to get offended that I dare blame their looks 100% and said that their autism hindered them with social interactions. They then started to use childish terms like "boyo" and then called me a cuck (personal attack btw). THIS IS WHAT INCEL TEARS DO. Incels.co is the heart of inceldom, the direct successor to r/incels and yet here in the heartland we have people claiming its their personality (until I get a definition of social skills I refuse to use this term, its obviously just used as an excuse) that is the problem, then typing in childish language and calling me a "cuck" or whatever. I cannot believe this is happening. Honestly everything was a massive cope. Its funny how aspergers was only "discovered" after women got the right to vote and excluded ugly men. People will always blame stuff besides their looks.

What does this mean? It means society is fucked. If we have blue pillers on Incels.co itself then how tf will the black pill ever be spread? It won't. EVER. People always want to cope. If social skills are ever debunked then some other term such as "Positive interaction" will be introduced in its place. Its just another term for personality. Do tinder bio's matter? Fuck no. THEY DO NOT, ITS ALL FACE. There are cat fishes who say the shittiest most autistic things possible yet they still have the women wanting to go on a date. And don't say that "Personality (social skills) don't matter for Chad. How is Chad somehow immune to muh personality (social skills)? YES ITS LOOKS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You realize that Sub8 is the 95/5 rule not 80/20 right? Chadlites are the T15-20% of the population.

Being disillusioned with reality to the point where you're almost in a reality distortion field is not based and blackpilled. The reason the blackpill won't spread is exactly the same reason why posts like this exist and we spend all day arguing whether it's over for people that aren't actually and literally working as male models. People need to have some spergy traits to fully accept the blackpill.

Last edited:
You realize that Sub8 is the 95/5 rule not 80/20 right? Chadlites are the T15-20% of the population.
Even more brutal lol

It would by 80/20 BUT HYPERGAMY HAS NO BREAKS, 80/20 is the best you can ask for. 95/5 is whats current to get sex regularly.

Based.

Ive seen some ugly trailer park trash
Dudes slaying pussy
Of there abused ffs
I have seen a 1/10 3"11 Indian janitor slaying pussy brah, prove me wrong :lul: :lul: :lul:

You're wrong in one thing
Nothing will ever be as good as r/incels once was

You're wrong in one thing
Nothing will ever be as good as r/incels once was
This is like the Byzantine Empire as r/incels was the Roman Empire lol

blaming autism for not getting laid is a cope tbh. Even if I had my autism gene removed I'd still be incel because of my 5'7" height, and ethnic face.
Based. Autism is a big cope for failed normies.
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

Sadly the bluepill is going to prevail

Blackpillers pretty much all rope in the end. We are the reason the suicide rate is 3-4x higher for men, we are the castaways destined to rot in loneliness until death.

Normies will cope with the blue/redpill until they know it's over. At that point, they're incels and death is near, so all they'll be spreading is their brain matter on the wall.

One of the main reasons the blackpill won't spread is because the truth hurts

Even IF the blackpill reaches enough men to make drastic changes to society, it will NOT happen in our lifetimes. So we're fucked either way. The blackpill won't spread and if it does we won't be there to reap the benefits. Truly a sad fate.

Even IF the blackpill reaches enough men to make drastic changes to society, it will NOT happen in our lifetimes. So we're fucked either way. The blackpill won't spread and if it does we won't be there to reap the benefits. Truly a sad fate.
No hope 1 rope

Cope, all humans instinctively know the blackpill

idk how to rope but ill research it before doing so lol
I've owned a rope with a noose for a decade lol. Tried many times with 'partial' (won't go into details here). Rope is cope until your a corpse.