Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why the fuck is Santa not #MeTooed out of popular culture??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I cannot fucking believe, with the huge popularity of TCAP around, and anti-pedophilia hysteria at an all time high, that Santa is still around. It makes no fucking sense. All these millions of normies rage out about Cuties, or this Mr. Girl fellow exercising thought crimes about the movie, yet they all turn the other cheek to Santa. Where the fuck are their brains?? Why are there no Predator Poacher videos harassing Santas at malls???

He's a fat filthy old neckbeard, wearing sheer bright red fleece pants that shield his junk only a little bit more than a stripper's yoga pants. Yet, parents and children alike flock to malls in huge lines. Both boys and girls, whilst seated in Santa's lap, disgustingly absorb the fat and heat from Santa's filthy thighs and groin as they sit and beg him to make their wishes come true. If adults did this shit, it's just straight up 50 Shades territory now. Do kids HAVE TO FUCKING SIT ON THIS FUCKING LAP??? For the love of God, they don't need to do this. You can beg a patriarchal fat old man for trinkets from any other position. Standing, kneeling, on all fours . . . anything but the lap.

It's a disgusting, filthy abuse of power akin to priests molesting kiddies behind a confession booth. I have no doubt if foids actually remembered the experience of sitting on Santa's filthy lap every fucking one of them would have a Christine Blasey Ford moment, and demand that that actor be imprisoned for sexual abuse of a minor. I probably sat on Santa's lap, I don't remember the experience at all personally. But it's all by design. When you are a fucking kid, you obviously don't remember, because you are completely distracted about shaking Santa down for toys. Santa is literally the most fullproof, legal, holiday molestation scheme, ever.

While he may be cancelled IRL for the most part this year due to COVID, he is still a cultural touchstone of the secular imagination of the holiday, oddly outlasting songs like "baby it's cold outside" and "huuuwhite christmas," and phased out traditions like the Mistletoe.

I don't even want to get into all the SJW shit the idea of Santa conveys that could easily be conjured up to elicit normie rage if people were just more brainwashed into the idea of hating Santa. My takeaway on why he's still around is this: he delivers the goods. At the end of the day everyone puts up with his creepy behavior because we are ultimately all whores who just want a new bike and will turn the other cheek to get that fucking bike. HYPOCRITES AND WHORES ALL OF YOU.

Last edited:
They've made him gay and or black in some places.
You can't cancel gay or black people.

Santa should obviously be metood out of existence. Hell even out of pre existence also.

Found it. And yes, it's real.

They've made him gay and or black in some places.
You can't cancel gay or black people.
A black santa would get fucking shot by the police, let's get real.

A gay santa would be too busy fucking elves in his workshop to deliver the goods.

I cannot fucking believe, with the huge popularity of TCAP around, and anti-pedophilia hysteria at an all time high, that Santa is still around. It makes no fucking sense. All these millions of normies rage out about Cuties, or this Mr. Girl fellow exercising thought crimes about the movie, yet they all turn the other cheek to Santa. Where the fuck are their brains?? Why are there no Predator Poacher videos harassing Santas at malls???

He's a fat filthy old neckbeard, wearing sheet bright red fleece pants that shield his junk only a little bit more than a stripper's yoga pants. Yet, parents and children alike flock to malls in huge lines. Both boys and girls, whilst seated in Santa's lap, disgustingly absorb his fat and heat from Santa's filthy thighs and groin as they sit and beg him to make their wishes come true. Do kids HAVE TO FUCKING SIT ON THIS FUCKING LAP??? For the love of God, they don't need to do this. You can beg a patriarchal fat old man for trinkets from any other position. Standing, kneeling, on all fours . . . anything but the lap.

It's a disgusting, filthy abuse of power akin to priests molesting kiddies behind a confession booth. I have no doubt if foids actually remembered the experience of sitting on Santa's filthy lap every fucking one of them would have a Christine Blasey Ford moment, and demand that that actor be imprisoned for sexual abuse of a minor. I probably sat on Santa's lap, I don't remember the experience at all personally. But it's all by design. When you are a fucking kid, you obviously don't remember, because you are completely distracted about shaking Santa down for toys. Santa is literally the most fullproof, legal, holiday molestation scheme, ever.

While he may be cancelled IRL for the most part this year due to COVID, he is still a cultural touchstone of the secular imagination of the holiday, oddly outlasting songs like "baby it's cold outside" and "huuuwhite christmas," and phased out traditions like the Mistletoe.

I don't even want to get into all the SJW shit the idea of Santa conveys that could easily be conjured up to elicit normie rage if people were just more brainwashed into the idea of hating Santa. My takeaway on why he's still around is this: he delivers the goods. At the end of the day everyone puts up with his creepy behavior because we are ultimately all whores who just want a new bike and will turn the other cheek to get that fucking bike. HYPOCRITES AND WHORES ALL OF YOU.
They like him because he gives them presents. Normies are selfish, as long as you're giving them something they'll leave you alone

They like him because he gives them presents. Normies are selfish, as long as you're giving them something they'll leave you alone
They are literally no better than assistants to Harvey Weinstein. They are complicit perpetrators in a cycle of sexual abuse due to their greed for trinkets.
he says as he chloroforms you

Last edited: