Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why the fuck do female to male transgenders even exist. Wtf are these retards thinking

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Seriously lmfao. I'm not saying I want to be one, but I can at least see why some men decide to "become women". Why the fuck would a woman want to become a man though?! Where the fuck is the logic in that? Especially considering they're just going to be like a 5'5" subhuman man anyway lmao?

mental illness

They believe the male privilege larp.

Reminder that most trannies are MTF. A lot of feminists are also TERFs (trans-exclusionary radical feminist) and they loathe trannies. Doesn’t surprise me one bit. TERFs are more common than you think.

we're so invisible to foids that they literally only see chads as men, so when they decide they want to be males (penis envy) they imagine they'll be chads :feelskek:

It's retarded because you get 5'2 foids who make fun of short men on twitter everyday, yet they transition into a male despite them loathing short men. It's like a klan member painting his skin brown.

Logic and women...pick one.

Seriously though, FTM regret is one of the great life-fuels. It doesn't take long for an FTM to realize how much more privilege the average woman has than the average man.
Lmfao true, will definitely read a few of these posts. Truly hilarious shit. They thought they would become Chad. Literally threw away a tutorial mode life in exchange for living life as a short, weak male. COMICALLY stupid.

Apex fallacy. They look at the top 20% of men and think all men are as privileged as that. Then they transform into a 5'5 incel, they realize not all men have it as easy as Chad.

Lmfao true, will definitely read a few of these posts. Truly hilarious shit. They thought they would become Chad. Literally threw away a tutorial mode life in exchange for living life as a short, weak male. COMICALLY stupid.
"I want to be myself again. I want the world to see me for what I am. I want other women and lesbians to recognize me as their sister, because I am. I miss my connections with women. No amount of hormones or surgery could ever replace the friendship and company of women."

Bingo.
Apex fallacy. They look at the top 20% of men and think all men are as privileged as that. Then they transform into a 5'5 incel, they realize not all men have it as easy as Chad.

Brainwashed by feminism into thinking men have it much easier. Not realizing that society treats average and below average men like trash.

They can't be that stupid:waitwhat:
Oh but they can, look at the human race locked into a cycle of servitude as a wage slave while others have the entirety of a country's GDP as their net worth yet we do nothing.

one of those ftm freaks came into my place of work and of course was the most annoying arrogant entitled retard there with zero patience whatsoever.

Wanting to switch genders is a mental illness regardless of which gender you want to become. People who have these thoughts should be put into mental asylums and the ones who already went through with it should be executed in Minecraft

Oh but they can, look at the human race locked into a cycle of servitude as a wage slave while others have the entirety of a country's GDP as their net worth yet we do nothing.
High IQ.

They are willingly trading a ticket to a life of tutorial island in for a game of life on legendary difficulty with all skulls on

They think they'll get male privilege

we're so invisible to foids that they literally only see chads as men, so when they decide they want to be males (penis envy) they imagine they'll be chads :feelskek:
Hehehe. That's probably true

Seriously lmfao. I'm not saying I want to be one, but I can at least see why some men decide to "become women". Why the fuck would a woman want to become a man though?! Where the fuck is the logic in that? Especially considering they're just going to be like a 5'5" subhuman man anyway lmao?
Many of them try to change back after getting blackpilled and learning a guy's life isn't easy.

The media don't talk about those though as it's against both agendas about transitioning and how women have it worse than men.

Assuming they have feminine features, they will often look good.

Most, like 99% are just mentally ill.

But there are cases where it looks legit like the right move. See the Louis Theroux segment on transgendered kids:

View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x69kbj7

Take a look at the "dude" at 36:43

Screen Shot 2020 09 02 at 82628 AM

That person sure looks, sounds, and acts like a guy.

All the rest are just faggots though.

I didn't know this fallacy had a name. I'm glad I've learned it today, thanks.

Just look at this:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/detrans/comments/i8jipm/2_years_on_t_vs_1_year_off_t_hopefully_inspiring/

From redhead becky to ugly redhead incel manlet. Looks like the guys who got bullied in school.

So, she was a butch lesbian who thought becoming male would make it easier to attract women, realised how hilarious that was and is going back to dykedom?

Comments seem to verify this thesis.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/casualiama/comments/i38cfq/i_am_a_female_to_male_to_female_detransitioner_ama/g0a15n6/?context=3

Gets catcalled now she's female again, didn't in her first incarnation-- but doesn't like it (lol). But I bet she likes being at least vaguely attractive to women.

Check this shit out:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/detrans/comments/i2uoh3/did_your_sexual_orientation_changed_after_taking/g09pyrv/?context=3

Was so horny (ie desperate) as a man that she turned gay lol.

Last edited:
i wish i knew the answer but im not mentally ill unlike these lgbt freaks

there was a reddit post/forum post here about some roastie turning into a man then saying she was treated worse but did not regret it :feelskek:

They believe the male privilege larp.
Also a lot of those male transgenders either try to revert the process after seeing what life is like as a man or straight up suicide.

They can't be that stupid:waitwhat:
I think that a lot of them just rather feel the hardships being a subhuman male are far worse than being a transgender. This reality check helps curing this illness. I think its even statistically proven that a lot more women than men stop takin hrt and go back.

Women literally believe that becoming male you get some VIP card and you get exclusive bro discount and let into secret high society organization where you decide how the world is ran.

They don’t see, well more like they don’t acknowledge that the only place you will go is locations like this forum talking about loneliness, depression and stories about how no one cares if they are dead or alive. Invisible

It really is mental illness.

Women literally believe that becoming male you get some VIP card and you get exclusive bro discount and let into secret high society organization where you decide how the world is ran.

They don’t see, well more like they don’t acknowledge that the only place you will go is locations like this forum talking about loneliness, depression and stories about how no one cares if they are dead or alive. Invisible

It really is mental illness.
Legit they genuinely are unable to see non-Chad men.

Nice username btw, wondER if he ever found any.