Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the fuck does IT talk like this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191118 002648

*Shuffles deck* <----- wtf kind of thing is that to say as if they couldn't sound any more like a typical normie

Why do we give so much attention to them?

They are used to being jesters 24/7 to keep their roastie from leaving

the IT crowd are just low IQ normies, go click on their usernames and you'll see that the spend all their time on reddit especially on the IT subreddit, most of them live boring and meaningless lives and they just want to get a dopamine rush by talking shit, venting and complaining about us.

If you take a strong look at their posts most of them are completely devoid and logic and reason, it's just butthurt indignation, stupid foid sarcasm, shaming, and complaints.

It kinda feels good knowing that they are completely obsessed with us, we all live inside their heads rent free. All we have to do is post shit and they all go into a frenzy.

Why do we give so much attention to them?
Because the forums rules here are overly strict we aren't allowed to shit on each other without getting warned so we shit on people who have nothing to do with us. Banning IT posts on this forum would be waaay too restrictive.

Understandable
I agree though that too much attention is given to them. If I wasn't greycel I probably wouldnt've made this thread tbh. Most threads about IT I think ppl make them as covert messages directed towards them to try and change their minds on the bluepill and be blackpilled but they're normies so only when it is considered 'socially acceptable' for them and their piers to be blackpilled will they actually become blackpilled. But also, IT are a bunch of fucking cunts so sometimes it's understandably hard for people to not make a thread on them raging about their stupidity.

Have no idea honestly

because they're stupid retards

They talk like soyboys

The npcs are calling us npcs

Because they browse reddit

It kinda feels good knowing that they are completely obsessed with us, we all live inside their heads rent free. All we have to do is post shit and they all go into a frenzy.
Init, they deliberately misinterpret or exaggerate some of the stuff we aay

What you're witnessing is peak herd mentality. Incapable of any original thought. I was in a thread about a month ago and many of these users were just saying the exact same thing with slight variation in sentence structures. They're like bots if you really think about, which is further proof that democracy is a severe misstep in human history and probably why so many people on IT are Marxists or some variant L*ftoid because they're hollow pieces of shit with no real genuine human value and so their only strong point in existence is to be a part of a collective cult.

It's at that pathetic point where technology is so advanced that literal NPC's in games have more personality and dialogue than these wretched cunts combined:
yOu WiLl SeE tHeM TyPe LikE tHiS
"yikes"
"toxic"
"oof"
"who hurt you"
"oh sweet summer child"

What are they critiquing here? The post says nothing about smiling being bad.

What you're witnessing is peak herd mentality. Incapable of any original thought. I was in a thread about a month ago and many of these users were just saying the exact same thing with slight variation in sentence structures. They're like bots if you really think about, which is further proof that democracy is a severe misstep in human history and probably why so many people on IT are Marxists or some variant L*ftoid because they're hollow pieces of shit with no real genuine human value and so their only strong point in existence is to be a part of a collective cult.

It's at that pathetic point where technology is so advanced that literal NPC's in games have more personality and dialogue than these wretched cunts combined:
yOu WiLl SeE tHeM TyPe LikE tHiS
"yikes"
"toxic"
"oof"
"who hurt you"
"oh sweet summer child"
THIS, SO MUCH THIS! I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN!

Incapable of any original thought. I was in a thread about a month ago and many of these users were just saying the exact same thing with slight variation in sentence structures.

Because they love the cock