Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why the fuck does EVERYONE talk over me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
JFL literally even my own mother. Every time i talk, the recipient WILL ALWAYS talk over me like some adhd riddled spastic that can't keep their fucking mouth shut. I understand it's probably because i'm a 5ft inferior ethnic but jesus it's unbearable

these same people then say 'omg let's unpack your inability to socialize!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: go to therapy for your social anxiety bro!!!" *chugs litre of soylent*"

Last edited:
It's literally cause ur short yes

Happens to me too, record your voice, I learned that I have a very nasally annoying voice and boring speech patterns.

they want to domiante you by asserting their dominance

Because no one respects subhumans

JFL literally even my own mother. Every time i talk, the recipient WILL ALWAYS talk over me like some adhd riddled spastic that can't keep their fucking mouth shut. I understand it's probably because i'm a 5ft inferior ethnic but jesus it's unbearable

these same people then say 'omg let's unpack your inability to socialize!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: go to therapy for your social anxiety bro!!!" *chugs litre of soylent*"
yeah its your height and frame. also your voice and energy. how you come across. if you seem weak people will talk over you. if you are short and muscular as fuck deep voice can fight and just all around masculine people will still probably listen. only chads may talk over you more. you need to hop on a cycle of test and get massive and just start calling out these cunts who talk over you.

JFL literally even my own mother. Every time i talk, the recipient WILL ALWAYS talk over me like some adhd riddled spa-
-HAHAHAHA!!! I just went down to the store and saw the most amaaaaaaazin-OMG LOOK, A PIGEON!!! One time I saw a pigeon being chased by a seagull down by the beach and it was-OMG LOOK, A PERSON!!!

Get voice mogged. Chad just has to emit one milisecond of baritone rasp and everyone in a 20 meter radius goes quiet. Attention on chad at any moment, while the incel is still talking but his nasaly butter voice is nothing more then the buzzing of a fly in the backround. Its finished for voicecels.

Maybe you are low T, that causes submissive behaviour i think.

People talk over me all the time. It means they have no respect for me. Fucking cunts.

-HAHAHAHA!!! I just went down to the store and saw the most amaaaaaaazin-OMG LOOK, A PIGEON!!! One time I saw a pigeon being chased by a seagull down by the beach and it was-OMG LOOK, A PERSON!!!
JFL :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
yeah its your height and frame. also your voice and energy. how you come across. if you seem weak people will talk over you. if you are short and muscular as fuck deep voice can fight and just all around masculine people will still probably listen. only chads may talk over you more. you need to hop on a cycle of test and get massive and just start calling out these cunts who talk over you.
JFL my voice is fairly deep but it's mildly nasally and it obviously doesn't match with my short height

HEIGHT > FACE

fuck my life JFL

ETERNALLY OVER

Last edited: