Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the fuck does the MSM treat Japanese incels with so much love and curiosity compared to us?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I just saw another article about virgins in Japan. Every god damn day there's a news article at the top of reddit and a MSM news article talking about how 99% of Japan are virgins and how no one is having sex and shit. Then they have all these heartfelt interviews with men and show pity for them.

But every article about incels is dripping with hate and loathing, even though we're no different from them except we don't have the exotic orientalist meme going for us.
I guess part of it is just the hatred for white men our society has. No one cares about us or our lives. Yes, I'm jealous of the positive attention they get compared to ours.

for some strange reason they see Japanese as chads, some kind of superior race, and so they can feel some kind of compassion for them. It is not our case. we are seen as genetic garbage, something rotten, that smells bad and can spread diseases.

we have the ability to see human beings exactly as they are, not as people say they are.

Because we're fucking white males. I'm sure they don't really give a whole lot of shit about Japanese incels either, but just care even less about whites.

Because they're not white. All non white incels are looked at with sympathy by SJWs and the IT crowd. The only incels they hate are the white ones

Maybe because japanese men are not seen as threatening. They we're forcibly soymaxxed after the US occupation.

They are low T and dont fight back in any way and just accept their place thats why

maybe because "media" don't frame them as terrorists

They are low T and dont fight back in any way and just accept their place thats why

They want us to go and quietly die in the cuck corner like the japanese are doing

because they actually find asian men ugly.

the msm all think were obese slobs with no social skills. they actually think we can improve our situation and its all our own fault.

"go to the gym"
"be confident"
"lose that attitude you have woth women"
"work on yourself. Get smarts"
"lower your standards bro"

cause they're exotic and weakwilled. Only focus on anime and copes usually

Because western incels have a much higher tendency to go ER

Because incel man bad and japanese virgin good I guess
NPC mentality

We are Tigers and they are Kittens in the Medias eyes.

This is not true in any sense of the word. But the Media just love to lie.

"Hikikomori" and "herbivore men" sound cool, exotic and vegan. "Incel"-even sound is painfull

most incels are seen as neo nazis so they really are seen as threats
Yea this is how it is in the west

If you aren't a cuck you are literally a neonaziwhowantstogas6billionchristkillers
I'm a hapa but because I ascribe to non clownworld approved ideological literature I'm a neonazi now.

Everything that is "non-white" and non-violent is viewed in a good thing, exotic, interesting, etc.

Even Islam used to be viewed as this exotic harmless interesting religion before the jihadis became mainstream with Afghanistan and 9/11.

Because we're fucking white males. I'm sure they don't really give a whole lot of shit about Japanese incels either, but just care even less about whites.

It’s a matter of targeting those due to what they are educated on in history.

It’s a matter of targeting those due to what they are educated on in history.
Of course, they're brainwashed all throughout school that white men are bad, that's all they ever hear.

Japanophilia has been a big thing since the beginning of the colonial era

Yea this is how it is in the west

If you aren't a cuck you are literally a neonaziwhowantstogas6billionchristkillers
I'm a hapa but because I ascribe to non clownworld approved ideological literature I'm a neonazi now.
JFL @ multicultural hate group. Stormfrontcels are about to get culturally enriched.

because they actually find asian men ugly.

the msm all think were obese slobs with no social skills. they actually think we can improve our situation and its all our own fault.

"go to the gym"
"be confident"
"lose that attitude you have woth women"
"work on yourself. Get smarts"
"lower your standards bro"

I actually thought about this when choosing my username. How the Hikikomori's are viewed as victims, and incels are viewed as potential mass killers, even though they're pretty much the same thing, just in different parts of the world.

The truth is the NPC media has a strong desire to demonize white males, and ESPECIALLY single white males, it's part of their progressive NPC agenda.

Demonizing asian males on the other side of the world isn't yet on the agenda.

White man no good.

Japanese men are viewed as low T and nonthreatening simps, who either dutifully wageslave to death or drown themselves in copes. This is because they've been indoctrinated into a capitalist perversion of honor culture, where it's seen as one's duty to work like a slave (and, failing that, to commit the sort of "honor suicide" of becoming a hikikomori and never being seen again).

Incels, on the other hand, are most known for their hERoric martyr culture. We are feared to be an organization of men who have become embittered by our alienation -- budding Totalitarian Personalities, naturally amenable to the alt-right and other radical forces which desire to destabilize the status quo and overthrow liberal-plutocracy.

Last edited:
Because western incels have a much higher tendency to go ER
But by all logic you would think that they would be nicer to people who have the potential to become violent.

They probably still feel bad about what they did to them in 45.