Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why the fuck did my teacher do this to me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Btw this is the same teacher who is a fucking faggy cunt and I made a thread about him before.

The class is silent as the teacher goes through the register.

When he gets to me he suddenly says "do I recognise you from somewhere? Have I taught you somewhere else?"

And because it's the register and the class is silent and not doing everything else every fucking head is turned towards my subhumam face. And on one of the very first days of college as well.

My face. I have varicose veins, wide spaced bug eyes, a massive nose, a concerningly narrow lower third, big ears, thin short eyebrows and fat fishy lips.

Why the fuck did the fag do this? Was it to deliberately humiliate me? Was it to make fun of me as I am ugly in such a unique way that no one else could possibly look like me?

Why the fuck did he do this? If you have any ideas please tell me because I'm so confused and I genuinely don't know.

There is no one who looks like me. The only people I've ever known of to look like me are public figures but they'll only share one characteristic I do. e.g. Mesut Özil

As an ugly male he sees you as easy prey, everyone will happily accept you being the butt of the joke.

Brutal as fuck why dont you report him or something

Idk tbh

But your constant talk of school makes me feel dumb

Being Intellect mogged sucks:feelscry:

I hate it when any teacher speaks to me, curse all of them.

Idk tbh

But your constant talk of school makes me feel dumb

Being Intellect mogged sucks:feelscry:
Don't be ashamed of failing to succeed in a system that is purely designed to filter out anyone who is truly creative or talented and to teach you the narrowest scope of knowledge possible so that you only know enough to work and then pay taxes towards (((them))).
As an ugly male he sees you as easy prey, everyone will happily accept you being the butt of the joke.
Do you think he was deliberately trying to humiliate me or insult me? Or was it something else?

Don't be ashamed of failing to succeed in a system that is purely designed to filter out anyone who is truly creative or talented and to teach you the narrowest scope of knowledge possible so that you only know enough to work and then pay taxes towards (((them))).

Do you think he was deliberately trying to humiliate me or insult me? Or was it something else?

Well Put:feelsautistic:

Easily the worst trait

All Chads have very sharp and well defined lips

I look like Im having an allergic reaction
Ye. Even my face is a bit puffy even though I'm skinny.

I literally don't look human. And therefore I'm never treated like one.

Ye. Even my face is a bit puffy even though I'm skinny.

I literally don't look human. And therefore I'm never treated like one.

I dont know what the real way to describe it is but my skin/face looks bloated and really shit like jsanza29's

maxresdefault.jpg

Is this even fixable?

I have no double chin due to not having any sort of lower third JFL

And...

Did you know the freak from other classes? Or some other thing?

Or were you put in the spotlight for no reason?

And...

Did you know the freak from other classes? Or some other thing?

Or were you put in the spotlight for no reason?
No. I am ugly in a unique way. There may be people who have the same level in looks as me but no one with the same features as me. I haven't seen anyone who looks like me in other classes probably because there isn't anyone.

No. I am ugly in a unique way. There may be people who have the same level in looks as me but no one with the same features as me. I haven't seen anyone who looks like me in other classes probably because there isn't anyone.
Forget that shit...

You said you posted about that teach before. So you must have dealt with him before....

Maybe he just wanted to remind you how useless college is for you?

Maybe he just wanted to remind you how useless college is for you?
Huh? He insulted my appearance. I don't understand how this was him trying to remind me how useless college is for me. Unless I'm being autistic and taking what u said too literally cuz I don't rlly understand what u mean.

Huh? He insulted my appearance. I don't understand how this was him trying to remind me how useless college is for me. Unless I'm being autistic and taking what u said too literally cuz I don't rlly understand what u mean.
So you are saying he insulted you by making everyone look at you?

Why didn't you make the REEEEEEEE! Noise and make hand gestures like antlers at him?

bc he thought he recognized you. 90% of this forum is retarded jfl. Imagine taking someone wondering if they recognize you as a personal attack :lul:

Had the same issue. To be chosen as prey because of my ugliness.

If the kids didn’t laugh then his little joke attempt at your expense (assuming that’s what it was) failed.

bc he thought he recognized you. 90% of this forum is retarded jfl. Imagine taking someone wondering if they recognize you as a personal attack :lul:
I said why I don't think that's the case

I said why I don't think that's the case
Because no one else looks like you? Well, for one, I think that's unlikely since there are so many people in the world. But even if it's true, that doesn't mean he didn't think he saw you before. People don't have photographic memory. He might have saw someone that only had slight resemblance to you before, but only has a vague memory of it, then he saw you and that he recognized you. The alternative, that he just pretended to recognize you as some kind of trick to get the class to look at you, is so outlandish that there is almost a 0% chance that its true.

Unironically mentally ill
It's ok though

Unironically mentally ill
It's ok though
Huh?
Because no one else looks like you? Well, for one, I think that's unlikely since there are so many people in the world. But even if it's true, that doesn't mean he didn't think he saw you before. People don't have photographic memory. He might have saw someone that only had slight resemblance to you before, but only has a vague memory of it, then he saw you and that he recognized you. The alternative, that he just pretended to recognize you as some kind of trick to get the class to look at you, is so outlandish that there is almost a 100% chance that its true.
Ye

Because you ugly. And people love bullying ugly guys.

Lol. I thought they only jerked off to @Total Imbecile 's threads.
Him too. Also another user I forgot.

The fact that so many of their screenshots are of the same users just shows that they're cherry picked and are not representative of all incels

I think he just wanted to seem funny Infront of the class and your an easy target.

Watch your ass.
Never accept a drink from that beast.
Always record the conversation you have with it.

Lol. I thought they only jerked off to @Total Imbecile 's threads.

JFL I just checked and theres a post of mine with almost 1k upboats

I dont think I even said anything that controversial yesterday, I was just feeling sad

Imagine wasting your time reading what a 23 year old virgin venting has to say