Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why the fuck do genes have to fuck everything up from the neck upwards that could otherwise be just...normal

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I was watching the movie Chopper with a young Eric Bana in the other day and was thinking - he has everything that makes a normal man...normal and good enough to live a decent life form the neck upwards in regards to women compared to my garbage life. While not a gigachad, he is (or was) about a 7 or an 8 at his best by todays standards (compared to the likes of Meeks etc) and this is down to the fact that he has no massive flaws from the neck upwards that would disqualify him in foids eyes. Here's a picture:-

92b2aee47b5e132b2befe418c49fdc72.jpg

Now I don't wanna get too 'lookist' or faggy and that's why I never chose a male model with extreme fucking weird chiseled features going on but he looks good in the pic because everything is just fucking NORMAL as you would expect it. Nose not too big/small/narrow, chin and jaw is decent proportion, normal lips, decent eyes/brows, norwood zero hairline as it fucking should be, decent enough facial hair and normal clear skin.

If I just looked FUCKING NORMAL like this life would be fine. I don't want to be Meeks or Hemsworth with over the top Chad features, just normal enough to live an ok life. Instead I on the other hand have all of the above fucked up by random pointless genes which I feel like I'm fighting against to get to a square one that I know isn't even good enough anyway. Hair loss, weird skin, big nose, small lips, big eyes, round jaw, big forehead, big ears, you name it.

Imagine if you were creating a character face in a game, the preset would probably be something like the above but some of us have to play with characters where some cunt has fucked with the sliders for an hour making everything out of proportion.

also size can easily save you if you have sub average face

Ye maybe. I was trying to think of someone who just looks decent overall rather than individual lookism aspects of the face and Bana seems to be about that.

Plus I consider that side view of Meeks to be pretty normal to be honest. A foid wouldn't even notice that because of everything else he has going on.

Last edited:
He's still much closer to chad than to any of us. That's my problem when someone says "nah, he's not even a chadlite". Yeah, maybe he isn't, but surely you can tell that he's nothing like an incel either? ITtards especially like it, when they show us "look, he's got a girlfriend and he's not a male model!". Just happens that he's tall, has healthy hair and solid MASCULINE features: defined jaw, chin, noble wilfull stubble, charming smile, etc etc.

He's still much closer to chad than to any of us. That's my problem when someone says "nah, he's not even a chadlite". Yeah, maybe he isn't, but surely you can tell that he's nothing like an incel either? ITtards especially like it, when they show us "look, he's got a girlfriend and he's not a male model!". Just happens that he's tall, has healthy hair and solid MASCULINE features: defined jaw, chin, noble wilfull stubble, charming smile, etc etc.
Yep but what I'm saying is most of that should be normal. A well defined face etc etc. We should all be closer to chad than miles away but genes fuck us over.

it's possible that there is one key thing that fucks up everything else

one thing it could be is nasal airway quality, deviated septum, underdeveloped or asymmetrical skull bones, whatever, can lead to bad nasal breathing, mouth breathing, and finally poor body oxygenation and dehydration, which will impact everything including your hair

it's possible that there is one key thing that fucks up everything else

one thing it could be is nasal airway quality, deviated septum, underdeveloped or asymmetrical skull bones, whatever, can lead to bad nasal breathing, mouth breathing, and finally poor body oxygenation and dehydration, which will impact everything including your hair
I know what you mean but I've always been dubious about things affecting hair. I know two identical twins who go to the same gym I go to. This is crazy but one of them is a full on bodybuilder who has been lifting for 20 years but is also a natural i.e. he doesn't use and sort of drugs or steroids. He keeps track of everything he eats and has a perfect diet, lifts every day etc basically a gym nerd. He has a body like Anthony Joshua.

His brother comes to the gym once every 2 weeks and does 30 minutes on the treadmill and he has a pot belly, tiny arms, almost zero muscle and his skin looks a bit less healthy. I've always noticed though they seem to have the exact same hairline but because I've known them for years I notice little things and recently over the last year both of their hairlines have been receding in the precise same way and they have the exact same new small bald patch at the back of their head. Literally the same from the hair upwards haha. This is why when people say "oh you're losing your hair because you are doing this, this or this" I think it's safe to assume whatever would've happened would've happened.

I know what you mean but I've always been dubious about things affecting hair. I know two identical twins who go to the same gym I go to. This is crazy but one of them is a full on bodybuilder who has been lifting for 20 years but is also a natural i.e. he doesn't use and sort of drugs or steroids. He keeps track of everything he eats and has a perfect diet, lifts every day etc basically a gym nerd. He has a body like Anthony Joshua.

His brother comes to the gym once every 2 weeks and does 30 minutes on the treadmill and he has a pot belly, tiny arms, almost zero muscle and his skin looks a bit less healthy. I've always noticed though they seem to have the exact same hairline but because I've known them for years I notice little things and recently over the last year both of their hairlines have been receding in the precise same way and they have the exact same new small bald patch at the back of their head. Literally the same from the hair upwards haha. This is why when people say "oh you're losing your hair because you are doing this, this or this" I think it's safe to assume whatever would've happened would've happened.
i know it's not that simple, if you want i have the exact opposite anecdote, me and my brother seem to have the same balding genetics, inherited from our grandfather, but his balding is much worse, seemingly because he is overweight, eats very frequently and does not fast or avoid sugar at all, unlike me

why does genes have to mutate. who ever made genes is a faggot.

i know it's not that simple, if you want i have the exact opposite anecdote, me and my brother seem to have the same balding genetics, inherited from our grandfather, but his balding is much worse, seemingly because he is overweight, eats very frequently and does not fast or avoid sugar at all, unlike me
Ye maybe. Genes are so random. My uncle has a full dark head of hair and his son was born so blonde he looked albino and was bald at 19
why does genes have to mutate. who ever made genes is a faggot.
God is fucking awful at character creation. He just presses 'Randomise' and hopes for the best.