Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why the fuck does IT keep saying "play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
It's a fucking shit saying and it makes no sense in the context of that 15yro getting doxxed.

1. He didn't do anything stupid
2. He didn't deserve any of this

He made a joke and an ITer deliberately took it as serious and poor 15yro got his life ruined over nothing.

Again, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" is a shit saying. Makes no sense and it doesn't sound good and it's not creative at all.

The only time that saying is relevant is when a person purposely and stupidly puts themselves in a position where there is a very small chance of a good outcome and then a bad thing happens to them because of it. He included the girls insta @ in the screenshot by accident and what he originally did wasn't bad in the first place. Even when the saying is said along with something that actually relates to it, it sounds fucking retarded and I dunno why people ever say this there's no point.

Last edited:
I don't know tbh, probably just their favourite saying or something.

I don't know tbh, probably just their favourite saying or something.
I don't know to be straightforward, likely simply their preferred saying or something.

I don't know to be straightforward, likely simply their preferred saying or something.
It's a screwing poop saying and it looks bad with regards to that 15yro getting doxxed.

1. He didn't do anything inept

2. He didn't merit any of this

He made a joke and an ITer intentionally accepting it as genuine and poor 15yro got his life demolished over nothing.

Once more, "play inept games, win moronic prizes" is a poop saying. Has neither rhyme nor reason and it doesn't sound great and it's not inventive by any stretch of the imagination.

The main time that truism is pertinent is the point at which an individual deliberately and moronically sets themselves in a place where there is an exceptionally little possibility of a decent result and afterward a terrible thing transpires as a result of it. He incorporated the young ladies insta @ in the screen capture unintentionally and what he initially did wasn't terrible in any case. In any event, when the expression is said alongside something that really identifies with it, it sounds screwing impeded and I don't know why individuals ever state this current there's no point.

Because ITers aren't logical, they have the mental level of a ten year old, they probably think it makes them look cool or something jfl

Its part of leftist propaganda to imply everybody who doesnt follow their pathological idiocy is "stupid" or "scared".

Its part of leftist propaganda to imply everybody who doesnt follow their pathological idiocy is "stupid" or "scared".

Retarded kid tbh, making a rape joke on an incel site

The reason why is because they're fucking idiots who can't seem to comprehend that they're in the wrong.
Since they're "never in the wrong" then they will continue to belittle everyone who disagrees with them.
So, like fucking idiots, they have to resort to a retarded ass one-liner that has inherently no meaning and or reason in order to justify their actions.
One cannot honestly be surprised at their sheer incompetence and lack of self-awareness at this point.
The only thing that they're competent at is being incompetent with their logic.

They think it makes them sound smart.

when i bash some foid's skull in with my baseball bat, I'll be sure to say, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

when i bash some foid's skull in with my baseball bat, I'll be sure to say, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".
itards are out for your ass dude

just remember that every time you see a dumbass post on that subreddit, it was probably made by a guy who looks like this

Thesoyfaceoftheocean 2eea9c0b76f5b5deb3eca189a72a4dbf

He learned a valuable lesson about cucks.
They will try to ruin you.
IncelTears really is pathetic. A new low for them.
Hope they all burn.

He learned a valuable lesson about cucks.
They will try to ruin you.
IncelTears really is pathetic. A new low for them.
Hope they all burn.
18910 Eaglewood LoopEagle River, AK 99577

18910 Eaglewood LoopEagle River, AK 99577
Enjoy living in this light, bright and updated home in Eaglewood subdivision. Home backs to a greenbelt and has serene views of trees and mountains. Location is close to schools and stores with an easy commute to Anchorage.Detached zero lot line with new roof, tankless water heater new paint. Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring in living and dining room and new stainless steel appliances. New carpet in 2016. Master bedroom includes walk in closet with custom organizer. Master bathroom has a skylight, jetted tub and all new tile. You have access to miles of Eaglewood paved and lighted bike trails. Stay cozy with 4 star plus energy rating by AHFC. Enjoy Alaskan summers on the large back deck.

Enjoy living in this light, bright and updated home in Eaglewood subdivision. Home backs to a greenbelt and has serene views of trees and mountains. Location is close to schools and stores with an easy commute to Anchorage.Detached zero lot line with new roof, tankless water heater new paint. Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring in living and dining room and new stainless steel appliances. New carpet in 2016. Master bedroom includes walk in closet with custom organizer. Master bathroom has a skylight, jetted tub and all new tile. You have access to miles of Eaglewood paved and lighted bike trails. Stay cozy with 4 star plus energy rating by AHFC. Enjoy Alaskan summers on the large back deck.
Jfl wtf is that?
he did though, nigga literally posted her instagram account which people would inevitably use to contact her
Ik but he did it by accident I said

Hello @GoffSystemQB I see you are viewing this thread I hope you have a wonderful day

Hello @GoffSystemQB I see you are viewing this thread I hope you have a wonderful day
What's up? Lol.

Clearly just a shitty saying so they can excuse their poor behavior. I would say that to the girl who got doxxed because she doxxed him as well. I'm sure they wouldn't like that.

Its all fun and games until someone goes ER

Way to mock incels since i know incels have used that phrase as well

Way to mock incels since i know incels have used that phrase as well
Never heard any incel say this

If any have they ought to be ashamed of themselves

It's a fucking shit saying and it makes no sense in the context of that 15yro getting doxxed.

1. He didn't do anything stupid
2. He didn't deserve any of this

He made a joke and an ITer deliberately took it as serious and poor 15yro got his life ruined over nothing.

Again, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" is a shit saying. Makes no sense and it doesn't sound good and it's not creative at all.

The only time that saying is relevant is when a person purposely and stupidly puts themselves in a position where there is a very small chance of a good outcome and then a bad thing happens to them because of it. He included the girls insta @ in the screenshot by accident and what he originally did wasn't bad in the first place. Even when the saying is said along with something that actually relates to it, it sounds fucking retarded and I dunno why people ever say this there's no point.
Wasn't that being said here first?

Dunno but if so it was probably actually said in the right context unlike IT
It was

There was a hole that was trying to take a selfie. It was either one that was killed by a train or she fell off a 20 story building. It was in one of these stories where I saw it.

No wrong-think allowed, only double-think is permitted