Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the fuck is math so difficult!!!!! I hate being low iq

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Why the fuck did I think I could STEMcel when math is so fucking hard?
Motherfuckers introduced like 20 new concepts every class and ofcoarse you have to figure most of this stuff outside of class, but since I'm a truecel I have to study alone.
Fucking ricecels get the concepts immediately while my white mind just turns into fog.

Math is one of the things i hate the most in this world. I'd rather eat razor blades than study it again.

Math is one of the things i hate the most in this world. I'd rather eat razor blades than study it again.
Mfw theres no good degrees you can get these days without going through four years of excruciatingly hard math.
tenor.gif

Motherfuckers introduced like 20 new concepts every class and ofcoarse you have to figure most of this stuff outside of class, but since I'm a truecel I have to study alone.
Fucking ricecels get the concepts immediately while my white mind just turns into fog.
I feel you. Few years ago I tried to escape working shit low paying wageslave jobs. I quit my job and went studying computer engineering for two semesters before I quit it. Especially advanced math and physics broke my neck. You either have to be really smart/intelligent or be an autist to understand that shit...

I feel you. Few years ago I tried to escape working shit low paying wageslave jobs. I quit my job and went studying computer engineering for two semesters before I quit it. Especially advanced math and physics broke my neck. You either have to be really smart/intelligent or be an autist to understand that shit...
I'm studying the same major, and I dont know what to do.
I would reach peak suicidefuel if I go through two years and end up quitting mid way through.
The only other white guys in my classes are complete autists so I cant compete with their high IQ.
I cant even studycel. My fucking life is a disaster in every aspect

i never liked math, im more of a history, geography and literature person.

I'm studying the same major, and I dont know what to do.
I would reach peak suicidefuel if I go through two years and end up quitting mid way through.
The only other white guys in my classes are complete autists so I cant compete with their high IQ.
I cant even studycel. My fucking life is a disaster in every aspect
OK that's rough but I would suggest if you can complete your bachelor degree (doesn't matter how good as long as you pass) do it. Or try to switch to computer science perhaps? I heard it should be easier.

OK that's rough but I would suggest if you can complete your bachelor degree (doesn't matter how good as long as you pass) do it. Or try to switch to computer science perhaps? I heard it should be easier.
Ngl that's probably the best long term choice but they still tack in tons of unnecessary math into computer science degree courses

It’s okay, OP. It’s not meant for everyone.
What class are you taking? I’ve gotten through a lot of math courses.

Non-Practical math should only be taught to people who desire to enter the fields that require it. It should only be taught up to a 9th grade level

think about the fact that foids are going to get through it and get a degree. Use it to motivate yourself and to focus yourself, you cannot lose to a foid.

think about the fact that foids are going to get through it and get a degree. Use it to motivate yourself and to focus yourself, you cannot lose to a foid.
lol very few foids go into math and physic heavy majors...
It's more about being smart/intelligent or autistic to succeed in this area

Ricecels are iq cels.

math major autist here

Just so you know, if you're incel it's very possible you simple have slower development, mentally and physically, compared to others. I tried to gymaxx as a teen but it didn't really happen until my mid-20s. I understood math concepts a lot better as I got older too.

In retrospect, engineering undergrad degrees are a shit way to experience college. If I were to do it again I'd get a degree in a field that had more foids, but lent itself to an engineering grad degree. That way you wouldn't spend four years surrounded by autists and then your specific engineering training would be in much smaller class sizes with more personal attention.

I loved maths tbh, was the only class I liked.

The only reason why I like math was because of this problem
Mary, who is sixteen years old, is four times as old as her brother. How old will Mary be when she is twice as old as her brother?
It's over

Math in EM,MS and HS is bland. I hated it myself because it was all thoughtless calculation. It gets interesting when you take a proof based courses.

Being a truecel has nothing to do with this. A GF would not help.

It's true that in maths they throw concepts down your throat every day at an insane pace. I don't understand why they have to rush things like that, but I suppose it's to filter out the most talented people.

It's dumb IMHO. I loved math as a kid but I was a lazy fucker. I wanted to take my time to understand these concepts, but it seems that the system only wants either geniuses that are capable of understanding everything immediately, or dumb disciplined workhorses that will just memorize things blindly.

Very little room for the normal IQ guy who just enjoys the subject.

The only reason why I like math was because of this problem
Mary, who is sixteen years old, is four times as old as her brother. How old will Mary be when she is twice as old as her brother?
It's over
whats the answer? i cant work this out bro

Solve for x :

16 + x = 2*(4 + x)
yea I had the formula in my head but I still couldnt work it out because im mentally retarded, whats the answer?

yea I had the formula in my head but I still couldnt work it out because im mentally retarded, whats the answer?
In most math problems, you're allowed to use pen and paper, you know.

math is easy for me

l

Also Parenthesis = multiplication
also x = 1 so multiply 2 by 1 in the parenthesis
Wait no you can't combine variables with whole numbers because they're not the same

Wait no you can't combine variables with whole numbers because they're not the same
I think its called like terms in algebra

Last edited:
Its a two step equation first you have to find how old her brother is and then use her brother's age to find out how old Mary will be when she's twice as old.

Its a two step equation first you have to find how old her brother is and then use her brother's age to find out how old Mary will be when she's twice as old.
Am I retarded or something?
How the fuck could she ever be twice as old as her brother if its already stated that shes four times as old as him?

Am I retarded or something?
How the fuck could she ever be twice as old as her brother if its already stated that shes four times as old as him?
We still don't know how old her brother will be when he's four times as old

I thought she was supposed to be four times older?
She is, 16 is four times older than 4. Now we need to find out how old she is when she is twice as old as her brother

I thought she was supposed to be four times older?
She is, but you have to figure out when she will be two times older than him (how many years until then)

Look at the equation
16 + x = 2(4 + x) (Do the multiplication first)

16 + x = 8 + 2x (You minus 1x on either side)

16 = 8 + x (Which leaves you with this)

x = 8

16 + 8 = 24

4+ 8 = 12

Mary is now 2 times older than her brother

She is, 16 is four times older than 4. Now we need to find out how old she is when she is twice as old as her brother
She is, but you have to figure out when she will be two times older than him (how many years until then)

Look at the equation
16 + x = 2(4 + x)

16 + x = 8 + 2x

16 = 8 + x

x = 8

16 + 8 = 24

4+ 8 = 12

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
This thread really proved how retarded I am when it comes to math

Ricecels aren't the only ones who just get it. I'm a white autismocel, and math has always been the easiest subject for me, I've always excelled at it.

Look at the equation
16 + x = 2(4 + x) (Do the multiplication first)

16 + x = 8 + 2x (You minus 1x on either side)

16 = 8 + x (Which leaves you with this)

x = 8

16 + 8 = 24

4+ 8 = 12

we need a mathcel megathread

I'm low IQ currycel. I don't get it at all.

I really like math and never found it too hard

i used to have problem, in past i would just grind skill. But now meditation helps alot. It will make u more concentrated, 4 hours of studytting math is lower efficency than 3 hours of study +1 hour meditation.

I cant figure out who is kidding and who is actually low iq

my math wasnt good as well but i guess i did decent work at school

I dunno ask @Pareg :feelstrash: